• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the bible

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

I am only stating scientific facts sir. And it seems you fellas always lose in scientific debates, so you need to spam, turn vulgar etc.

Dumb fuck, i even used a publication by harvard to show as an example. but u choose to ignore it and hide in your own hole of ignorance HHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

Fossils are never dated with K Ar dating only rocks you dummy.
This shows you don't even know about what K Ar dating is for.

3rd time i am going to say this

this shows really how stupid u are

fossil is mineralised rock

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

3rd time i am going to say this

this shows really how stupid u are

fossil is mineralised rock

3GTV time I am telling you this. Fossils are never dates with K Ar dating

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

3GTV time I am telling you this. Fossils are never dates with K Ar dating
dumb fuck we can do it like it or not that is a fact. same as the fact that your dog do not exist LIKE IT OR NOT

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can you possibly be measuring minerals in fossil for dating when the rock that comes in contact eighths animal could be much older ? You see the ignorance onthe fallacy of your BS? your part n

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can you possibly be measuring minerals in fossil for dating when the rock that comes in contact eighths animal could be much older ? You see the ignorance onthe fallacy of your BS? your part n

HAHAHAH STUPID FUCK HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA go learn what is phase diagram and go fucking realised why shit you are talking here is nonsensical. say already study hard and learn the basic in uni, not wikipedia and worst till from your uneducated useless pastor about science

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

.......you are lowly educated! .....fresh water came mixed with salted water.. salted water fish will die all of it.
where's the food to keep these animal alive for a year in a boat?.....

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Read my previous threads with an open eye....Yes....I did mention that I am a lowly educated person and with only PRIMARY 8 PLUS education.....Primary 8 Plus is not the same as Primary 8 education......!!!! Just keep guessing...but that's not important....education doesn't make a person....Period.....

Salt-water....for goodness sick....the water in the ocean is not what you have made up to be...you seem to suggest that just mix the table-salt that you can find in your kitchen cabinet and mix with fresh water, and you can turn that them into salt (or rather sea) water! Please...don't be a joker!

Until now, no laboratory can create sea-water! Sea-water has dozens of chemical elements and in fact in some scientific studies pointed out that sea-water has all the elements as found in human blood (beside other elements!) There is more gold in a ton of seawater than in the gold-ores! I am sure you are not aware of this....but till now, the technology is not advanced to extract many of the precious minerals found in the sea-water....reason: These minerals are in liquid forms and no technology now can convert them into solid form.

Fish is known to provide the best meat-source for human consumption and the reason is simple: Fish eat the marine food which in turn feed on the nutrients provided by sea-creature which feed on marine plants (which in turn feed on sea-water). Since sea-water has all the precious elements that are needed for growth, the sea creatures that feed on the marine plants will have all the benefits of having the best nutrients. Many cancers are caused by the lack of these nutrients....have you ever heard of a fish got cancer! Yes....I believe but it is so rare that we have never heard.

The world has been fooled by evolutionists and keeping looking at those old bones, fossils of million years old and come out with theory after theory that we were all being evolved....but no one wants to look beyond things like the mysterious composition of sea-water and it's original...(but frankly, I don't think anyone has an answer to this question if they are seeking the answers 'objectively' from the science point of view).

As a side note to your side question: Noah's ark has been calculated to be big enough for store food for one year...besides, the ark could be self-sustaining in terms of providing food among the animals..... just by way of example: chicken could hatch eggs and produced chickens for Noah, his family and other animals.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, looks like all the atheists have lost the scientific debate. They now need to call names and cuss instead of reason.

Cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

the latest post by palm got so many factual errors that i cannot believe such an idiot actually exists. SO MANY TILL I DO NOT WHERE TO START.

from idiotic statement like fish do not have cancer to we not being able to extract mineral from sea as it is in liquid state and not solid (RETARD).

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sea-water has dozens of chemical elements and in fact in some scientific studies pointed out that sea-water has all the elements as found in human blood (beside other elements!) ...but till now, the technology is not advanced to extract many of the precious minerals found in the sea-water....reason: These minerals are in liquid forms and no technology now can convert them into solid form.

Aiyoh, talk so much for what! Just upload a YouTube video showing yourself injecting seawater into your bloodstream lah! Seawater kills bacteria, right? So, no worries there. I recommend you to inject yourself 3 times a day. Don't waste such a precious liquid God gave so freely to you!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

..........from idiotic statement like fish do not have cancer to we not being able to extract mineral from sea as it is in liquid state and not solid (RETARD).

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

You have reading problem, to say the least! Did I say fishes don't have cancer or never have cancer? All living things, including plants can get cancer. But my point is that it is very, very rare, so rare that we don't even have heard about it......So, yes, fishes do and can get cancer but because fishes in their natural habitat (i.e. the oceans) are being fed on perfect marine diets which have all the necessary elements (or nutrients) for their biological growth, they very, very rarely have cancers. Many of the cancers are caused because of poor diets and given the current state of food production which many of them contained preservatives and artificial colouring, etc, we find that cancers are now so common among people. Every one other of our friends who passed away seemed to be dying of cancer....this is not an over-statement....it's just a medical fact!

Yes....current technology cannot extract minerals from sea-water....two main reasons (among others): First the minerals are in ionised form (or liquid form) and second the concentration is not big enough for even the latest state-of-the-art membrane to extract its minerals. At best, a small amount is extracted purely for research purpose. In the oil crisis back in the 1970s, there were intense discussions to extract even petroleumn from sea-water but the idea was abandoned because it is simply commerically not viaible. It is still a dream for technologists to come out with a technology like creating an ultra-efficient membrane to extract minerals from sea-water....it is going to be a dream for a long time to come.....

Frankly, if there is an efficient and cost-effectively technology to harvest minerals from sea-water, can you imagine the state of the oceans today!...by God's grace and mercy, He has created this great treasure and prevent evil people from destroying it.....if and only if man can extract minerals from salt-water, cost-effectively.....all the oceans of the earth will now be devoided for marine life....just look at the rivers and the lakes today and we can see that the oceans will become no better than these rivers and lakes which provide the drinking water to all life....if and only if man can extract minerals from sea-water effectively and efficient, all the oceans would now have become dumping grounds for industrial wastes........

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh, talk so much for what! Just upload a YouTube video showing yourself injecting seawater into your bloodstream lah! Seawater kills bacteria, right? So, no worries there. I recommend you to inject yourself 3 times a day. Don't waste such a precious liquid God gave so freely to you!

Dear Kryonlight,

Really, seawater can kill bacteria....perhaps many but not all bacteria can be killed by sea-water.....Yes...sea-water is a very precious resource....because the elements in the sea-water is so complex that no modern lab can recreate sea-water....and just because it is complex, does mean that we can inject into our bodies.......There are many many man-made complex solutions too...but that doesn't mean you can inject them into the bodies........

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...but that doesn't mean you can inject them into the bodies...

I am glad you didn't inject seawater into your body.

The mineral composition of seawater is different from human blood. According to this Christian website, it says:

Another problem is, although both blood and seawater contain many of the same salts, [the] concentration of dissolved particles in blood is very different from that in seawater. The primary constituents of both are sodium and chlorine (which together make up common salt, NaCl), but seawater has three times as much sodium and five times as much chlorine per unit weight [as blood] (Morris 2004, p. 4).

Furthermore, seawater contains about eight times as much calcium and fifty times as much magnesium as blood, and blood has about two hundred times more zinc, two hundred and fifty times more iron, and one thousand times more copper. All of these (and many other elements) are common minerals found everywhere in both organic systems and inorganic rocks. Although found in both blood and seawater as well as inorganic clay, the fact that the suite of these minerals is so different in blood compared to seawater argues against the claim that enough similarity exists to support abiogenesis (Morris 2004, p. 4).

Seawater does not have that mysterious power that you are hinting at and bullshitting about. Its only a matter of time before humans take mastery over seawater. Your God can move aside by then.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is more gold in a ton of seawater than in the gold-ores!

According to Jefferson Lab, there is roughly 1 milligram of gold dissolved in every ton of seawater. I think you should clarify your statement to make it more precise.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...by God's grace and mercy, He has created this great treasure and prevent evil people from destroying it...

'Evil' people had already destroyed it. Have you not heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch or the Pacific Trash Vortex? You might actually have contributed to the garbage patch unknowingly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am only stating scientific facts sir. And it seems you fellas always lose in scientific debates, so you need to spam, turn vulgar etc.

scientific facts ? did science teach you a snake can talk ? did science teach you a man can stay alive in a fish stomach ? did science teach you the earth is just few thousands years old ? whahahahaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

You have reading problem, to say the least! Did I say fishes don't have cancer or never have cancer? All living things, including plants can get cancer. But my point is that it is very, very rare, so rare that we don't even have heard about it......So, yes, fishes do and can get cancer but because fishes in their natural habitat (i.e. the oceans) are being fed on perfect marine diets which have all the necessary elements (or nutrients) for their biological growth, they very, very rarely have cancers. Many of the cancers are caused because of poor diets and given the current state of food production which many of them contained preservatives and artificial colouring, etc, we find that cancers are now so common among people. Every one other of our friends who passed away seemed to be dying of cancer....this is not an over-statement....it's just a medical fact!

Yes....current technology cannot extract minerals from sea-water....two main reasons (among others): First the minerals are in ionised form (or liquid form) and second the concentration is not big enough for even the latest state-of-the-art membrane to extract its minerals. At best, a small amount is extracted purely for research purpose. In the oil crisis back in the 1970s, there were intense discussions to extract even petroleumn from sea-water but the idea was abandoned because it is simply commerically not viaible. It is still a dream for technologists to come out with a technology like creating an ultra-efficient membrane to extract minerals from sea-water....it is going to be a dream for a long time to come.....

Frankly, if there is an efficient and cost-effectively technology to harvest minerals from sea-water, can you imagine the state of the oceans today!...by God's grace and mercy, He has created this great treasure and prevent evil people from destroying it.....if and only if man can extract minerals from salt-water, cost-effectively.....all the oceans of the earth will now be devoided for marine life....just look at the rivers and the lakes today and we can see that the oceans will become no better than these rivers and lakes which provide the drinking water to all life....if and only if man can extract minerals from sea-water effectively and efficient, all the oceans would now have become dumping grounds for industrial wastes........

who on earth told you all living things can get cancer ? reptiles can get cancer ? so long never see you are getting insane every single day ...whahahahahaha .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to Jefferson Lab, there is roughly 1 milligram of gold dissolved in every ton of seawater. I think you should clarify your statement to make it more precise.

Yes...agree...according to some geochemists, a ton of seawater can have 1 to 2 milligram of gold...but given the huge quantity of seawater, if only technology could allow to extract gold from seawater, the amount of gold is likely to exceed the know gold ores reserve....so...just correction to my earlier statement.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Seawater does not have that mysterious power that you are hinting at and bullshitting about. Its only a matter of time before humans take mastery over seawater. Your God can move aside by then.

Did I ever say that seawater does have mysterious power? Please don't misquote my message.

What I said is that seawater, besides other elements, have all the elements that are found in the blood.

It is no surprising that one day man can extract precious elements from seawater...but till now, geochemists have admitted that it is a dream that may not come true. Till now, no labs can create artificial seawater because they just don't have the technology to do it.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

who on earth told you all living things can get cancer ? reptiles can get cancer ? so long never see you are getting insane every single day ...whahahahahaha .

Drifti,

YES.....even sharks....but it is very interesting to note....according to some marine biologists....sharks have a natural way of dealing with cancers........

Only robots don't have cancers......as far as I know.....