• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions to Buddhists

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kid Stuff Again ? OMG !

your kindergarden teacher teach you snake can talk ? looks like you need to go back kindergarden too :wink: whahahahahahahah...angmo no good never mind ...if brain no good then jilat liao :wink: whahahahahahaah

Goo ! Ah Goo Goo ! You ghin na huh ? People who don't often use their brain to analyse stuff, will never use it at all in future.

Nothing serious. Sigh ! :eek::rolleyes:

brainless.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Kid Stuff Again ? OMG !

Goo ! Ah Goo Goo ! You ghin na huh ? People who don't often use their brain to analyse stuff, will never use it at all in future.

Nothing serious. Sigh ! :eek::rolleyes:

brainless.jpg

wheres you and your family in this photo , mai paiseh :wink: ? if this body language is not consider siao ...i dont know what is :wink:
whahahahahaahhaha....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Well

The Truth u r seeking is clear but blinded by yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation. I see u.....miss Kinana. U probably don't a clue what I've told u in the other threads. I stated example for u, feed u but u didn't hv a clue. I hv shown u but....yr level of intelligence has went down to level of dimwit in red. Save yourself, repent quick, ask yr GOD to help.....I can give u HIS number but u promise 2 keep a secret, miss Kinana?

Miss Kinana, r u here? Need u 2 respond..., do u want His number? We chat quite often, do u want? Miss Kinana?!?! I sense yr presence...u don't sleep well last night.....delusional, angry....keep asking why? Why, why?!?!!.....I see u again.........u wanted HIS number very much but afraid to ask............come to me, my little princess, u should be loved long ago....