• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ways to deal with insane ppl ;)

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Occasionally only. In the end, even if he diam diam on one thread liao. He start more going off at a tangent again. I only feed him when I'm really bored and no work to do leh.

i know no use ...but at least we are having fun at his expenses :wink: tio bo ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Occasionally only. In the end, even if he diam diam on one thread liao. He start more going off at a tangent again. I only feed him when I'm really bored and no work to do leh.

hahahahaah...me too . if im bored i will just come in and whack him ...recently im busy so cant come in and have fun .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah loh, pple like us got better things to do one lah. He seem to be full time here talk cock sing song only leh.

hahahahaah...me too . if im bored i will just come in and whack him ...recently im busy so cant come in and have fun .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah loh, pple like us got better things to do one lah. He seem to be full time here talk cock sing song only leh.

i just banned him for a day to pissed him off :wink:..sorry , theres no playmate for you for a day :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worries, there is more trolls in the other folders as well. You should see the troll in the emigration folder.

really ? i didnt go to emigration folder . i dont understand these ppl ..i believe they are cowards in real life .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
?????? I'm not in Singapore like you as well you know?

oh really bro ? i didnt know that . so where are you now ? austraila ? what i mean is those trolls are cowards and not ppl in emigration folder . sorry i didnt make myself clear .

Last edited: