• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i dedicate this song to Freddy Lee

B

Baluku

And many more others who live life on a fast lane.

Hope you see God someday.

[video=youtube;2zDYTzeaM3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zDYTzeaM3I[/video]

Please have mercy on me. I am just using secular music to connect with the non believers.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clone of TeeKee banned by the host.

162802411b53f3b98036d9b115e9de35effbdcbf.gif

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And many more others who live life on a fast lane.

Hope you see God someday.

[video=youtube;2zDYTzeaM3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zDYTzeaM3I[/video]

Please have mercy on me. I am just using secular music to connect with the non believers.

you cross the line ...already give you many chance yet you behave like kinana try to act like monkey here ..told you many times post the right things at the right thread . i got to do what i have to do . you are banned :wink: but you can use your clone again :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope this time it's a perm ban. He's getting annoying.

And watch out for other clones of his.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope this time it's a perm ban. He's getting annoying.

And watch out for other clones of his.

they are all under my wanted list :wink: if they try anything funny again ..i will squash them like a mosquito ...just like kinana , baluku and tuateetu :wink: .