• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moral argument for the existence of God

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Pause.
HahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaa, cough, cough.
......waahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa, u......, haaaaa, ......make me................
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....laugh..........haaaaaaaaaaa out real LOUD.......yr GOD do so many thing in 1 second?
Haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah, the CS Lewis' moral argument....

here's mine;

The “Moral Argument”

If Santa claus does not exist, there will be no christmas tree and gifts exchanges.

Christmas trees do exist and gifts are exchanged on xmas.

Therefore, santa clause exists.

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

here's mine;

The “Moral Argument”

If Santa claus does not exist, there will be no christmas tree and gifts exchanges.

Bro...hahaaaaaaa, u make me laugh...aaaaaaa.............

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last time my kid met Santa, she told me he had bad breath.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

here's mine;

The “Moral Argument”

if sin does not exist then jesus die on that cross will be pointless thats why we must sin to make his death worth it :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jewish god delights in human sacrifices.. first animals, then isaac, then jephneth's daughter, and then jesus....

spooky i tell you!