• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the bible

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

hello. i see where you are coming from and i respect what you are doing. But i am seeking for the truth, that is, the meaning to this life. (if there is any) i ask christian friends , respectfully of course, and they dont answer my questions. They will quote bible verses and then i will put forward another bible verse that contradicts it.

" Just have faith lor, no harm ma" is not the answer for me. It seems to me that christians are afraid of me. i know the bible inside out. i cant seem to find anyone that can stand toe to toe with me so i came to this forums only to meet idiots like psalms and kinana. disappointing.

I feel they do not spread it because in my opinion, they are not really confident of it. What it seems to be is that they are defending something just not to look stupid. ie to say, I spent so much time and money on this "miracle water" , now someone comes to me and talk sense to me to say that i was conned, i would defend myself so as to not look stupid. i mean really, how can the earth be like 6000years old and other shit the bible spews out.

Thanks

thats right bro , they refuse to admit it ..cause they worry ppl will laugh at them if they tell ppl that they have woke up from years of sleeping on blind faith . its an ego thing :wink:

sawadeecup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

I agree. I have argued with many christians using the bible against them. It is true what you say about them. However, the more intelligent christians will keep their mouths shut when they are trapped. This kinana is another level, genius in a way. I heard all the nonsense interpretation they give of the bible, hahahaha but this kinana. Wow.

Moral argument for the existence of God,

http://everydaychristian.com/blogs/post/7297/

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moral argument for the existence of God,

http://everydaychristian.com/blogs/post/7297/

The “Moral Argument”

1.If God does not exist, objective moral values & duties do not exist.
2.Objective moral values & duties do exist.
3.Therefore, God exists.

This looks familiar. Thank you for posting it. But its quite biased coming from a christian website. nonetheless, i need to ask something.

I would like to argue on this thing we have called morality before we even start. To me morality is pretty much subjective. Lets use real world examples. Some society in the world have weird and pretty much "immoral" ways of doing things. Cannabalism, incest is what i can think of as of now. (its 3.30am forgive my limited knowledge and laziness at this point of time)

We see it as wrong. In their society is perfectly normal. Eating their deceased relative is NORMAL to them. So my question to you is. Does morality exists?

However, i agree moral values such as not to murder, not to steal, not to lie are standard and regarded as common (please correct me if i am wrong; any society in the world past or present allows such moral 'deviations'?).

The duties part seems vague. what is duty here? duty as a citizen, duty as a son, duty as a husband? Those duties? if it is. then it is very easily rebutted.

I am in no way sarcastic, in no way mocking you. i do hope you will reply to this.
(oh psalms, if you reading this, dont include my father into this. getting old ya. And to kinana - dont dont dont please dont reply to this. you too smart for it.)

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The “Moral Argument”

1.If God does not exist, objective moral values & duties do not exist.
2.Objective moral values & duties do exist.
3.Therefore, God exists.

This looks familiar. Thank you for posting it. But its quite biased coming from a christian website. nonetheless, i need to ask something.

I would like to argue on this thing we have called morality before we even start. To me morality is pretty much subjective. Let me explain: Lets use real world examples. Some society in the world have weird and pretty much "immoral" ways of doing things. Cannabalism, incest is what i can think of as of now. (its 3.30am forgive my limited knowledge and laziness at this point of time)

We see it as wrong. In their society is perfectly normal. Eating their deceased relative is NORMAL to them. So my question to you is. Does morality exists?

However, i agree moral values such as not to murder, not to steal, not to lie are present and regarded as common (please correct me if i am wrong; any society in the world past of present allows such moral 'deviations'. but what about subjective ones like the i mentioned above?

The duties part seems vague. what is duty here? duty as a citizen, duty as a son, duty as a husband. Those duties? if it is. then it is very debatable.

I am in no way sarcastic, in no way mocking you. i do hope you will reply to this.
(oh psalms, if you reading this, dont include my father into this. getting old ya. And to kinana - dont dont dont please dont reply to this. you too smart for it.)

bro..he is kinana new clone :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh really ah. forgive my newbiness. How embarrassing talking to kinana like that.

in this forum , those who got banned or kena fuck jialat jialat always come back with a new nick :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

just a personal observation, i too had know real faithful christians as friends but they do not spread or force their faith onto me if they really respect me (value our friendship), those that keep pushing and forcing one in general treat you as one of those that can be lost. cos end of the day, this is basic human right, everyone has the right to believe in whatever thing they do (even though its bullshit)

Last edited: