• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many fans of Sun Ho.

0046.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many fans of Sun Ho.

0046.jpg

I do wonder, with Kong Hee arrested to face charges and possible jail, where is Sun Ho?

Would she return to Singapore to face charges too?

Or would she stay in good old USA, complain to the US media what a unfair country Singapore is for imprisoning her husband and start to fight for "freedom of expression" and "democracy"??

Or would Sun Ho just leave Kong Hee to face all the rap by divourcing him?

So many questions.......

T

TuaTeetu

Wah so much luxurious! Imagine Jesus was born in a horse shed manger!

Compare and Contrast!

5_2012062620354237824sunflat.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do wonder, with Kong Hee arrested to face charges and possible jail, where is Sun Ho?

Or would she stay in good old USA, complain to the US media what a unfair country Singapore is for imprisoning her husband and start to fight for "freedom of expression" and "democracy"??

So many questions.......

wait...i take the 1st line back, i didnt know she is in singapore now.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

So many questions.......

Watch the news lah, bodoh. She was in court with him today, unless she has a twin sister

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is 50 million not 23 million!

Wonder why they misappropriated so much money and still have so many supporters outside the court? Arent these supporters from the church who tithe the money that was misappropriated? Proof that as long as people happy, being conned of money also never mind.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if you put Kong in the same cell as that fellow from sunshine, chia from asian brewery and the SIA cheat, will they come up with a super con scheme?

No lah. Actually this is part of a bigger plan ..... he is going in to Changi to reach out and save the souls of the unconverted there. He is paying the ultimate sacrifice so don't anyhow say he con man.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah. Actually this is part of a bigger plan ..... he is going in to Changi to reach out and save the souls of the unconverted there. He is paying the ultimate sacrifice so don't anyhow say he con man.

Yeah, 我不入地獄,誰入地獄?

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal

So he has actually forgiven CAD for opening his Pandora box because he sincerely believes that CAD officials don't know what they're doing ?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus in India? -- BBC Documentary

Jesus in India? -- BBC Documentary

[video=youtube;yiy5uY3Iw2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiy5uY3Iw2s[/video]

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-1

[video=youtube;9DXCZFRsyl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DXCZFRsyl8[/video]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-1

City Harvest Church will still be the most powerful, richest, biggest and hippiest church in Singapore!

[video=youtube;E4_mwqgJUII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4_mwqgJUII&feature=related[/video]

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what may happen when one tries to push his/her luck too far.

You may be lucky once, twice or thrice when it comes to fate.
But when one plays with fire too often, he/she will get himself/herself burn eventually.
If one fails to know their limit and becomes too greedy, it's gonna be their own downfall.
The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall. Let go earlier and you may got away scott free.

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;9DXCZFRsyl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DXCZFRsyl8[/video]

I saw this before, very interesting.

The main summary is that Jesus from the age of 14 to 29 traveled to the east, possible along the silk route to ancient India places to study with the many different eastern religious schools, finally going back to Jerusalem. After surviving the crucifixion, he escaped to Kashmir and remained there til he died and was buried there. His remains is still there. The Kashmir people knew him as Esa, the healer.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Horse face shows off her fake breasts!

chc1_0.jpg

Wed, Jun 27, 2012
The New Paper

Did Sun Ho show too much skin at awards?

by Tan Kee Yun

DECKED out in a black Rodarte dress complete with striking stockings and Rodarte boots, Singapore singer Sun Ho looked girlish yet gothic.

But, oops, did the 37-year-old mother slip up and accidentally expose the lower part of her right breast? Did that slit across the bodice show too much skin in the wrong place?

The picture, taken by wire agency Reuters, was of Sun walking down the red carpet at the Grammy Awards held on Monday at Los Angeles’ Staples Center.

However, in an e-mail interview with The New Paper from New York, where she is currently based, Sun insisted that “the dress was made that way.”

She good-naturedly added that there was “no deliberate attempt to create any wardrobe situation”.

“Actually, it’s (referring to her get-up) pretty covered up for a red carpet dress.” Sun said. “I don’t think I was in any risk of losing my modesty.”

She had chosen the dress with renowned stylist B Akerlund, who has styled celebrities like Lady Gaga, Madonna and the Black Eyed Peas.

Sun said she loved the leather-and-lace look. “It very much fits my style, which is a mix of hard and soft,” she said.

The singer added that she had taken all the necessary precautions to “tape” herself up, in order to prevent a wardrobe disaster.

“There was enough tape stuck on me to make me feel like an art project,” she said. “I was totally secure.”

However, opinion was divided about her Grammys costume.

US newspaper Orlando Sentinel picked Sun’s edgy dress, alongside those worn by big names Beyonce, Rihanna & Taylor Swift, as “one of the outfits that captured the WOW-’em spirit of the Grammys.”

However, it drew flak from some local netizens. On popular online communities SgForums and Hardware Zone, while no mention was made of her slip-up, comments on her dress ran the spectrum from
“bad taste”, “too sadomasochistic” to “skanky.”

Ick or chic?

Other netizens, however, called her dress “unique” and “classy”, and said that the singer looked “pretty and super chic.”

It’s not the first time that her sexy fashion choices have met with distaste from her critics.

In November 2003, she raised eyebrows when she wore a daring red Armani gown – with a plunging neckline – to the Hollywood Film Festival in Los Angeles.

At the 2006 Global Music Awards held in Singapore, she was criticised again for turning up in a short grey-black dress that barely covered her buttocks.

Criticisms apart, she is doing well with her music. To date, she is the only Singaporean artiste to have cracked the US market.

This is her third appearance at music’s biggest night. She made her Grammy debut in 2004 and attended the event in 2007 as well.

Fancy Free, her catchy dance single released at the end of last year, clinched the top spot on Billboard’s Club Breakout charts – which means it was once the most-played new song in clubs all over the US.

Married to Reverend Kong Hee, the founder of City Harvest Church, she is extremely proud of Fancy Free’s achievements in the US.

She said: “I’m very happy to know that deejays and clubbers get my music. It feels good to know that people enjoy dancing to my music.”

Her debut US single Where Did Love Go, produced by David Foster and Peter Rafelson, reached No 1 on Billboard’s Hot Dance Club Play Breakout charts in Dec 2003.

Three other singles subsequently also took pole position.

She is also living it up in the US, rubbing shoulders with the superstars.

Besides the Grammys, she also turned up at the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in New York last November.

“Full of pomp and panache” was how Sun described her experience at the flamboyant event the US lingerie brand has come to be known for. Then, she was togged out in another all-black ensemble,
topped off with a custom-made punk rock jacket.

She said: “It was a fun show, as one would expect a Victoria’s Secret show to be. I sat next to UK singer Jay Sean. It was nice to chat with someone not from the US, who understands how difficult it
was to break into the industry here.”

This article was first published in The New Paper.