• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Kong Hee - My Version of Events

27 June 2012

Dear brother and sisters of God

Today is best described as a trying and difficult day for both me and my soul mate Sun. I have also come to realise that many of you have expressed unquestionable faith in me and it is only right that I reciprocate with an explanation for the press release from the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports made yesterday.

Before I proceed with the explanation, I would like to thank our dear brother in god, Christopher Pang who on seeing the press release immediately responded to the Minister. As I leave my palatial bungalow at Sentosa Cove, I realised that there many people like Christopher who have an open mind, good heart are basically gullible. It is these traits in people that I first realised when I accepted Christ as a Pre University student in Singapore's premier school. The human race is made up of a tiny minority that will rise to the surface as leaders, either good or bad is immaterial. What it does say is that the rest are born to follow. They wait consciously or otherwise for some one to lead them. I found this out early and went for it. I have accumulated wealth without even developing a single product, provide a service or contribute anything of measurable value. There was no need to.

Let me go a little bit into detail of my awakening. I also realised that most people who maybe gullible in their youth eventually reach maturity in mind and move on. They however will not admit their folly following their departure about something that does not exist and therefore will not speak ill of their lost years. I put it down to ego and one's pride.

In essence, the Church and many of such churches will have over 70% that are basically young in age, immature in mind and sadly gullible. As they move on new ones will replace them. However there will be 30 % that for reasons unknown are still lost. Interestingly the vast majority are females and many are umarried. Sadly I think it is companionship that is sought. They are also our biggest source of tithes on per capita terms. The second biggest group within the 30% are the elderly and the infirm who are desparate and hoping for salvation. One must be an absolute fool not to take advantage of these people.

So how do we bring them in in a very competitive world. For a start the young are looking for love and we provide or more appropriately we create the opportunity. Next in importance is the desire to look good and trendy. We provide an excellent environment and the role models. Note that all our church leaders are trendy from top to bottom. Trendy hairstyle, expensive clothes and a weekend opportunity to showcase them. To bind all these we have music which is the only known medium that has proven to bring people together in large numbers. To this end we have invested in excellent sound systems, instruments and an arena with state of the art acoustics built in. I can tell you that if music did not exist, I will still be living in a HDB flat.

Here is a bit of a confession. It was also music that led me into this mess. We got carried away that Sun and I thought that we could double the number of gullible people in our congregation by investi in Sun and her music. Lets face it - China Wine though inappropriate for many reasons was outstanding. But that wine has gone bad. It will take a few years and I will be back to lead you again.

By now being naturally gullible you would have forgotten that the intention of this letter was to provide an explanation and reponse to the Ministry's press release. As I return to Sentosa Cove I will end up crying with joy on how so many got misled by so few for so long - suckers.

Once again, God Bless.

Your in Christ
KH

dredd

To cut a long story short: I am a crook and a cheat. To all members of CHC... you were gullible and got conned by me. End of.

freedalas

27 June 2012

Dear brother and sisters of God

Today is best described as a trying and difficult day for both me and my soul mate Sun. I have also come to realise that many of you have expressed unquestionable faith in me and it is only right that I reciprocate with an explanation for the press release from the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports made yesterday.

Before I proceed with the explanation, I would like to thank our dear brother in god, Christopher Pang who on seeing the press release immediately responded to the Minister. As I leave my palatial bungalow at Sentosa Cove, I realised that there many people like Christopher who have an open mind, good heart are basically gullible. It is these traits in people that I first realised when I accepted Christ as a Pre University student in Singapore's premier school. The human race is made up of a tiny minority that will rise to the surface as leaders, either good or bad is immaterial. What it does say is that the rest are born to follow. They wait consciously or otherwise for some one to lead them. I found this out early and went for it. I have accumulated wealth without even developing a single product, provide a service or contribute anything of measurable value. There was no need to.

Let me go a little bit into detail of my awakening. I also realised that most people who maybe gullible in their youth eventually reach maturity in mind and move on. They however will not admit their folly following their departure about something that does not exist and therefore will not speak ill of their lost years. I put it down to ego and one's pride.

In essence, the Church and many of such churches will have over 70% that are basically young in age, immature in mind and sadly gullible. As they move on new ones will replace them. However there will be 30 % that for reasons unknown are still lost. Interestingly the vast majority are females and many are umarried. Sadly I think it is companionship that is sought. They are also our biggest source of tithes on per capita terms. The second biggest group within the 30% are the elderly and the infirm who are desparate and hoping for salvation. One must be an absolute fool not to take advantage of these people.

So how do we bring them in in a very competitive world. For a start the young are looking for love and we provide or more appropriately we create the opportunity. Next in importance is the desire to look good and trendy. We provide an excellent environment and the role models. Note that all our church leaders are trendy from top to bottom. Trendy hairstyle, expensive clothes and a weekend opportunity to showcase them. To bind all these we have music which is the only known medium that has proven to bring people together in large numbers. To this end we have invested in excellent sound systems, instruments and an arena with state of the art acoustics built in. I can tell you that if music did not exist, I will still be living in a HDB flat.

Here is a bit of a confession. It was also music that led me into this mess. We got carried away that Sun and I thought that we could double the number of gullible people in our congregation by investi in Sun and her music. Lets face it - China Wine though inappropriate for many reasons was outstanding. But that wine has gone bad. It will take a few years and I will be back to lead you again.

By now being naturally gullible you would have forgotten that the intention of this letter was to provide an explanation and reponse to the Ministry's press release. As I return to Sentosa Cove I will end up crying with joy on how so many got misled by so few for so long - suckers.

Once again, God Bless.

Your in Christ
KH

In some way, this version of events by Kong Hee can be applied to how LKY had misled S'pore for the past 50 years.

Ah Con case is many times worse than NKF, being both are charity seeking org, Durai did not use so much money from such sources to almost entirely bankroll his entire lifestyle to such extravagant and luxurious level. Although those 1st class air tickets and gold tap were like employment benefits ill taken at least there wasn't multi-million dollars housing and everything from A to Z was using money from such means to finance this Ah Con and his devilish underlings.

This case was be the mother of all cases, as even monk race horse pales in comparsion to Ah Con and horse face expenditure from such funds. If those left to be in-charge don't these two ass holes for return of every cents like for Durai case, this CHC is well and truly finished with whoever were to continue running it!

AudreyFang

Big-mouth Scroobal trying to show off again ? Write so much crap but no one is interested. And it's not even funny.

Why don't you go find yourself a job as your funds are dwindling and your health is failing you ?

****shake head****

cleareyes

So true, So so true

I have met so many who are so. whom refuse to admit their errors, pretend that nothing had happened and attempted to block out those memories.

Moving on is fine, but moving away and not correct what was wronged, that itself is an eternal error.

QXD

Poor CHC folk, the PAP will crucify their Pastor, their spiritual leader and their god's intercessor.

Come now, you know what to do in 2016...

T

TuaTeetu

Wah Lau scrobal so free?

Got so much time to write such a Loh soh article?

Politics is over now is pastor bashing time? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

GrammarPolice

The second biggest group within the 30% are the elderly and the infirm who are desparate and hoping for salvation. One must be an absolute fool not to take advantage of these people.

The correct spelling is desperate. Apparently you're not from RI.

You like to use bombastic words, but learn to spell simple words correctly. You must have done your 'O' level via correspondence course.

T

TuaTeetu

You people so good can say whatever you like.

Anyhow create fake testimonies!

Because you dun believe in God!

Do you know what is the repercussions?

Messy man!

Poor CHC folk, the PAP will crucify their Pastor, their spiritual leader and their god's intercessor.

Come now, you know what to do in 2016...

Only scare Con Hee is inducted and recruited into the white scums ranks for his mind control abilities.
Then Pappies will get that 1% or so of extra voters (if they dun already are pappy voters).