• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you dont need religion to make you a better person .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ppl like pslam23 , kinana...ect will treat their god better then their parents ...everything also praise god dont even praise their parents who is visible and thanks his parents for giving birth to them ...and even call the invisibleman as father ...whahahahaahah . check out this video . these ppl like pslam23 and kinana are worst then animals . did pslam23 and kinana kneel infront of their parents when talking to them ? :wink: did they thank their parents for giving them life when they eat ?

[video=youtube;Ryr2nfyGztQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryr2nfyGztQ&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when you are young , who give you pocket money when you are in school ? god ? who cook for you when you are hungry ? god ? who pay for your school fee ? god ? who carry your school bag when you are in kindergarden ? god ? but now you have grown up yet you thanks your invisibleman for all the things he never do .......i feel sad for your parents ..

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Through hardship n pain our parent pull us through, we thanks them for our existence, the warm foods they cook for us, the unconditional love they provide us till their last day..................

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Through hardship n pain our parent pull us through, we thanks them for our existence, the warm foods they cook for us, the unconditional love they provide us till their last day..................

yes...and our parents never give up hope on us when we are young and wild . we thanks them .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the wonderful video. Will share with as many people i know.

you are welcome bro ...let those parents with naughty kid watch ..and i hope they will change their mindset and be grateful to their parents .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... these ppl like pslam23 and kinana are worst then animals . did pslam23 and kinana kneel infront of their parents when talking to them ?.....

Admittedly, yes....ALL HUMAN and ALL means ALL can be worst then animals....may not be all the time but at one time or another, our behaviour can be worst then animals.....Drifti....YOU NO EXCEPTION!

And you kneel down when you talk to your parents????

I don't know about Knana. I don't. My parents would never want or accept any of their children doing this....Besides Christians themselves and like all born-again Christians, their belief is that we kneel down to only our Creators.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Admittedly, yes....ALL HUMAN and ALL means ALL can be worst then animals....may not be all the time but at one time or another, our behaviour can be worst then animals.....Drifti....YOU NO EXCEPTION!

And you kneel down when you talk to your parents????

I don't know about Knana. I don't. My parents would never want or accept any of their children doing this....Besides Christians themselves and like all born-again Christians, their belief is that we kneel down to only our Creators.

are you an idiot ? you asking me if i kneel down when i talk to my parents ? i dont even kneel down to any invisibleman ...you should be the one asking yourself... do you kneel down when talking to your parents , cause you kneel down when talking to your invisibleman :wink:

thats why you are worst then animal !!!!whahahaahah .

your family upbringing so good hor ...whahahahaahaha all kneel down talking to the invisibleman :wink: whahahaahaah . so how much you give your church every month :wink:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another video by the same person. Asian should learn Asian values like 弟子规! Not ang moh religion like the bible!

[video=youtube;rk1CNZiFY7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1CNZiFY7g[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another video by the same person. Asian should learn Asian values like 弟子规! Not ang moh religion like the bible!

[video=youtube;rk1CNZiFY7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1CNZiFY7g[/video]

many angmo call their own blood father by their name and call their invisibleman " father " ....what a joke :wink: maybe some of the idiot here wants to do that :wink:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kneel down every 1st day of a new year while they evaluated me about my performance last year.
They're 'living GOD' to me.

Did you or your children get here by 'bling, bling' and suddenly here on earth from the creator?
I can't understand why Christians are not allow to pay their last respect to their parent's final day with joss-stick?
When they're not converted as pressurized, children will give them a feeling of foreboding. My real life experience with a friend and not hearsay.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So why do you behave the way you are? Look at your dishonourable ways, lies, vulgarity. For mankind?

whahahaha...since when i lie ( nice try :wink: ) ? since when i show dishonourable ways ? vulgarity is wrong ? why is that so ? its just being expressive . remember , if you go around in circles you will be send to hell again :wink: whahahahahahha...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahaha...since when i lie ( nice try :wink: ) ? since when i show dishonourable ways ? vulgarity is wrong ? why is that so ? its just being expressive . remember , if you go around in circles you will be send to hell again :wink: whahahahahahha...

The way you bigot here can't be good behavior can it? Better for mankind?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

jesus says, “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine ". the real beauty of this verse is that jesus demands people truly love him more then they love their own family. i ask you how can we love someone that we can not see or interact with? love is an emotion pertaining to physical existence not to faithful ideologies, yet God threatens you with Death just because your love for your mother maybe stronger than your love for him. Matthew 10:34

If any man come to me, and not hate his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sister, yet, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple (Luke 14:26).

families will be torn apart because of jesus. “Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21

now you guys know why those gong cheeby call the invisibleman lau peh :wink: and cant use joss stick to pray to their parents when their parents passed away :wink: ....their cult are sick , brainwashed those gong cheeby until their own lau peh is who also dont know :wink: whahahahahahaha....i feel sad for those gong cheeby :wink:

those gong cheeby also think god fuck their mother thats why they are born ?:wink:

Last edited: