• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ho Yeow Kwai bo taiji bo tiok charge ??

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody else find this very strange? any legal experts care to explain? Isnt she considered an accessory/partner in crime too? She is the recipient/beneficiary of the entire $24M ill-gotten gains knowingly. And being in a fiduciary relationship with her husband, its an understatement to say she must have masterminded and participated in it too. If those 4 lesser staff can kana, how come this fugly butch is immune from justice ??

According to ST, it's not known if she together with the two suspended would face charges. In other words, she may well be charged as things unravel. Hopefully she would be charged for proper justice to be done.

warthog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho is a modern day Jezebel and far smarter than the authorities and even her husband.

Google "Jezebel" and you will find her true nature.

No doubt he will be left with the baggage and have to pay the price on her behalf.

A sad day indeed for Christianity !

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sun Ho is a modern day Jezebel and far smarter than the authorities and even her husband.

No doubt he will be left with the baggage and have to pay the price on her behalf.

Contrary, I feel it's a good day for Christianity that people who made use of Christianity have now been exposed.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
both standing on top of MBS rooftop ...

pestor kong : darling , i makan so much money all spend on you ...now kena caught how ar ?
yeow kwai : ummmm....
pestor kong : ?? say something darling ...im really scare this time . really this time i finish liao . really habas liao
yeow kwai : at this point of time ... what you want me to say now ?
pestor kong : at least say something lah ....
yeow kwai : ok....sorry i am from CAD ..i lie to you about everything ...我想當好人 .
pestor kong : knnbccb !!!!! so you are the mole !!! lee ki si !!! ( then push her down from MBS )
pestor kong : ( clean his hugo boss suit with his hand and smile to himself ) now who know you are from CAD ...PICK UP HIS HP AND CALL JACK NEO " BROTHER SUNDAY MASS AS USUAL " .

[video=youtube;3pqnABsInV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqnABsInV4&feature=related[/video]

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Section 109 involves conspiracy.

Explanation .—An act or offence is said to be committed in consequence of abetment, when it is committed in consequence of the instigation, or in pursuance of the conspiracy, or with the aid which constitutes the abetment.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Explanation .—An act or offence is said to be committed in consequence of abetment, when it is committed in consequence of the instigation, or in pursuance of the conspiracy, or with the aid which constitutes the abetment.

Ok, noted with thanks.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary, I feel it's a good day for Christianity that people who made use of Christianity have now been exposed.

CHC followers are calling people like you kaypoh chees.
They are fucking you up.
Dun believe? Checkout the FB postings and the crowd of supporters outside sub court.
These zombies are beyond hope, with CH remaining defiant I hope they up the ante so as to give MIWs am excuse to come down hard on them.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. there is nothing to be sad about.
2. but some awakening to many dafter sheep in the congregation.
3. never take the gospels literally.
4. after all, they were written by men too.
5. interpretated by men of the cloth!