• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

video of this morning at sub court

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot such a big case hass to go to high court
how come only at sub court?

who is the guy who shouted 'Huat ah! huat ah!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6aw88OmPJnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
usually must go through sub-court first to see if needed to go high court anot .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow... for a while i tot i watching HK gangster movie. machiam like the movie "young & dangerous", the accuses have burly supporters to form a human shield to prevent the media from approaching them. Nabei, even local gang bosses also dun have this kind of "support".

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
backing CHC, there are many influential and powerful people. heard that some minitoots are members there too. would they avoid the attention or would they exploit their influence to lighten the conviction?

if it ended up another woffle's $1k fine type of scenario outcome, i know our sgp is confirmed KAPUT!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao FT Pundek spotted in the video at 2:39.. Bloody Cheapo Ah Nehs very calculative and they do not part so easily with their money especially for charities.. Even giving out 10 cent can also cause extreme heart pain for them..

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
backing CHC, there are many influential and powerful people. heard that some minitoots are members there too. would they avoid the attention or would they exploit their influence to lighten the conviction?

if it ended up another woffle's $1k fine type of scenario outcome, i know our sgp is confirmed KAPUT!

If convicted, jail term is mandatory under Sec 409 of the Penal Code - "imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine". One thing I am not sure about is why have two different jail terms? Any bros here can explain?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
0:56 mark..'huat ah huat ah"

LOL... comical CHC supporter....or pagan ?

I tot such a big case hass to go to high court
how come only at sub court?

who is the guy who shouted 'Huat ah! huat ah!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6aw88OmPJnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U din buy de car license plate lumber? Can see at 0.04...it's 4796...gaga...100 big 400 small!!...HUAT ARRR!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stand by my words: if Kong Hee goes to jail for a long time, or CHC gets closed down, these CHC groupies and loyalists will commit suicide.

Organized religion is bullshit, but in the case of CHC, it is worse because it preaches the odious 'prosperity gospel'. To these believers, being rich and flaunting an ostentatious lifestyle is a sign of being blessed. God wants you to be rich! He really does! Give more, and you'll receive even more!

Getting caught red-handed for financial fraud is nothing more than avarice being brought to its inevitable conclusion.