• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the bible

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

Friends:

The bible was written when man became literate. He knew how to write, to relate ideas, but he didn't yet know about prehistory, bacteria, physical laws of nature, etc. So how was he supposed to include descriptions of dinosaurs and other great beasts that live before the great deluge, ice ages and so on (god know how many were there!!!!) Please do not take the Bible as The Book of Every Knowledge, the OT is just an account of recorded Jewish history and probably folklore, and the NT is about the mythical Jesus, that's all!

Jeezuz!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book),

Discoveries like these always...always attract more questions than answers.....

Just let me highlight three of these questions which I don't think any scientist has any answers:

(a) Giants.....Yes...in ancient times....and as believer in creation, we are talking about 6,000 to 10,000 years and not 200,000 years or 2 million years...there are giants. The reasons are simple: In ancient times, the air was completely free from polution; there were huge trees which in turned generated alot of fresh air (i.e. 02); the weather conditions were almost perfect anything to grow (because God has created a perfect world and corruption has only just begin). The biological quality....that is the genes of the animals have not been greated affected by the mutation (which always, always bring catastrophic results to biological things); and last but not least, the populatioj of the earth was very small which means that there was no indisciminate killing of animals, and as such they were to left to grow to very big.

But why didn't the ark took very huge animals....actually there was no mentioned of the size of the animals brought to the ark but the sheer size of the ship....bigger than many modern cruise ship today could actually accommodate huge animals. Furthermore, Noah was not that stupid! He could (and should) bring only baby animals....why did he need to bring in fully grown elephants...he could just bring in baby elephants, male and female and when they grown up, they could procreate.

(b) Collection of many types of fossils of different animals...Isn' this is a great fact pointing that animals were not evolved from one to another!

(c) Estimated age: 200,000 years....use your commonsense, even this is 'only' 200,000 years and not 2 million years, how could these fossils still remained intact after so many years. When an animal was dead, their remains would have been eaten up scavenggers and the leftover would simply rot away. How could they be buried....who covered or buried these remains? This is the question that scientist always try to avoid because they have no answer....and to make this a greater joke....you have scientists telling you that full-skeleton dinosaurs of 90 miilion years have been discovered!

haha, believer of santa claus god,

oh dont get me started with that stupid noah ark fable.!

oh now Psalm23 is defending an imaginary being in the sky for the creation of the whole world, but constantly give excuses that the imperfection are made by men. what a bunch of baloney!

as you had admitted before in your previous posting, you are lowly educated! let the better brothers here teach you a thing or two, instead of shooting yourself high and think about santa claus god.

you actually believe that stupid story??? even a 5 years old kid will ask;
how did noah get all the animal into the ark?
where did the water come from to flood the world? (meaning god committed genocide! mass murderer!)
fresh water came mixed with salted water.. salted water fish will die all of it.
where's the food to keep these animal alive for a year in a boat?
vegetation will be totally destoryed after the flood? where the herbivores and the carnivores get their food?

goodness, you religious retards will corrupts any proper reasoning and scientific facts just to support your supernatural delusion!

your religious forefathers had committed mass murders and tortures in the name of god for upteen years.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, its K-Ar dating, never Ar-K dating. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
We were talking specifically about carbon dating, not any other dating methods.
Besides, K-Ar dating is used only for rocks, never to fossils.

So you see? These atheists present pseudo science and ended up contradicting themselves left and right.

so you clearly can demostrate some critical thinking in this aspect but fail miserably to consider biblical stories of;
- mass murder and genocide.
- slavery
-torture and stoning
- talking snake and donkey
- man live inside a fish

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

So all you can do is to cuss. No more scientific debate anymore?

why change topic now to hide your stupidity? HAHHAHAHHAHA

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

why change topic now to hide your stupidity? HAHHAHAHHAHA

Thats correct sir, why change the topic to cussing and stray away from scientific debate?
Is it because you were caught pants down not knowing what you were talking about?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

OH SO EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY AND NONSENSE IS CALL STRAYING AWAY HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA told u to study hard in sch get in a uni b4 u come talk to me. all these embarrassment could have be easily avoid if u have a little bit of brain to just pass your O level

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I did exposed your stupidity sir. Its no wonder why you are so mad sir.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book),

Discoveries like these always...always attract more questions than answers..... . . . . . . .

But why didn't the ark took very huge animals....actually there was no mentioned of the size of the animals brought to the ark but the sheer size of the ship....bigger than many modern cruise ship today could actually accommodate huge animals. Furthermore, Noah was not that stupid! He could (and should) bring only baby animals....why did he need to bring in fully grown elephants...he could just bring in baby elephants, male and female and when they grown up, they could procreate.
!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you just demonstrated how the bible have some many contradictions in it. imagined the above is said by some authoritative
kristain organisation , you passage could be the next amendment in the bible.
when you need to justify something , you just answer it with your silly reasoning.
in future maybe your children will read : noah brought baby animals of all kinds into the ark as commanded by his god ....blah blah blah...

there are a few versions, here is the King James version :
[7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
[8] But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
[9] These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
[10] And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
[11] The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
[12] And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
[13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
[14] Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
[15] And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
here is another version :
Chapter 7 1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. 5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. 6 And Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that [are] not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
[16] A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

Read properly , where got mentioned of baby animals ?
it said : every thing that creepeth upon the earth.
where are the hugh creatures , 7 pairs of each ? there are at least more than 10 species of dinosaurs ,
do you how BIG the ark has to be just to contain all dinosaurs ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I did exposed your stupidity sir. Its no wonder why you are so mad sir.

who is the stupid one can be easily traced just in the former page. HAHHAHA one uneducated stupid fuck hahhahHAHHAHA

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Image former page, you fellas claimed carbon dating have a date of 200000 years which is not possible scientifically. The you jump to ArK dating method which is really KAr method but then found out that this method can only be used on rocks n not on fossils.

You can never best me in a science debate cos you don't know science at all.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Image former page, you fellas claimed carbon dating have a date of 200000 years which is not possible scientifically. The you jump to ArK dating method which is really KAr method but then found out that this method can only be used on rocks n not on fossils.

You can never best me in a science debate cos you don't know science at all.

fossils are organic material being mineralised to rocks stupid fuck and this is the 2nd time i am mentioning this. this shows how stupid you are for not catching it. but stupid fuck like you i bet have no idea what the diff between them. i said before calling that method Argon-potassium or potassium-Argon does not matter and no one gives a fuck you placed argon in front or back. Reason? ITS A FUCKING RATIOMETRIC METHOD. stating which one in front merely shows your data treatment, reversed the number you get the other. you can carry on biting on it and dun give up on that due to your stupidity.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1958ApJ...127..224G

this publication is from a group from harvard university stupid fuck. SEE PROPERLY WHAT TERM THEY USED FOR THIS METHOD AND THEIR DATA TREATMENT STUPID FUCK. carry on and open your mouth and bite on facts that are learn from stupid wikipedia with your pea brain. you only have wiki so sad, cos you cannot step into uni WAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

and your reason why this method is call K-Ar <== cos potassium decay to Argon hahahHHAHAHAHHA MOTHER FUCKING STUPID HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

heng i quote already your stupidity is in here forever for everyone to see MUAHHAHAA

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: you just demonstrated how the bible have some many contradictions in it. imagined the above is said by some authoritative
kristain organisation , you passage could be the next amendment in the bible.
when you need to justify something , you just answer it with your silly reasoning.
in future maybe your children will read : noah brought baby animals of all kinds into the ark as commanded by his god ....blah blah blah...

there are a few versions, here is the King James version :
[7] And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
[8] But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
[9] These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
[10] And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
[11] The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
[12] And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
[13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
[14] Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
[15] And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
here is another version :
Chapter 7 1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. 5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. 6 And Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that [are] not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
[16] A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.

Read properly , where got mentioned of baby animals ?
it said : every thing that creepeth upon the earth.
where are the hugh creatures , 7 pairs of each ? there are at least more than 10 species of dinosaurs ,
do you how BIG the ark has to be just to contain all dinosaurs ?

maybe they have shrink ray gun.

"honeey, i shrink the animals!"

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

fossils are organic material being mineralised to rocks stupid fuck and this is the 2nd time i am mentioning this.
First of all, there was no dating methods mentioned at all.
Secondly, K-Ar dating are never used on fossils, only on rocks.

i said before calling that method Argon-potassium or potassium-Argon does not matter and no one gives a fuck you placed argon in front or back. Reason? ITS A FUCKING RATIOMETRIC METHOD. stating which one in front merely shows your data treatment, reversed the number you get the other. you can carry on biting on it and dun give up on that due to your stupidity.
Of course it does matter. Argon will never decay to Potassium, only the other way around.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1958ApJ...127..224G

this publication is from a group from harvard university stupid fuck. SEE PROPERLY WHAT TERM THEY USED FOR THIS METHOD AND THEIR DATA TREATMENT STUPID FUCK. carry on and open your mouth and bite on facts that are learn from stupid wikipedia with your pea brain. you only have wiki so sad, cos you cannot step into uni WAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
They said its for rock dating, not fossil dating. Bingo!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh.....Miss Kinana, u cross d line....your GOD wants u .......oh no......I see u clearer every thread...your small narrow-minded church u go.....u hv no friend........u lost every communication w your church member...u.....r...such.....................

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kinana is just another USELESS human being in this world. Just ignore him :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kinana is just another USELESS human being in this world. Just ignore him :smile:

But unfortunately, you cannot ignore me. ahahahahahahahahaha.....................

cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, there was no dating methods mentioned at all.
Secondly, K-Ar dating are never used on fossils, only on rocks.

Of course it does matter. Argon will never decay to Potassium, only the other way around.

They said its for rock dating, not fossil dating. Bingo!

real stupid fuck. going around in circle in your own delusion. normal people will get it the first time, you will never be able to get it.

this is the 3rd time i said it. which element you put in front represent how you treat your data stupid fuck. too stupid to understand it? i already used the publication by a group from harvard proving this point stupid fuck.

lost count how many times i said it before. Fossil is mineralised rock of organic material over the ages. also too stupid to get this?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fossils are never dated with K Ar dating only rocks you dummy.
This shows you don't even know about what K Ar dating is for.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fossils are never dated with K Ar dating only rocks you dummy.
This shows you don't even know about what K Ar dating is for.

Dummy, no dummy, K Ar or whatever,....there are tons of troll u created needed your attention. Run away is not an option, it only further expose your low iq and high stupidity. Agh.....I see u again....all the bros here love you but u rejected them. Miss Kinana, learn to appreciate....remember your GOD says, they slap u on the left...prepare to turn right for another slap. But if u invite love n kiss, the bros here won't slap u on your head. Miss Kinana.....your holy ghost has awaken n .......coming after u now.....all your sins will go away if u.....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am only stating scientific facts sir. And it seems you fellas always lose in scientific debates, so you need to spam, turn vulgar etc.