• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"No church funds had been used for promoting my wife." - What do you think?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The albatross hanging around Kong Hee's neck is that in 2003, member Roland Poon accused the church leadership of misusing funds to fuel Ho's aspirations and ended up paying for retraction apologies in The Straits Times, Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao, Shin Min Daily News and The New Paper. Denying Poon’s allegations, Kong Hee stated then that "no church funds had been used for Ho’s pop career promotion, and that it was normal practice for the church to support and celebrate the secular success of its members".

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fallacy-of-man.html

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like NKF case, counter each of such claims with sue of defamation - until they met SPH.

Likewise, CHC met their match this time LOL..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CHC members so delusional until they thought that god is with them so they can do whatever they like ...its good to see those CHC members becoming defensive ...if not no show watch liao :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The same goes for WP supporters. Denial, delusional, defensive. No diff la bro.

original folder you talk about religion , religion folder you talk about politics ....you got take your med anot ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP belief is also a religion. How else can you explain the religious and delusional manner in which the supporters stand by WP?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP belief is also a religion. How else can you explain the religious and delusional manner in which the supporters stand by WP?

go and check in the dictionary if politics fall under religion CAT :wink: if you say , WP is a religion , what about PAP ? theres tons of ppl supporting PAP too :wink: .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
go and check in the dictionary if politics fall under religion CAT :wink: if you say , WP is a religion , what about PAP ? theres tons of ppl supporting PAP too :wink: .

PAP supporters never support blindly like WP, so how can that be religion?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP supporters never support blindly like WP, so how can that be religion?

now , you start to talk about politics in religion folder ? inf for you !!! :wink: want to talk about politics chose the correct folder to spread your nonsense :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion and poilitics are often closely related sir.
Blind faith is religion.

Miss Kinana, thought u hv learned. Never crossover when discuss this topic. Read n understand what this thread's about.
Your low iq and high stupidity=Retardation is taking effect again.

i see u...i sense you r delusional and displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness toward faith u don't really hv a clue about. i sense your pain and in disbelief of the saga surrounding CHC, that's more.......u r trolling to get out of a or many
situations u r in....................i told u,....something BIG is coming your way, remember?.................

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana, there's alot of threads u started are left un-reply............

I sense u r accepting n agreeing what all the bros here told u which is a good start to upgrade your low iq n high stupidity. Keep it up, good girl!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religion and poilitics are often closely related sir.
Blind faith is religion.

go and check dictionary again ...:wink: before you post . please dont make me inf you for your stupid post ...because i really dont want you to leave this forum forever .

B

Baluku

Kong Hee stated then that "no church funds had been used for Ho’s pop career promotion, and that it was normal practice for the church to support and celebrate the secular success of its members".

So he agreed that there is a promotion of his wife career?

So where did the money comes from??

from the normal practice for the church to support Sun Ho's secular scuccess?

successful meh? more like rubbish bullshit and cowshits. :p

Last edited by a moderator: