• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do not believe in anything...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
528259_10151116066950857_307728590_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Siddhartha aka Buddha did not fanthom that all blur fucks have cock up reasoning, observsation and analysis ability so how could they use this to determine what they should believe and what they should not?

Got you there Mr Buddha on your B.S !LOL

B

Baluku

pai sin and pai buddha also tradition and hands me down by my parents. that's why i abandoned traditions and embrace Jesus.

i hope he didn't slap himself on the face not once but twice before. he said he cannot be buddha because he desired to be one and he desired to tell his papa about his 'discoveries'.

how can you follow someone who is so confused himself? :biggrin:

hey the above is not buddha lah, he already mati long time ago!!

it's just a stone statue!! he is not going to answer you. how can anyone expect a stone to reply?

unless you are high on drugs! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
got more than 10,000 ,,,, double that of Paul's claim, but all die liao, but have records, but destroyed in fire,,,,,, many people see him go up the sky, also die liao,,,,

and that was only 40 years ago,,,,

also many graves open and many zombies walked around lim chu kang for many days, have records but all destroyed in fire just like in the book of Matthew

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
pai sin and pai buddha also tradition and hands me down by my parents. that's why i abandoned traditions and embrace Jesus.

i hope he didn't slap himself on the face not once but twice before. he said he cannot be buddha because he desired to be one and he desired to tell his papa about his 'discoveries'.

how can you follow someone who is so confused himself? :biggrin:

hey the above is not buddha lah, he already mati long time ago!!

it's just a stone statue!! he is not going to answer you. how can anyone expect a stone to reply?

unless you are high on drugs! :biggrin:

As tradition goes, listen 2 your parent. Don't believe the dude wearing an undergarment hanging up there n I'm sure u don't expect a wood to reply u, rite? Study d words properly....analyze them carefully....I thought u r wise but I doubt now.