• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions to Buddhists

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana, u r pathetic, low in iq but high in stupidity, ....that added up to B2 retardation grade. But it's good, at least u r not A grade or distinction, meaning.....still hv HOPE. I will call your GOD to give u sometime but don't take long, HE's still upset with u. I sense n know you can do us, all bros here, proud.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who came up with this system of rebirth or reincarnation? Who manages this system?

U read well, u troll even better n u put up this trivial question? Thought u r at 'that' level n u waste evrybody's time again to feed u? Oh....vision of u again........your time....has come.............argh...I see pain in your expression...

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no trivial sir. We need to know the origin of this system n how it operates

Miss Kinana, u will know when the right arrive. I can tell u now but but your level of understanding is very low. U need to accumulate more merit points, brighten your wisdom. When the time arrive, the truth will be reveal. Have patient...constantly recite: Amitabha 10 times in the morning b4 work n back home b4 sleep. Everything u troll will be answer. This is my advice.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you buddhists are real nervous when you are asked to clarify on your basic doctrine of reincarnation. I must have touched on a weak spot in Buddhism.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who came up with this system of rebirth or reincarnation? Who manages this system?

Why are you always looking for a Creator?

Unfortunately, Theravada Buddhism does not look for a creator. Rather, it looks at the conditional cause for all phenomena.

Where there is birth, there is also aging and death. From birth as a requisite condition comes aging and death. This is an observable phenomenon.

Where there is birth, there is also contact at the six sense bases. Where there is contact, there is also feeling. Where there is feeling, it is possible for craving to arise. Where there is craving, there is also clinging. Where there is clinging to this world, there is also birth after death.

If there were no clinging to this world consisting of the six sense bases, why would there be birth after death?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't answer my question sir.

Who came up with this system of reincarnation and who manages the system.

In the case of human birth, growth aging and death, it was designed by the Creator.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KINANA....i know you are depressed...cos u have AIDS...but please do not cause religious disharmony...i beg...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intelligent Design Must Have A Creator

Why are you always looking for a Creator?

Buddhism has it's own theory just like a different kung fu or martial art will have a different way of practicing the art or expressing its way. But, pure Buddhism is not really a religion.

Why the Creator as a selling point ? I think you have to ask yourself why Dawkin had finally agreed or admitted that there is an intelligent design on everything here. Dawkin was the infamous atheist who was like all other scientists in America using their dirty ways (conspiracy ?) to stop the use of Intelligent Design in science in vain. So, he had migrated to another religion ? The two things that he did was not a good thing for the atheists at large - theists being vindicated automatically.

An intelligent design cannot be something from nothing - there must be an agent = Intelligent Designer. So, who or what is that intelligent agent that cause it to have an intelligent design in the first place ? Obviously, it had to have a creator = intelligent agent.

Today, the agnostics were grilled by both the atheists as well as the theists.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Intelligent Design Must Have A Creator

An intelligent design cannot be something from nothing - there must be an agent = Intelligent Designer. So, who or what is that intelligent agent that cause it to have an intelligent design in the first place ? Obviously, it had to have a creator = intelligent agent.

I don't understand why you have to concede yourself to be so stupid that you have to rely on an invisible unproven intelligent agent.

Tell you what, the visible and proven intelligent agent is you yourself. I urge you to give yourself some credit.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really want to know the answer? That creator is none other than Kinana itself. You create your own births and deaths.

Well, you and I have no control over the system, so how can we be the creator?
Its like you taking a test for an exam. The exam as well as the syllabus and the marking system was not designed by you.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow you buddhists are real nervous when you are asked to clarify on your basic doctrine of reincarnation. I must have touched on a weak spot in Buddhism.

nervous? Nooo...don't be mistaken. U can't explain to a 2 years old kid about complex theory, right?
But your iq is way lower than them and your level of stupidity is so high....we might stress u or even confuse u.

In fact, we've explained to you already but u didn't catch it. See what WE mean, Miss Kinana?

Be patient, first......increase your iq, lower the level of retardation, once they in line and balance, we will share w u. Remember also..there is no father, son n holy ghost......the 2 years old kid will laugh at u.
Try telling them 3 little pigs story, maybe it works.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who created the system of reincaranation or rebirth and who manages it always1600.

Be patient....Miss Kinana. U hv not reach that acceptable level of understanding. Bring up your low iq and bring down your retardation first. U can be sure all ??? will be answered.

U learn nothing in a haste n make u a joke with the bros here. U hv posted a lot of threads left unanswered. I'm sure u can tell a question apart from questions, rite?

Go now....seek your redemptions...expecting to see yr responses, good girl!
Recite after me : 阿弥陀佛 (10X)