• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea water!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea wa

What gave you that silly idea bro?

silly ? when i can proof that god dont exists you say silly ? whahahahahahahaha. remember ..your life here is at stake :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: earth is god's wonderful creation? then why 3/4 of the world is covered in sea wa

Scientist (???) Rojak,

Fine-tuning of the theory of evolution....you could well be right....they (meaning the evolutionists) are now singing new tunes and songs just to fit them into the theory.....these evolutionists are truly great musicians playing tunes that only monkeys could understand!

Extinction of animals due to natural stress.....commonsense, pure commonsense will tell you that if this is true, then the theory of evolution cannot stand the way it claims to be! And, according, natural stress causes majority of the animal extinction....majority....be all account it means more than 50%....and so scientist rojak, what are the 'unnatural' causes?

this is the result of uneducated idiot that never goes to school.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the result of uneducated idiot that never goes to school.

Scinetisit Rojak,

I am sure readers can expect better answer than just this....or you are confirming to them that you are indeed a fake scientist?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scinetisit Rojak,

I am sure readers can expect better answer than just this....or you are confirming to them that you are indeed a fake scientist?

lim bey dun feel like teaching you by saying anything here. i am very happy by just laughing at your stupidity. from these few thread it made me realised you have zero idea of what is the theory of evolution that you keep on attacking HAHHAHA. is like that one la, don't try too hard. face the fact that you are born a kam lan kia, too stupid to understand the exciting development in science now. anyone with a university degree will know who is right or wrong. there is no need for me to say anything. for the matter of fact, anyone with O level biology will know who is the fucktard and stupid idiot that never goes to school before. of cos fucktard that cannot pass O level from your religion will stand by you. don't lower me to your level of being a retard.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Scinetisit Rojak,

you dont need a scientist to tell you that you are not created by DIRT in 6 days :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai Ghorng Lun Jiao Way Lah !

you dont need a scientist to tell you that you are not created by DIRT in 6 days :wink:

It's the atheists scientists telling everyone that everyone's lim peh comes from dirt, dirty water and rocks ! Dumb fuck, day dreaming again ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Most atheists great grandfathers are probably dumb creatures. :confused::cool::wink:

apesandpigs-big.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mai Ghorng Lun Jiao Way Lah !

It's the atheists scientists telling everyone that everyone's lim peh comes from dirt, dirty water and rocks ! Dumb fuck, day dreaming again ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Most atheists great grandfathers are probably dumb creatures. :confused::cool::wink:

see! this is the end result of uneducated gong chee bye. they do not even know what was being taught

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

apesandpigs-big.jpg

gong cheeby its you who believe in " miracles " ...what talking snake , what parting seas , what walking on water what cheebye god of yours create human in 6 days whahahahaahahah....you are making yourself look stupid here gongcheeby :wink: whahahahaahahahaha..if you like your wife or children read your post im 100% sure they will laugh at you ...whahahahaahahahah

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocrite

see! this is the end result of uneducated gong chee bye. they do not even know what was being taught

Mai ghorng lun jiao way lah. Don't be a hypocrite. :wink: Your education is a waste of time when you don't gain ability to process things properly. :wink:

Sorry, I don't get wisdom from education. I just got it. Fated to be one. :cool:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

gong cheeby its you who believe in " miracles " ...what talking snake , what parting seas , what walking on water what cheebye god of yours create human in 6 days whahahahaahahah....you are making yourself look stupid here gongcheeby :wink: whahahahaahahahaha..if you like your wife or children read your post im 100% sure they will laugh at you ...whahahahaahahahah

Wow ! You have nothing to say. :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hypocrite

Mai ghorng lun jiao way lah. Don't be a hypocrite. :wink: Your education is a waste of time when you don't gain ability to process things properly. :wink:

Sorry, I don't get wisdom from education. I got it. :cool:

a man with wisdom will not say he believe theres a snake which can talk :wink: only siao ppl from IMH will say that ...:wink: whahahaahaha...you go and ask your friends or wife if a snake can talk ..see what happens whahahahaha...confirm send you to IMH ...whahahahahaah gong cheeby :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow ! You have nothing to say. :eek:

gong cheeby , now only your gongcheeby cult make you stupid alsomakeyou blind ...i write so much you say nothing to say whahahahaahahaha....you are really lumper 1 gong cheeby here :wink: whahahahahaha see i insult your god your god cheeby god also lan lan ..whahahahahaha

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah if men over fished no more fish blame God some more? :biggrin:

My primary school science teacher said rain comes from the evaporation of sea waters into the clouds which acts like a natural desalination plant in the air.

Isnt that awesome God's creation?

A floating water desalination plant.

Even men cant think of that.

Men can only think of carving useless idols on wooden blocks. :biggrin:

Did you slaughter an unblemished lamb on an altar when you pray to Abraham's God?
If you did, you'll be blessed. If not, then I don't know what religion you're following.
Most probably you're following some false teachings by some false prophets.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hypocrite

Sorry, I don't get wisdom from education. I just got it. Fated to be one. :cool:

never goes to school say never goes to school la, gong chee bye talk so many jiao wei. from this thread i am very surprised by the level of understanding of idiot like you on evolution. gong chee bye like you do not even understand this topic at all, and yet fucktard like you keep attacking on it.

good example:

"Extinction of animals due to natural stress.....commonsense, pure commonsense will tell you that if this is true"

from another gong chee bye of your gang - palsm23. knn u fucktard are a disgrace to singapore education system. do not even understand what was being taught and yet keep attacking on it. useless stupid fuck

Last edited: