• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussies are drunk dumb and racist.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy!!!

[video=youtube;EMl6R4NHBXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMl6R4NHBXk[/video]

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, such a long clip.. KNS, I was in the office toilet 'put-put' for 10 mins watching this and cannot finish ! Wah lau...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
this 1 part 1 nia, got part 2, you go abc.net.au find leh. Very interesting, they going to the most dangerous city in Australia next, Melbourne!

Bro, such a long clip.. KNS, I was in the office toilet 'put-put' for 10 mins watching this and cannot finish ! Wah lau...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussies are dumb as they let in refugees in the country and till now, is making it easier for these so called refugees to come in,,,

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussies are dumb as they let in refugees in the country and till now, is making it easier for these so called refugees to come in,,,

What's wrong with letting refugees in?
They are more hardworking, and do jobs that we don't.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb - absolutely, they often make mistakes in work and after all these years they are still known as the white thrash explains it all.

Racist because they are ignorant but who is not racist in this world? The chinese are equally racist too but just don't voice openly.

Drunk - Yes they drink a lot hence half of their brains can't really function.

Also, their awful accents also make them sound stupid.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb - absolutely, they often make mistakes in work and after all these years they are still known as the white thrash explains it all.

Racist because they are ignorant but who is not racist in this world? The chinese are equally racist too but just don't voice openly.

Drunk - Yes they drink a lot hence half of their brains can't really function.

Also, their awful accents also make them sound stupid.

Just focus on the Dumb because they do not get it.
Who to blame?

When Aussies travel to other Asian countries, including Singapore, they get special treatment for no reason.

Where I cannot take photos, angmos in general can.
People give asians a rude look while give the angmos friendly look.

The Japanese and Koreans are particularly racist towards their fellow asians.

Japs refuse to entertain my requests, so bring on an angmo along and suddenly, the doors are opened.
My job is just translating Aussiespeak to American or Japanese English.

Angmos are programmed to drink. If you want the angmos to move faster (chop-chop), bring them to wine tasting.
They will stop everything blocking them to get to the alcohol. Quite humorous. Amazing race to the bottles.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time in ang moh country they don't know how to boil water. So invent beer to purify water one lah. If ang moh cannot drink alcohol they would die ok.

Who to blame?

When Aussies travel to other Asian countries, including Singapore, they get special treatment for no reason.

Japs refuse to entertain my requests, so bring on an angmo along and suddenly, the doors are opened.

Angmos are programmed to drink. If you want the angmos to move faster (chop-chop), bring them to wine tasting.
They will stop everything blocking them to get to the alcohol. Quite humorous. Amazing race to the bottles.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this 1 part 1 nia, got part 2, you go abc.net.au find leh. Very interesting, they going to the most dangerous city in Australia next, Melbourne!

Just watch the 3 ep in one go.

Sydney is still so divided.

Melbourne is just so shitty cool. But shame on the drunken losers.
It is a livable city until 9pm, after which the place turns a bit blurry.

Perth is heading the same way in a few years time.

So, is it better to be smart, sober and racist or dumb, drunk and racist?

2SLJZ.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot describe the dumbness of this CEO.

4112302-3x4-340x453.jpg

Brumby's boss quits over carbon tax letter
By chief political correspondent Simon Cullen
Updated July 06, 2012 15:15:23

Photo: Franchisees were encouraged to raise prices and "let the carbon tax take the blame". (AAP: Julian Smith) Related

The head of one of Australia's largest bakery chains, Brumby's, has quit after revelations he urged franchisees to increase prices and blame it on the carbon tax.

In an internal memo sent last night, the company announced that Brumby's managing director Deane Priest tendered his resignation yesterday afternoon.

Mr Priest had authored the original newsletter which suggested franchisees increase prices during June and July and "let the carbon tax take the blame".

The bakery chain is part of the publicly listed Retail Food Group, which also owns Donut King and Michel's Patisserie.

The company's marketing and innovation director, Tracey Catterall, has moved to reassure franchisees that plans are in place to try to "win back the hearts and trust" of Brumby's customers.

In a memo obtained by the ABC, Ms Catterall says the company plans to take out full-page newspaper advertisements this weekend and has also engaged a "social media expert" to respond to customers concerns.

She has also asked franchisees to remove any Liberal Party placards that mention price impacts due to the carbon tax.

"We have not had the opportunity to inspect these placards and therefore have not formed any opinion as to their legality," Ms Catterall wrote to franchisees.

"Both RFG (Retail Food Group) and the Brumby's Bakery system are apolitical organisations.

"Consequently... we would ask that any franchisee who continues to display the placards referenced above immediately remove them from their business premises."

The Coalition sent out posters for small business owners to display in their shop fronts to explain that prices would be going up under the carbon tax.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of aussies are stupid la. Most are racist.. In fact my colleague says arsetralia is the best place to be in if you're a racist and I am one...The chefs here are lousy at what they do. In fact peesai chefs are way better. Plus in arsetralia easy to get all kinds of asian paste to make curries and shit, so its easy to be a chef here.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussies are racist yes -- but I can hardly blame them.

Ever been to Aussieland? It is overwhelmed by Indians and PRCs, mostly consisting of fake asylum and refugee claimants.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But here in Perth kelings and PRCs can't get jobs la. Only work as dishwashers even if they got diploma or degree. But aussies dont care if keling from india or chinese from china. To them all the same. My colleague that i mention above is a red neck aussie who was praying that I wasn't an indian when i was posted here. He was relief to see i wasn't. We can get along well cause we both anti keling.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC and india kelings have ruin it for all the other chinks and keling in arsetralia. No one will admit it if you belong to these two race groups. But the rest of us dont give a shit. Seen lots of chinks and keling graduates cannot get jobs here and working as dishwashers. But at least can earn up to 30 bucks on weekends. Wahahaa

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who to blame?

It is a European cultural thing...historically serfs and lowlife farmers drink their gin after work as it is the only way they can escape from their troubles. Being a European in those days, you have a lot of troubles, and many starve. It has carried on till these modern days, hence, most Europeans have single-digit number of brain cells by age 21, as they are all alcoholic and alcohol shrinks the brain very rapidly.

You must be retarded if you think Aussies get special treatment. Australia or Europe is way behind Japan/Singapore/HK in terms of standard of living etc. The Aussies are just retarded poodles. They are just farmers and rednecks, they cannot change.

Fat, brash, stupid, alcoholic, smelly, bad hygiene, unemployed and unemployable...those clowns cannot even screw on a lightbulb properly.

Surely you know most Aussies don't even know where Singapore is or what language S'poerans speak.

The Anglo-Saxon method of doing things is to do first and plan later. Just put on a good suit and 'look confident' that is most important...LMAO.

You ever wonder why every fucking house has switches that are upside down or hot water heater that gives out cold water when you turn it to hot?

If not for mining Australia would just be another third world country just like Europe and NZ. Even with mining it is fucking grim in Australia. :eek:

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed aussies are dumb and backward! the gillard govt thinks they are superior than asia. she thinks australia can provide high quality food to asia at premium prices. look at her speech content. she is so dumb except she can speak. australia is indeed a third world country. there is nothing special about australia. it is a damn backward country

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed aussies are dumb and backward! the gillard govt thinks they are superior than asia. she thinks australia can provide high quality food to asia at premium prices. look at her speech content. she is so dumb except she can speak. australia is indeed a third world country. there is nothing special about australia. it is a damn backward country

Gilard is well traveled, she knows Australia is inferior to developed Asia, as well as to the USA, and maybe a few European countries (Switzerland etc).

No one in their right mind who have visited these countries would think that Australia is better than HK or Japan or USA etc.

Australia's and NZ's role are as farms of the USA and developed Asia basically. They provide Japan/China/USA with resources.

You don't need a brain or skills to farm, just plant the damn seeds, cultivate the plants and get yourself dirty and go home to drink yourself silly.

Best job for Europeans.

S'poreans don't know how lucky they are. The Irish/Aussies/Kiwis are working as construction workers or carpenters etc because there are no jobs in these second-rate countries. In Singapore, which Singaporean in his right mind would work as a construction worker?

Even when Singaporeans do work in construction, they are the team leader/foreman/supervisor.

You tell that to an Aussie he thinks you are lying and boasting.:eek:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not for mining Australia would just be another third world country just like Europe and NZ. Even with mining it is fucking grim in Australia. :eek:

Strong words indeed.

But I can never understand that if Aussies are so dumb, drunk and racist, why are so many young innocent looking pretty asian chicks hang out with them ...?

Same in the government level, asian countries look up to angmos?

I have met some very smart Aussies too. Somehow they do not make themselves known.

It is the empty vessels that make the most noise and catches our attention. :smile: