• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

after reading these verses i suddenly zhat tioh.

T

TuaTeetu

Psalm 143:1-2 NIV

Lord , hear my prayer,
listen to my cry for mercy;
in your faithfulness and righteousness
come to my relief. Do not bring your servant into judgment,
for no one living is righteous before you.

Proverbs 19:1 NIV

Better the poor whose walk is blameless
than a fool whose lips are perverse.

Proverbs 19:9 NIV

A false witness will not go unpunished,
and whoever pours out lies will perish.

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mai kea ...

And now the LORD Almighty says: Because you have not listened to me, I will gather together all the armies of the north under King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whom I have appointed as my deputy. I will bring them all against this land and its people and against the other nations near you. I will completely destroy you and make you an object of horror and contempt and a ruin forever. I will take away your happy singing and laughter. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will no longer be heard. YOUR BUSINESSES WILL FAIL,AND ALL YOUR HOMES WILL STAND SILENT AND DARK . THIS ENTIRE LAND WILL BECOME A DESOLATE WASTELAND . (Jeremiah 25:8-11 NLT)