• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy's wife in the video

B

Baluku

Walau! This shitty video costs 28 million?

[video=youtube;Jd_fCJISBgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_fCJISBgs&feature=fvwrel[/video]

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Walau! This shitty video costs 28 million?

Because of her horse face, they have to use specially designed lenses from Leica that makes her face looks normal without affecting the faces of the backup dancers.

I won't be surprised if those lenses alone cost 28 million.

Apparently those lenses didn't work. She still look like a horse here.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

if thats really the case its a real waste of money...and a crying shame that it came from the tithes

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Britney spears ripoff. At best.
At worst I have turn the audio off. This type can be number one on the billboard chats? Sure a not? Who's buying her albums ?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last min of the video, she called the other woman beside her black lover a 狐狸精 ( vixen ) when she herself dressed worst than one.
She actually spend $23 million for such trashy song and script and worse, sang and acted it out .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask CHC members, some probably have more than 1 copies of each album. :biggrin:

hi there

1. ask the same dafter sheep from chc.
2. where on GOD's green earth or in the clip, she was connecting the faith to the "intended"?
3. she just wanted to fulfil some unfinished dream or what!

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;Jd_fCJISBgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_fCJISBgs&feature=fvwrel[/video]

omg... my hair stands watching this video... is this what her husband spends all the public's money just so that his wife can get to wear scantily clad attire and gyrate her body sexily? isn't she is a pastor? what's with her move and scantily clad attire have any relation with christianity. she really made a fool of herself

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you guys should stop making hurtful comments about Sun Ho's long face. Where's the compassion for animals? :mad:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. LOL. LOL.

这个狐狸精是谁? 你不是说在家里睡觉吗? 不要太过分.

WTF is China Wine anyway? Sickening. She paid so much money to pander to Western tastes.