• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lay your Bet - Con Hee Magic Million Cup

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reference: Minyi ConFool Monk

On October 7, 2009, Ming Yi was found guilty of misappropriating Ren Ci's funds by approving the loan, falsifying accounts and giving false information to the Commissioner of Charities (COC)[2] He was sentenced for 10 months in jail and had appealed the case.[7][8] On March 8, 2010, Ming Yi's appeal was postponed due to his lawyer having a medical condition.[9] On May 27, 2010, during the appeal in High Court, Justice Tay Yong Kwang dismissed the appeal but reduced the sentence from 10 months to 6 months based on Ming Yi's significant contributions to Ren Ci and society. Ming Yi serves his jail sentence immediately.[10]

On August 26, 2010, Ming Yi was released from prison after serving four months. He was given one-third remission on his jail term for good behaviour. However, Ming Yi was put on the home detention scheme which he was tagged with an electronic monitoring device and only allowed to leave the house at fixed times.[11] He completed his sentence on September 27, 2010.[12] For the six remaining charges against Ming Yi, he was given a discharge amounting to an acquittal for them.[13]

I doubt they will put such Elite in jail for more than a few months. Changi Resort will not be able to cope with the 33000 goodu's visiting traffic.
A multi-million dollar banquet awaits his release.

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 yrs plus fine

will CHC survive? I have a feeling it wont as majority of the members would leave as not to be associate themselves with the organiation.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last time pestor kang get how long and makan how much ? then from there we can do abit of maths .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how about rotan on his beautiful ass? hahah

later he will request to tie himself to the cross and kena rotan ...come out from prison he will tell his delusion followers that he is actucally jesus recarnation and already suffer for their sins :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here are the options

A. Acquittal
B. Fine Only
C. Jail in years ( don't bother if got fine or not -and no month)

Scroobal : 7 years

My option is D. Jump down from MBS

This is how the event will happen..Upon final judgement, he turned running amok, and say his prayers,,,but the prayers did not worked out, and he run run to MBS and jump down .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10 yrs plus fine

will CHC survive? I have a feeling it wont as majority of the members would leave as not to be associate themselves with the organiation.

you have underestimate the power of religious brainwash ...what is pestor kang doing now ? he still have his group of fans ?

T

TuaTeetu

Every men and women got only two choices after mati.

1. Heaven
2. Hell

No other choices. So where do you wanna go today?

Last edited by a moderator:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 yrs plus fine

Most megachurches are built around a charismatic pastor. Take him out, the growth stops and decline starts.

Kong Hee's best bet is a short sentence and returns to CHC before the rot sets in. Sheeps tend to be forgiving as long as they have not moved to another church.

Alternatively a new charismatic pastor will hold the fort while Kong Hee serves time. Chances are, there is NO such pastor with Kong Hee's charisma in CHC now. Kong Hee is unlikely to groom someone to be as popular as himself. Why share the limelight? Also, if there exists someone as charismatic as Kong Hee in CHC now, would this new guy want Kong Hee back when he is released?

It's all about money, status and power in megachurches.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con Hee's case could not come at a worse time. After WW, Hougang BE and several run-ups on con cases involving ministries, gahment agencies, the law will want to redeem itself and hammer the con man and his cronies jialat jialat. I think 25 years behind bars - similar to Chia of APB case.