• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman bites off attacker's lip

Eomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman bites off attacker's lip

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Jun 27, 2012

A woman bit off the lower lip of a man she claimed was molesting her in Singapore, reported Sin Chew Daily.

The woman, a China national known only as Loo, was punched on the nose by the man who fled the scene.

She only realised that she had bitten off the man's lip when she felt something inside her mouth and spat it out in the 11pm incident on Saturday.

It was a piece of flesh measuring about 2cm in length.

Loo, 39, who works as a cleaner in the republic, said she was walking back to her hostel alone that night when the man grabbed her from behind.

"He covered my mouth and used another hand to grab me by the waist. I put up a struggle and shouted for help.

"He then shoved me to the ground and dragged me to a nearby bush.

"I bit his lower lip when he came near me. I refused to let go, knowing that I would be in deep trouble if I did,'' she said.

Loo added that three men who were staying at a nearby hostel then came to her aid.

She believed the suspect had come prepared as he was wearing a pair of gloves.