• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God's "Wonderful" Creations.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think you are as wonderful as them?

Frankly, they may be deformed in external physical appearances, but as long as they've a good heart, they're still better than you. You're God creations to tell us why and what we should not be like you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so no God-fearing Christians can offer an answer as to why God creates seriously deformed babies?

The answer is very simple. There is no Creator God.

The answer is very simple. This is a fallen world.
Does Buddha have an answer to all this?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
God wasn't lax, he gave man authority over the earth when man was created. Its man's fault, not God.

So what is Buddha's explanation of all this?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God wasn't lax, he gave man authority over the earth when man was created. Its man's fault, not God.

Where did the energy for the creation of the deformed babies come from, other than from your God? If your God wasn't lax, then who was lax? Satan? LOL!

Giving man authority over the Earth doesn't mean your God gave man the power of creation. The power of creation still lies with your God.

No, Kinana, you have to come up with a better defense for your non-existent invisible God.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi? I answered your question, you avoided answering mine.

So what is Buddha's explanation of all this? Buddha lax and slack? Non existent?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi? I answered your question, you avoided answering mine.

So what is Buddha's explanation of all this? Buddha lax and slack? Non existent?

So you admit that your non-existent invisible God is lax and slack? Good, you are now an atheist. Congratulations!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL so that is the image of god i bet HAHAHAHA

Remember fairy tales tell us he created human in his own image

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you admit that your non-existent invisible God is lax and slack? Good, you are now an atheist. Congratulations!

When did I admit that sir? Please show me.

Looks like kryonlight is running away fast from the very same question he threw at me.

cheers

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When did I admit that sir? Please show me.

You ran away from my challenge to you to put up a tight defense for your God.

The moment you ran away, you admitted that you are an atheist. This is the hard truth whether you like it or not.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tight is an opinion sir.

And so you admit that you ran away from my challenge. That makes you an atheist, regardless of whether I make known to you my explanation from the Theravada Buddhist point of view.

Congratulations to you a second time!