• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A letter from a Christian asking Singaporeans to forgive pastor Hong Kee

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=65929.1

A letter from a Christian asking Singaporeans to forgive pastor Hong Kee
Submitted by therealsingapore on <!--<time datetime="2012-06-26T21:47:53Z">-->Tue, 06/26/2012 - 21:47<!--</time>-->
<!--</header>-->
picture-3-1339597423.jpg

<!--<figure class="field-item" rel="og:image rdfs:seeAlso">--> <!--</figure>-->

Dear Editors,

I am deeply saddened by the reactions of netizens to the arrest of my dearest pastor Kong Hee. As a long time member of City Harvest Church, the public clearly does not understand the sacrifices he had to make in the name of God.
When I first received Sun Ho’s Chinese pop CD in 2003, I thought to myself: “what kind of devil’s music is this?� But as I listened more, it began to dawn on me that I was being overly prudish and she was actually spreading the word of God in the form of Satan-worshipping music to beat the devil at his own game.
Indeed, the more involved I became at the Church, the more I began to understand that I could not even begin to comprehend God’s plan and the plans pastor Kong had for me, and the church. You see, I am but mortal. Pastor Kong was the chosen one.
Without his light shining like a beacon of conscience, the gays, prostitutes, and the opposition would start to take over Singapore. Satan would then have a hub to take over the world.
So it was with deep love that I decided to dedicate 30% of my husband’s salary each month to help fund Sun Ho’s music career as part of the Crossover project.
As a good christian, I have an obligation to The Lord to spread his message: from Singapore to Malaysia, to Taiwan, China and even the town of sin, Hollywood.
It must have been extremely difficult for pastor Kong to see his wife in such disgusting states of undress in public, and for her to live in the heart of the most unholy places on earth, Beverly Hills. I’ve watched the TV series 90210 when I was younger. These people have no morals but like lepers, the Man and Woman of God must go to the sick to heal the sick.
People outside the church don’t understand us and are so quick to condemn when they haven’t experienced God through His music, sung to thumping beats and a negro man saying something intelligible at the beginning.
I do not understand how “China wine� or being a Geisha is related to God’s work, but as I said, I’m only mortal. God has a plan, even when I don’t understand. Even when it involves S$23 million. If pastor Kong was using that money, it must be God’s will.
Jesus preaches forgiveness, and therefore we must forgive even if we don’t want to.
So I forgive the government, and the public for misunderstanding and maligning the Church.
There’s a special place in hell for people who say nasty things about Kong Hee and an even worse one for those that framed God’s chosen workers.
I pray that it will be like Sodom and Gonorrhea.
Yours truly,
Faithful Christian of CHC

jw5

Loyal
Without his light shining like a beacon of conscience, the gays, prostitutes, and the opposition would start to take over Singapore. Satan would then have a hub to take over the world.

it was with deep love that I decided to dedicate 30% of my husband’s salary each month to help fund Sun Ho’s music career as part of the Crossover project.

It must have been extremely difficult for pastor Kong to see his wife in such disgusting states of undress in public, and for her to live in the heart of the most unholy places on earth, Beverly Hills. I’ve watched the TV series 90210 when I was younger. These people have no morals but like lepers, the Man and Woman of God must go to the sick to heal the sick.

Mwahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

The poor moron of a husband. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is a deluded woman.

Yes, it must have been difficult for him to see his wife in various state of undress, but I'm betting the $$$$$ helped.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mwahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

The poor moron of a husband. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is a deluded woman.

Yes, it must have been difficult for him to see his wife in various state of undress, but I'm betting the $$$$$ helped.

I think the author was being satirical. If it was meant as a genuine support, I'm sure she would have put down her real name.

jw5

Loyal
I think the author was being satirical. If it was meant as a genuine support, I'm sure she would have put down her real name.

I would certainly hope so! Goodness, if it was real, the poor husband...............................

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he also believe in Satan.:eek:

Sod all this Christianity stuff and Sun Ho music videos. What we need is some Iron Maiden!

How about this one?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jsmcDLDw9iw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. We know CHC folks are dumb but surely they cannot be that stupid?

You know it's very well-written when you have to finish the entire letter in order to tell if it's for real. And at the end you're still not 100% sure. That's the hallmark of an excellent piece of satire.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know it's very well-written when you have to finish the entire letter in order to tell if it's for real. And at the end you're still not 100% sure. That's the hallmark of an excellent piece of satire.

Yes, it was well written. I especially like the part about using her hubby's money as donation.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprised if indeed there are dumbfucks who really believed what they wrote and wrote what they believed.

I would say the last line gave it away "I pray that it will be Sodom and Gonorrhea". A good Sunday school Christian will know how to spell Gomorrah.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say the last line gave it away "I pray that it will be Sodom and Gonorrhea". A good Sunday school Christian will know how to spell Gomorrah.

Yes, he left it until the very last word.

But I like the part about "beat the devil at his own game."