• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paston CON THEE's Holy Order

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my Church, this is my Holy Order. I run my Church the way I run my Church. I spend my Church’s money the way I spend my Church’s money. Who dares challenge or question what I do with my Holy Order?

Apparently this appears to be the way the Holy Order was run and who dares challenge will be sued and disgraced. One did, was sued and was disgraced.

But time vindicates the righteous. Or is it that there is a bigger God who will take his time to deal with the abusers of power? When time is ripe, Holy Order or whatever, time to go. Time waits for no man.

Which Holy Order will be next to face the maker, the final arbiter of righteousness? Only God knows.

My apologies for the sermon. I am not religious and do not subscribe to any Holy Order.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con Hee Hee! told a CHC mindless member to downgrade from a 5rm to a 3rm and then donate the proceeds to CHC so he could upgrade to a $9million Sentosa Cove Penthouse... another holy "order" from God?

B

Baluku

only one god in SGP nobody dares to touch!

He is none other than Tua Peh Kong Lee Ka Yew! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
people get jumping made about kong's style when actually he's following the footsteps of pinkie. i'm really surprised the 60% morons out there fail to see the similarity.

"the man takes $ from the people, hands the $ to his wife to spend. if she makes profit, its their gain, if she lose the $, he'll ask for more $ from the people"

if the 60% morons can agree with pinkie's style, then, they should have nothing to comment about kong's style.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my Church, this is my Holy Order. I run my Church the way I run my Church. I spend my Church’s money the way I spend my Church’s money. Who dares challenge or question what I do with my Holy Order?

Apparently this appears to be the way the Holy Order was run and who dares challenge will be sued and disgraced. One did, was sued and was disgraced.

But time vindicates the righteous. Or is it that there is a bigger God who will take his time to deal with the abusers of power? When time is ripe, Holy Order or whatever, time to go. Time waits for no man.

Which Holy Order will be next to face the maker, the final arbiter of righteousness? Only God knows.

My apologies for the sermon. I am not religious and do not subscribe to any Holy Order.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

Hey bro, your sermon can bring you many members.
Register and run a Group
Just like some clever people
You will make millions of dollars
From here and around ASEAN
There are lots of people to fool
Because all of them are lost sheep
So, Confuseous you can be the Good Sheperd
Halelujah

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case u all didnt know... durai, mingyi, kong & many others came from the same school as emeritus woody & oldman harry.... Rouge Insitution (RI).