• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy's wife in the video

B

Baluku

Re: Walau! This shitty video costs 28 million?

Chinawine is an expression of rebellion for his busy pastor husband for having no time to spend with him and his family instead of preaching to and serving in the church.

Now you know please be kind to KH and his family.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't hear any music. What that sound is, is what we humans call NOISE. Irritating noise. So-called music which brings no value nor lifts the human spirit.

The video is worse, just hordes of bodies moving without grace, without purpose, without beauty.

What can I say, only a horse can sing and dance this way.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak!!! her voice really cant make it man!

simon cowell on sun whore : You can't sing, you can't dance, so what do you want me to say?

sun whore: but i got a church full of suckers who will fund my singing career! they will pay for everything i spend and buy my album too!!!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
No recording studio would take the business risk of sponsoring Sun Whore since her singing talent is at the bottom of the heap that's why Con Hee et. al. had to indirectly spend S$ 23M to produce and promote her musics and videos. The whole thing was a scam!

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you guys should stop making hurtful comments about Sun Ho's long face. Where's the compassion for animals? :mad:

if she didn't use the church members' 23 or 50 mil money to fund her glam lifestyle and singing career in hollywood, we the public wont shame her to pieces. she is a total disgrace as a pastor dressing up seductively. i wonder she also had flings in hollywood. she has big dreams, but she doesnt speak like american. so her singing can't stand out. she's a big loser making a big fool of herself in the world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

omg... my hair stands watching this video... is this what her husband spends all the public's money just so that his wife can get to wear scantily clad attire and gyrate her body sexily? isn't she is a pastor? what's with her move and scantily clad attire have any relation with christianity. she really made a fool of herself

This was the original video that inspired it all

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cg0qluaxpOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A dancehall queen

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dYN1ibzYol0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Even japs do it

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sULoz21BcHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This genre of music called Dancehall needs some context. You have to understand the vernacular, in this case "dutty wine" in Sun Ho's song points to a dance move (popularised by matterhorn and co) where you move yr head, limbs and ass vigorously, at times as if you are doing it (see above clips for reference). Am sure there is intrinsic reference to everything sexual in the word 'dutty"

Sun Ho tries to do it, but its strange seeing a Chin-nah girl gyrating like that. Maybe that's why she has to write this song (China wine); it's as if to justify her participation in this genre ("mixing China wine with dutty wine"). Not great literature the lyrics. Alright bring on the real thing; Lady GA!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This genre of music called Dancehall needs some context. You have to understand the vernacular, in this case "dutty wine" in Sun Ho's song points to a dance move (popularised by matterhorn and co) where you move yr head, limbs and ass vigorously, at times as if you are doing it (see above clips for reference). Am sure there is intrinsic reference to everything sexual in the word 'dutty"

Sun Ho tries to do it, but its strange seeing a Chin-nah girl gyrating like that. Maybe that's why she has to write this song (China wine); it's as if to justify her participation in this genre. Not great literature the lyrics. Alright bring on the real thing; Lady GA!

Bro she didn't write the song. I'm sure she didn't even know what a "dutty wine" meant before that. It was wycleff and matterhorn the guy that did the original dutty wine decided to put in "china wine" specially created for her since it's a chinese gal in a carribean aka western urban music video context.

Yes there is obviously sexual innuendo in the word "dutty" which means dirty in the jamaica patois. Dancehall is very famous for it's slackness aka low moral values which is very much in tune with today's hip hop, pop, rock context. Just google passa passa dancehall which is a weekly affair in kingston where they dance on the streets from night to day.

Yes dancehall isn't really know for its lyrics even though there are a few good lyricists in it. Most of the music is based around wild dancing, smoking weed, guns, gangsters and general life in jamaica.

It's quite a pity that so few people in singapore know what dancehall or reggae dancehall means i mean it's been so many years after shaggy did mr bombastic. It's definitely more well known and popular in europe and US obviously especially the UK.

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U takin bout sinkie bro? here they watch Jack neo, no? And thunk he the man? No? :smile:

Ok cant speak like a Jamican, shit

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok now i get what you mean. LOL. It's just that they don't know there's a genre of music called dancehall and think it's hip hop or some type of stripper dance. Just general knowledge. Tot sinkies very well read.