• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is nothing wrong in giving blow jobs - Cecilia Sue

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is against the law to have oral sex with sex. Why isnt she arrested by the police for breaking the law? She says bj is nothing wrong. But the law is the law. The police are sleeping again?

correction. in sg, it's unlawful to have oral foreplay which does not consummate in coital sex. stupid outdated technicality.

The law has been changed in 2008. Oral sex (whether or not followed by full blown sex) is no longer an offence .

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
She must be an opposition supporter

Based on reliable analytical studies by our esteemed bro, Zhihau, females are most likely to be pro-PAP with a high probability of 70%.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex always sell for woman especially in the corporate world where they are so hungry for power and $$$.

Sue: Hi SCDF chief, how's my proposal for your tender?
SCDF: Hmm .... as a scholar you know, my "specifications" and "expectations" for the tender is very high. Can you meet my needs?
Sue: No problem, I always give very good "service" to match my competitors of my clients.
SCDF: Heehee ..... to secure the deal, you will need to perform some "extra duty" for me in a "confined environment".
Sue: Huh? What does that mean?
SCDF: Well well ..... sure you know what I meant. There's no free lunch in Sillypore. This is a real "Raw Deal", you got it?
Sue: You like it raw?
SCDF: Yes. The "Raw Deal" will lead you to the "Real Deal". Do we have a deal here?
Sue: Alright .... I will let you "Diu" (In Cantonese) for the "Deal"

The rest is history and Sue is now the most famous Woman in Sillypore.
She can pretend not to be bother by all the press reporting and all the eyes looking at here.
But she's going to have a hard time hiding her emotions and embarrassment for a very long long time.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should blow this guy...
Larry-Ellison-and-Oracle.jpg

The ROI will be a lot higher.​

I bet there are many other sales manager in Oracle wanting to blow this guy, she need to queue up till Holland :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She should blow this guy...
Larry-Ellison-and-Oracle.jpg

The ROI will be a lot higher.​

Sam, that is insulting to Larry Ellison. Have you seen pics of his wife? She is one hot blonde, and consistently voted among the hottest business wives in the world. Compare her with Cecilia Sue. Cecilia Sue is not worthy to suck in his left ball sac, much less blow him.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, that is insulting to Larry Ellison. Have you seen pics of his wife? She is one hot blonde, and consistently voted among the hottest business wives in the world. Compare her with Cecilia Sue. Cecilia Sue is not worthy to suck in his left ball sac, much less blow him.

dd_ellison02.jpg

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

billiewives_02.jpg
Ms-Cecilia-Sue-Siew-Nang-300x289.jpg

Indeed, quite a babe. Looks a bit like western version of Cecilia though.

Last edited: