• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is nothing wrong in giving blow jobs - Cecilia Sue

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cecilia Sue's photo was published in The Straits Times today.

Ms Sue, who attended a local polytechnic and later went to an Aussie university, is married to a businessman who is a director at five companies and they have a one-year-old child. She lives in a condominium in the central part of Singapore, reported the newspaper.

Working as a sales manager of Hitachi Data Systems till November last year, Ms Sue joined Oracle Corporation Singapore a month later. The Straits Times reported yesterday that Ms Sue is still working as a senior sales manager at Oracle. Citing sources close to the woman, the paper said she felt she had not done anything wrong and did not see any reason to quit her current job.

- http://news.insing.com/tabloid/photo-of-woman-linked-to-sex-scandal-revealed/id-54513f00

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She should blow this guy...
Larry-Ellison-and-Oracle.jpg

The ROI will be a lot higher.​

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what her director of 6 companies husband has to say....
This instance she cannot say the hubby din complain when spending her 'hard earned' money liao.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would you do if you know this slut?
Either relatives, friends, colleagues, church mates?
Will you be expecting to get lucky?
Pity her?
Or carry on as if nothing happened?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pity her?
With this pubLicty, i wonder what wouLd be on her mind the next time she gives someone another bj ?..:confused:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dunno bro....sometimes people get hardened to what they do even though they know its wrong. Am not saying she is like that ....just that it can happen

..but i am thinking on the psychologicaL side of it; Like wouLd she be feeLing guiLty sucking a dick again ?..:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She should blow this guy...
Larry-Ellison-and-Oracle.jpg

The ROI will be a lot higher.​

hi there

1. sammy, i bet that this is not the first time that the useless hubby wears the green beret thing.
2. the other thing is whether the white guy in question takes on such specimen.
3. it could have betterer choice than that!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With this pubLicty, i wonder what wouLd be on her mind the next time she gives someone another bj ?..:confused:

hi there

1. i guess in her resume for the next position.
2. under skill: she can easily pen "heads" without any reservation.
3. hahaha!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pity her?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. in denial or putting on some brave front or what.
3. in asian society, a whore is always some whore!
4. spread legs or heads alike mah.