• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC and the future of Singapore society

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I happened to pass by the Subordinate court to lunch when i saw the huge crowds of chc supportersy during the trial of the five church leaders.

Although i could hear shouting n pushing,it was only after the evening chinese newspaper that i realised the crowds were very rowdy and there angry scuffles n pushing by the church supporters. I suddenly realised that these church supporters was striking similar to the hordes of supporters when the Bali bombers and the Jemiaah Islamiah leader Abdul Bakar Bashir were sentenced by the Indonesian
court.
Seeing these church ppl so fanatically supporting their religious leader is quite frightening as it somewhat reflect the not so good future of secular multi racial n multi religious Spore.

I also feel like others do the hard tone the church leaders express in the aftermath of tje arrest by demanding an apology from the COC and harsh response to the media. I am worried about foreign pastors who might not understand the nature ofyu Spore multi religious society n our laws.

I also feel something amiss regarding the CHC ppl...they were young ppl and almost all are chinese. It seems that today Spore chinese young has all abandoned their traditional beliefs of Taoism n Buddhism that their parents n grandparents. Experts should analyse this social trend as this will have a sig.ificant impact on the future of spore,esp regarding inter religious n ethnic relations.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I happened to pass by the Subordinate court to lunch when i saw the huge crowds of chc supportersy during the trial of the five church leaders.

I also feel something amiss regarding the CHC ppl...they were young ppl and almost all are chinese. It seems that today Spore chinese young has all abandoned their traditional beliefs of Taoism n Buddhism that their parents n grandparents. Experts should analyse this social trend as this will have a sig.ificant impact on the future of spore,esp regarding inter religious n ethnic relations.

Singapore will be around, but CHC need not. Christian pray to God, and KH is no prophet of God. You raised a point which I already knew all along. JI is nothing compared to this one which could potentially have more sleeper cells and sleepers than you think. Do not look at Islam only. All religions have that potential, especially Christianity and Islam due to their history of violence. However, if you handle other religions the wrong way, all of them could have more sleepers awakening than you can handle. CHC needs to be remind that they are in a secular State or the Church and its followers should leave Singapore peacefully.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As there is no subset overlap and each element is independent and mutual exclusive from one another, particularly, if we look at the 3rd plane of axis there was no gathering. That is how PAP is transported inside the voting area. You think 2D Khan, that was how we outsmarted your superior genetic intellect.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quotes from CHC website:

bio03.gif

china-wine-sun.jpg

bio04.gif

show_resize_image.php

sawadeecup

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a blessing for Singapore to become a predominantly a Christian country.

All others predominantly religions or no religions countries social morals have decayed and have no hope for the future.

Tell me which country are the best with predominantly non Christians society.

None.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a blessing for Singapore to become a predominantly a Christian country.

All others predominantly religions or no religions countries social morals have decayed and have no hope for the future.

Tell me which country are the best with predominantly non Christians society.

None.

Is that u, miss Kinana? U hv adopted a new name? Is that call redemption? Good start, girl. Let us see u hv grown.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that u, miss Kinana? U hv adopted a new name? Is that call redemption? Good start, girl. Let us see u hv grown.

no matter how many clones she have ...if she continue to post nonsense or post religious related stuff in original folder , history will repeat again :wink: she is under my radar :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how many clones she have ...if she continue to post nonsense or post religious related stuff in original folder , history will repeat again :wink: she is under my radar :wink:

Hahaa, bro, u had her in control! Anyway, what a stupid disguise tis lady r!