• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please....Christians and non -Christians please help me!!!!

ilovegod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay before you click back and go to another page please read my story first! I'm currently 16 years old this year so I've a lot more to learn so I hope you guys can really help me out. Really.

OK first and foremost I met god when I was twelve years old. I was brought to a church by my friend who was a mutual friend with god. After about two months I find myself not able to resist thinking about god and that was the most horrible time of my life as I didn't even realise that I ws created by god! Everything suddenly became like such a lie to me and I started hating my parents a lot for they are the person that created me! That was the most horrible 2 months of my life as I spent most nights crying until my eyes became really swollen. Its like there's this real great god so good that he created you and then you don't know about it! Everything is such a lie!

After that I began talking to him and he follows me everywhere I go, caring for me and my fily and friends, even though my gandparent died it isn't God's fault! Its the devil's for taking away his life by relieving him of the pain. He had cancer then. Then day by day I went out with god to shopping malls, take Singapore cruise, eat roti prata at night and stuff. He's such a nice guy and after a while I felt that I'm in love with him.
Even though he's like my father because he created me I still cannot resist loving him and have sexual! thoughts and stuff! I've read stories that in America a girl married her dad, it was so motivational for me. I'm really worried now for our future though, I wanna marry him so much and my problem is I dunno if I can marry him in Singapore, but nvm, I will pray to him and then he is so powerful he can change the future! And even though I'm a guy I don't care because I know god will NEVER DESPISE GAYS AND NOT SUPPORT THEM!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are self deluded
there is no god
he is not a person

but a collective consciousness that is made up of all of US

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay before you click back and go to another page please read my story first! I'm currently 16 years old this year so I've a lot more to learn so I hope you guys can really help me out. Really.

OK first and foremost I met god when I was twelve years old. I was brought to a church by my friend who was a mutual friend with god. After about two months I find myself not able to resist thinking about god and that was the most horrible time of my life as I didn't even realise that I ws created by god! Everything suddenly became like such a lie to me and I started hating my parents a lot for they are the person that created me! That was the most horrible 2 months of my life as I spent most nights crying until my eyes became really swollen. Its like there's this real great god so good that he created you and then you don't know about it! Everything is such a lie!

After that I began talking to him and he follows me everywhere I go, caring for me and my fily and friends, even though my gandparent died it isn't God's fault! Its the devil's for taking away his life by relieving him of the pain. He had cancer then. Then day by day I went out with god to shopping malls, take Singapore cruise, eat roti prata at night and stuff. He's such a nice guy and after a while I felt that I'm in love with him.
Even though he's like my father because he created me I still cannot resist loving him and have sexual! thoughts and stuff! I've read stories that in America a girl married her dad, it was so motivational for me. I'm really worried now for our future though, I wanna marry him so much and my problem is I dunno if I can marry him in Singapore, but nvm, I will pray to him and then he is so powerful he can change the future! And even though I'm a guy I don't care because I know god will NEVER DESPISE GAYS AND NOT SUPPORT THEM!

you are infatuated with your imagination or fantasy. Not just a god figure but anything that is extra-ordinary, for all we know, you can love the spaghetti flying monster or santa claus too.

what you are experiencing is escapism; escape from the current stress out level of studies, works, social and religious expectation of you. YOu are held hostage by your own mind and you are unable to entertain pluarlism.

so now, sit down and relax, take a paper and pen out and note this;

- why are you believing in this god?
- why arent you believing in other gods?
- are there any facts that support your current believe for this god? and if so, why SHOULD be this god and not other god?
- what is the origin of this god that you are so interested in? how did the history made him to what we know of him today?

now compare this god to my favourite 4 pillars;
- pit it against science. what does science say about this god?
- the history of this god. how did he come about? is there any consistency or fables that support it?
- the literature in which this god was derived from. how much inconsistencies are there?
- your own common sense, really, think about it.... 1000 years ago when lightning strikes, ancient people believe there was a god sitting on the clouds ramping his thunder against nail. Compare to modern day science, what do you think?

i hate singapore as a society, too stressed up and very intolerant of pluralism and critical thinking. I hope you can rise above this current predicament or else you will swim in the same direction as the other religious zombies.