• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions to Buddhists

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. In my previous life, I died in a tsunami as a boy living by a coastal tropical village. I used to get dreams about a big wave engulfing the beach I was standing on and getting washed away in it. I perished underwater. That's why I believe reincarnations do take place. Whether it happens to everyone, I do not know.

BTW, I am not a Buddhist, but have nothing against the belief.

Cheers!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
kinana, do you think that your current body's atoms are freshly brewed out from a supernova to form the current physical body that you have now, izzit??

the heavier elements have been recycled numerous times after they were created in the supernova. so do you think that your current body is a "reincarnation"?

or are you referring to the continual existence of the conscious mind but in the different physical body?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like I expected. When u can't answer a simple question in the previous thread, u jump into a new troll. How sad that can be. Do u want me to complain to your GOD again? I can call him anytime. Don't sin further n deeper, a thousand songs this Sunday will not help to reduce your karma. Embrace yourself this coming days of miseries. But should u need help, I can pardon u on behalf of your GOD, becos HE works in a strange way.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. In my previous life, I died in a tsunami as a boy living by a coastal tropical village. I used to get dreams about a big wave engulfing the beach I was standing on and getting washed away in it. I perished underwater. That's why I believe reincarnations do take place. Whether it happens to everyone, I do not know.

BTW, I am not a Buddhist, but have nothing against the belief.

Cheers!

Having dreams about a situation does not mean you had to be there. Perhaps you watch a video about tsunami and it left a deep impression on you that you ended up dreaming about it. My son dreams about the cartoon characters he watched. That does not mean he existed in a cartoon world or that the cartoon world is anything but animation.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like I expected. When u can't answer a simple question in the previous thread, u jump into a new troll. How sad that can be. Do u want me to complain to your GOD again? I can call him anytime. Don't sin further n deeper, a thousand songs this Sunday will not help to reduce your karma. Embrace yourself this coming days of miseries. But should u need help, I can pardon u on behalf of your GOD, becos HE works in a strange way.

so do you believe in rebirth or reincarnation my fren?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
kinana, do you think that your current body's atoms are freshly brewed out from a supernova to form the current physical body that you have now, izzit??

the heavier elements have been recycled numerous times after they were created in the supernova. so do you think that your current body is a "reincarnation"?

or are you referring to the continual existence of the conscious mind but in the different physical body?

No sir, the big bang is unscientific. Thats why I don't believe in it sir.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you believe in rebirths or reincarnations?

I believe in rebirth but not reincarnation. Reincarnation assumes a soul or a distinct consciousness that keeps on going.

In fact, Christians do believe in reincarnation, because resurrection is actually a form of reincarnation. If you died as a 90 years old granny, would you like to be resurrected with the body of a 90 years old granny or a 20 years old young adult?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having dreams about a situation does not mean you had to be there. Perhaps you watch a video about tsunami and it left a deep impression on you that you ended up dreaming about it. My son dreams about the cartoon characters he watched. That does not mean he existed in a cartoon world or that the cartoon world is anything but animation.

I had those dreams of gigantic waves even before I knew what a tsunami was, before watching tv about those huge tides.

How would you explain then why some people at a very young age, without training in any kind of musical instruments, just pick it up and are so far advanced in their skill level at that instrument? Could it be that they were already well-trained in their previous lives? Most of us were probably some animal in our previous lives, that's why we have to start from scratch in this life.

Cheers!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had those dreams of gigantic waves even before I knew what a tsunami was, before watching tv about those huge tides.

How would you explain then why some people at a very young age, without training in any kind of musical instruments, just pick it up and are so far advanced in their skill level at that instrument? Could it be that they were already well-trained in their previous lives? Most of us were probably some animal in our previous lives, that's why we have to start from scratch in this life.

Cheers!

I have not met or heard of anyone who could read or play piano w/o training before.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in rebirth but not reincarnation. Reincarnation assumes a soul or a distinct consciousness that keeps on going.

In fact, Christians do believe in reincarnation, because resurrection is actually a form of reincarnation. If you died as a 90 years old granny, would you like to be resurrected with the body of a 90 years old granny or a 20 years old young adult?

Jesus resurrected from a dead body with his knowledge intact. There was no rebirth of any sort. In other words, there is no reincarnation nor rebirth in Christianity.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus resurrected from a dead body with his knowledge intact. There was no rebirth of any sort. In other words, there is no reincarnation nor rebirth in Christianity.

In other words, if Kinana died as a hundred years old man, Kinana will get back the frail body of a hundred years old man with all knowledge intact when Jesus his God resurrects him?

Kinana, make sure you don't live to a hundred years old! LOL!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not met or heard of anyone who could read or play piano w/o training before.

Bro, offhand now I can't recall any name of child geniuses in music, but there are quite a number, just go on youtube. I am not saying someone straight out from the womb, grabs a violin and plays like a maestro, but at an (very) early age plays like one, without the rigour of many years of practice like normal folk do.

Now, I am not stating that such display supports reincarnation, but just a possibility that some skills may have been instilled during one's "previous" life. In this area of discussion (or anything about religion, after-life, etc.), there can be no indisputable definite proof. It's all speculation as far as I am concerned.

Cheers!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

so do you believe in rebirth or reincarnation my fren?

Just like I expected. Can u answer all questions asked from all the bros here b4 we answer u. There'll be a lot of doubt about Christianity here becos of u. You r here to twist faith, your own faith n others....in all religion terms, you are an evil devil who round trolling faith. You are...an introvert and dead shy lady who lack.....(I can see u)

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
so do you believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Or forever in heaven as told by your book?
Aw.....my vision of u comes again......lack confident in yourself,...awfully bad in communicating with human that's why you...................................Ms Kinana.............you....hide..................

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK.
Who created this system of rebirth? I can understand atoms being re-cycled, but why must sould be recycled? Must there be a limit for souls?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi you simpleton , i have answered a few of you silly questions and you did not respond to them.

and stop you stupid yes sir no sir nonsense.

you started this thread by asking : Do you believe in rebirths or reincarnations?

not because you wanted to learn something , not because you wanted to find out the truth.
you asked just to lured others into meaningless argument , so that you can put forward some silly knowledge
you learned from the bible.

you already have a closed stubborn mind , so don't need to come here to debate.
there simply not point in this.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi you simpleton , i have answered a few of you silly questions and you did not respond to them.

and stop you stupid yes sir no sir nonsense.

you started this thread by asking : Do you believe in rebirths or reincarnations?

not because you wanted to learn something , not because you wanted to find out the truth.
you asked just to lured others into meaningless argument , so that you can put forward some silly knowledge
you learned from the bible.

you already have a closed stubborn mind , so don't need to come here to debate.
there simply not point in this.

Well said, bro! Well said. Ms kinana's here to troll.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I have debunked your claims that there is reiancarnation or rebirth in Christianity.
You fellas gotta try harder. What else my frens?