• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea water!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea wa

just as 1/4 of earth is covered with soil that we cannot eat too.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea wa

just as 1/4 of earth is covered with soil that we cannot eat too.

*clap clap*.... moronic reply at its best!
remember how i state about you asking people whether the ice cream is hot or cold? same thing applies to your logic here.

here's some biblical challenger for you.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?120931-violent-jehovah

please go through all the biblical passages i posted from the OT, give me your best reply and defend this god character from all the atrocities, murders and genocide that he had committed. give me your best shot.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

more than 99 percent of the creature that ever walk on earth had extinct, if they are really designed, the fucker that designed it has failed terribly.

Newman, Mark. "A Mathematical Model for Mass Extinction". Cornell University. May 20, 1994. Retrieved July 30, 2006.

Last edited:
B

Baluku

Wah if men over fished no more fish blame God some more? :biggrin:

My primary school science teacher said rain comes from the evaporation of sea waters into the clouds which acts like a natural desalination plant in the air.

Isnt that awesome God's creation?

A floating water desalination plant.

Even men cant think of that.

Men can only think of carving useless idols on wooden blocks. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah if men over fished no more fish blame God some more? :biggrin:

My primary school science teacher said rain comes from the evaporation of sea waters into the clouds which acts like a natural desalination plant in the air.

Isnt that awesome God's creation?

A floating water desalination plant.

Even men cant think of that.

Men can only think of carving useless idols on wooden blocks. :biggrin:

dumb fuck, that is call work of the nature. your stupid dog has zero roles in it.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

which we cannot drink!! think about that....

You are completely unaware about the science of oceanology! Just one reason for why the earth have to be 3/4 under sea (and there are many, many other reasons) is that the ocean of water serves as natural thermostat. Without this abundance of water regulating the temperature, it would be too hot in the day and too cold in the night for life to thrive. This 3/4 of earth covering with water has proved to be just right and to produce the climate that we all now can enjoy with.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

more than 99 percent of the creature that ever walk on earth had extinct, if they are really designed, the fucker that designed it has failed terribly.

Newman, Mark. "A Mathematical Model for Mass Extinction". Cornell University. May 20, 1994. Retrieved July 30, 2006.

Rojak scientist (???),

Did you find out the reasons why so many creatures were made extinct? Sadly, more to come....it is a matter of time that all the fishes in the oceans will be extinct and we will have left with no fish to eat. Fish is one of the main source of protein.

Much of the animals that were made extinct was due to human depravity....check it out....Rojak Scientist (???)

B

Baluku

dumb fuck, that is call work of the nature. your stupid dog has zero roles in it.

You think nature gives two hoots if you live or dies?

Nature will let you go extinct by not giving you cool clear water. :biggrin:

Why should nature have a feel for you?

Do you think you are important to nature that you have to be preserved?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

How did Newman came up with the 99% figure?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

How did Newman came up with the 99% figure?

the paper is there and i have already posted it, why not you go read it yourself and stop demanding people to spoonfeed you? if you cannot understand i bet you will say its nonsensical. in that case stupid fuck, study harder and get into uni and learn some simple maths to understand its methodology

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think nature gives two hoots if you live or dies?

Nature will let you go extinct by not giving you cool clear water. :biggrin:

Why should nature have a feel for you?

Do you think you are important to nature that you have to be preserved?

another stupid fuck that did not see the irony of it. of cos nature does not give a damn about us. water cycle is the way it is by the law of physcis/chemistry. your stupid dog has zero roles in it. i remember learning this in even pri sch. goodness now we have another one from this stupid religious group that did not even graduate from pri sch.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

the paper is there and i have already posted it, why not you go read it yourself and stop demanding people to spoonfeed you? if you cannot understand i bet you will say its nonsensical. in that case stupid fuck, study harder and get into uni and learn some simple maths to understand its methodology

No where in the paper did it talk about 99% extinction sir. Looks like you did not even read what you quoted.
Another ownage of vamjok.

Cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak scientist (???),

Did you find out the reasons why so many creatures were made extinct? Sadly, more to come....it is a matter of time that all the fishes in the oceans will be extinct and we will have left with no fish to eat. Fish is one of the main source of protein.

Much of the animals that were made extinct was due to human depravity....check it out....Rojak Scientist (???)
you overestimated the role of human in this, majority of it was due to natural stress

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are completely unaware about the science of oceanology! Just one reason for why the earth have to be 3/4 under sea (and there are many, many other reasons) is that the ocean of water serves as natural thermostat. Without this abundance of water regulating the temperature, it would be too hot in the day and too cold in the night for life to thrive. This 3/4 of earth covering with water has proved to be just right and to produce the climate that we all now can enjoy with.

Yet another silly excuse for god's incompetency. salt water is salt water. if god is soooo smart, he would have made it fresh water.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

No where in the paper did it talk about 99% extinction sir. Looks like you did not even read what you quoted.
Another ownage of vamjok.

Cheers

stupid fuck ah stupid fuck

stupid.jpg

thanks for confirming your stupidity. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NO WHERE IN THIS PAPER? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA KNN SI BEY KAM LAN.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

another epic post confirming the stupidity of christians, all of the vocal idiotic christians really none of you ever attended higher form of education ?

i cannot believe the level of stupidity of christians here i faced in this forum.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where in the article did it talk about 99% extinction?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid fuck ah stupid fuck

View attachment 5421

thanks for confirming your stupidity. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NO WHERE IN THIS PAPER? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA KNN SI BEY KAM LAN.

Scientist (???) Rojak,

OK...so what? That make it 99.999%, if you think 99% is still not good for you. What does all these mean....you said: It's because of nature's stress.....you cooking up story again...on one hand, the theory of evolution says (or implies) that somehow the process of natural selection has some form of 'imbedded' intelligence to promote and to enhance life from the most primitive to now, presumably, the most advance and now you saying the the stress of nature has caused extinction of animals, and 99% of them to date? Isn't this completely contradicted what evolution is all about? How come only in the recent years (relatively speaking in relation to the million or billion of years that evolutionists commonly referred to) that the stress of nature suddenly took place and has caused 99% of the animals to extinct? Would this 'intelligent' law of nature try, at least, to preserve them, or the law is now stupid enough to evolve something better of what nature has produced so far?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

you overestimated the role of human in this, majority of it was due to natural stress

Scientist (???) Rojak,

You are just a scientific joker! I can't find better word to describe you!

Isn't this completely contradicts the theory of evolution about natural selection? See my post above.....