• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hundreds of shitty harvest members show up outside court to give support to ah kong

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hundreds of shitty harvest members show up outside court to give support to ah ko

These people are stupid. I think most of them are staff who depend on the church for a living.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hundreds of shitty harvest members show up outside court to give support to ah ko

Supporters of City Harvest Church gather outside court
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 27 June 2012 0924 hrs

SINGAPORE: Pastor Kong Hee and his wife Ho Yeow Sun arrived at the Subordinate Courts just before 9am on Wednesday.

Kong Hee and four other members of City Harvest Church (CHC) are expected to be charged on Wednesday for alleged criminal breach of trust and falsification of accounts of the church.

The other four members are Tan Ye Peng, Lam Leng Hung, Chew Eng Han and Sharon Tan.

More than a hundred supporters of City Harvest Church gathered outside the courts as early as 8.30am.

Most remained silent when approached by reporters and responded with "no comments".

One individual, who claims he is an employee of the church, said he will continue to support Pastor Kong Hee as he has known him for many years.

- CNA/ck

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. dafter, blind & naive.
3. what else is there to describe such blind "devotion" or what.
4. if ah kong declares that jumping into bedok reservoir is some cleansing & saviour thing.
5. i bet my prick that hundreds of sheep will do so!
6. hahaha!

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you know why te Chinese authorities have banned FA Lung Gong. Some people just have to be led because they have no brains and no life.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

these people, they hv 2 Fathers. Guess who comes first?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These people are stupid. I think most of them are staff who depend on the church for a living.

Talking about 100s of Kong Hee blind supporters, they can't beat 60% of Singapore voters. You need to dwell into their dumbed mind and get scientist to do a thorough genetic study on them. Remember MingYi also have his supporters hosting grand dinner after his release from prison. Than TT durai's supporters are Ho Jin and Peanut woman. All these supporters are endorsing Singapore to become a CORRUPTION HUB.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, these stupid people are opposition supporters, thats why they are so stupid.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

looks like one day in hell is good for you ...you have finally repent :wink:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

looks like one day in hell is good for you ...you have finally repent :wink:

You are WRONG. His repent only last for 1 HOUR and that's it.

Just look at his future post and it proves all....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best way to piss off Christians is to quote the Bible and use the verses to attack them. It works better than snarky comments.

Because the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God good for teaching and reproof to them, they have no defense against that.
They can only say 'it's quoted out or context' or 'I trust Kong Hee!'. But deep down, you're shaking their unquestioned faith in that celebrity pastor.

Psalm 73: 3-20

3 For I envied the arrogant
when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 They have no struggles;
their bodies are healthy and strong.
5 They are free from common human burdens;
they are not plagued by human ills.
6 Therefore pride is their necklace;
they clothe themselves with violence.
7 From their callous hearts comes iniquity;
their evil imaginations have no limits.
8 They scoff, and speak with malice;
with arrogance they threaten oppression.
9 Their mouths lay claim to heaven,
and their tongues take possession of the earth.

10 Therefore their people turn to them
and drink up waters in abundance.

11 They say, “How would God know?
Does the Most High know anything?”
12 This is what the wicked are like—
always free of care, they go on amassing wealth.

13 Surely in vain I have kept my heart pure
and have washed my hands in innocence.
14 All day long I have been afflicted,
and every morning brings new punishments.
15 If I had spoken out like that,
I would have betrayed your children.
16 When I tried to understand all this,
it troubled me deeply
17 till I entered the sanctuary of God;
then I understood their final destiny.
18 Surely you place them on slippery ground;
you cast them down to ruin.
19 How suddenly are they destroyed,

completely swept away by terrors!
20 They are like a dream when one awakes;
when you arise, Lord,
you will despise them as fantasies.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

This, my friends, is Asian values at its finest: unquestioning subservience to authority and absolute loyalty. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are WRONG. His repent only last for 1 HOUR and that's it.

Just look at his future post and it proves all....

dont like that lah bro ....give him chance lah ...:wink: if he dont behave well again i will send him back to where he belongs dont worry bro :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

This, my friends, is Asian values at its finest: unquestioning subservience to authority and absolute loyalty. :rolleyes:

Thats correct. Thats why opposition supporters are mostly the cina apeks type like Yap.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when there are ppl who claim kong is god choosen one, then u know how badly they were brainwashed. i no christian but can anyone claimed to be god choosen one? call me cynic but if he really the choosen one, then why he kenna charged for against the law? These religious idiots better understand that using god as an excuse to commit a crime against the law is stupid. It no different from those islamic suicide bomber who killed in the name of god.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these mindless goons may be good news for Opposition........................

you can expect a number of CHC goons to vote against PAP for sure......................

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No picture ahh Jah?