• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boon Gay - I am not a corrupt officer; I will fight charges

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
compared to PL who looks resigned to his fate, this NBG will put up a fight... he even has the support of his wife and even Cecilia does not think that she has done anything wrong.

this case should be interesting to watch

If its just only a simple case of lust and adultery, it would have be just dealth with internally and NBG would just be asked to resigned and case closed quietly.
However, he was ARRESTED and being charged now which means that the prosecutors had already found evidence of corruption involved.
NBG is just wasting his money and public rescources to fight his case.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its just only a simple case of lust and adultery, it would have be just dealth with internally and NBG would just be asked to resigned and case closed quietly.
However, he was ARRESTED and being charged now which means that the prosecutors had already found evidence of corruption involved.

If the evidence is so damning, NBG guy would have given up the case. I think the evidence is just some half fuck evidence. GAY can easily hire some crook lawyer to turn away the case, which he is doing now.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
define making love as an act with someone I have feelings for... Raw sex is just like getting your cock satisfied only. That's why I go for fuck buddies instead of prostitutes. ..Just cumming does not satisfy me anymore
answer all your doubts as to why he got so many bjs. Imagine the satisfaction getting a bj from someone's wife ...kiss her husband and say "I love you" to him. There will not be greater satisfaction and humiliation than this.
Digress here a bit. Wahhh, both yours are definitive in differentiating a bonk and (speechless) bj. It's only formal charges on bj, bet there was no coitus interruptus either:p

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I always say you guys are experienced in politics and life but a newbie in making love.

Let me answer all your doubts as to why he got so many bjs. Imagine the satisfaction getting a bj from someone's wife and the deed is done using her mouth which she uses to kiss her husband and say "I love you" to him. There will not be greater satisfaction and humiliation than this.

This is a basic control and power gesture for those who love bj's / suckamahdick, moreso if she 's on her knees for total submission and the humiliating part is when she starts gagging. :cool:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she didn't rinse her mouth and brush her teeth throughly, whoever share her drink or kiss her mouth also eat some of his sperm....yuks:(

That's why I always say you guys are experienced in politics and life but a newbie in making love.

Let me answer all your doubts as to why he got so many bjs. Imagine the satisfaction getting a bj from someone's wife and the deed is done using her mouth which she uses to kiss her husband and say "I love you" to him. There will not be greater satisfaction and humiliation than this.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily. People who have cultivated a clean image will fight the hardest and will seldom admit even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Many also do it for their family. You can still hold on to your claim of innocence even after conviction and prison and the family and the chap can continue to support the claim by suggesting being fixed being in the wrong place at the wrong time and in this case try to reduce the degree of culpability by saying that it was a personal indiscretion.

That school teacher in the underaged girl case took the wrong approach. That girl was 17 and a few months away from being legally 18. The law construct appears to be out of whack. You can have sex with a 16 or 17 year old girl which is not an offence but it cannot be a commercial transaction. That school principal is a grassroots leaders and PAP member and this is quality they have. Can't even work out what is what.That law was constructed to please some foreign NGOs with they realising their implication.

If the evidence is so damning, NBG guy would have given up the case. I think the evidence is just some half fuck evidence. GAY can easily hire some crook lawyer to turn away the case, which he is doing now.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe, that's why employ her for her "networking" skills for future "penetration" into CNB mah :rolleyes:

However a Straits Times report indicated that it was believed that Oracle had no IT-related dealings with CNB during Ng's term as chief between February last year and his suspension on Jan 25.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For cuckolded husbands if left semen in pussy is call creampie...
What's the term for another men's sperm in wife's mouth then husband kiss her for sloppy seconds?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resign= no pension

Early retirement = pro-rated pension plus rectrospective pro-rated bonus.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resign= no pension

Early retirement (need psc approval) = pro-rated pension plus rectrospective pro-rated bonus.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah brother, you are more pro than me :biggrin:

I will define making love as an act with someone I have feelings for. That would include alot of emotions involved. Raw sex is just like getting your cock satisfied only. That's why I go for fuck buddies instead of prostitutes. I can only feel satisfied when there are emotions involved. Just cumming does not satisfy me anymore

hi there

1. bro, deep man!
2. bingo!
3. my raw thing is to pump like a wild bull in heat.
4. then release & discharge like a tsunami.
5. till she begs for more!
6. lovemaking needs passion, enjoyment & intimacy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah brother, you are more pro than me :biggrin:

I will define making love as an act with someone I have feelings for. That would include alot of emotions involved. Raw sex is just like getting your cock satisfied only. That's why I go for fuck buddies instead of prostitutes. I can only feel satisfied when there are emotions involved. Just cumming does not satisfy me anymore

The problem with fuck buddies is that it may be hard to get rid of them. They may get more and more clingy, demand more and more of your time and commitment.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if is not to get business contracts, who will believe she agreed to have sex with him because he is handsome or has long dick?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
For PL, i am 95% confident he will PG. The difficulty is not fighting his case but in giving an appropriate sentance given the conflicting political objectives.

NBG was supposed to quietly PG and take one for his former masters. He has thrown a curve ball but refusing to PG. Of course whether he really intends to fight or if this is part of his strategy to get better terms for PG is something which remains to be seen. I don't believe the existing AG is as shrewd as you make him out to be. After WW, they chose someone obedient rather than someone clever. He is probably following instructions on the assumption they will make the necessary arangements behind the scenes.

This case though involving corruption is relatively minor. It does not involve millions like PUB Choy Hon Tim's case and I doubt the contract was impacted materially. He will face a fine. He put himself in a position where a clear conflict of interest was present. Nobody gives blowjobs as a social service and nobody asks for one unless they are in position to do so. Both these clowns will have to show their meetings were pure lust and nothing was at stake.

AG is also unlikely to proceed with such a case unless he is sure that are strong merits. fact that he and Cecilia are prepared to fight are another factor indicating a strong case as opposed to another side used against the other. Cases of conflict of interest is quite common and PSC disciplinary hearing is easier done as guaranteed dismissal. In fact most of them would offer to resign and do so like Nelson Yau. AG has to be mindful that this is not a vexatious prosecution as he will be screwed by the senior court if a complaint is made after an acquittal and where prosecution case evidently appears to be on shaky grounds.

I was quite surprised with Boon Gay's prosecution especially because he is known to be a nice guy and a diligent worker. It would have been PSC matter in such cases. There must have been something else that pushed this. I suspect whistleblower either a competitor or a staff and provided details of clear pattern of abuse of position. The Govt is likely to take a serious stand in such cases as there is obligation to these entities especially when there is clear merit.

PS is also a not hard case.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok ok ok ok all I learn from this and from all of you is this - if one day get caught go Poseidon die die only say went there for BJ, period!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a basic control and power gesture for those who love bj's / suckamahdick, moreso if she 's on her knees for total submission and the humiliating part is when she starts gagging. :cool:

The most power one is to ask her chew the sperms, not swaLLowing them; and Let the them oozes down by the
sides of mouth. Tha't the uLtimate subimission from a woman..:biggrin::eek:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For PL, i am 95% confident he will PG. The difficulty is not fighting his case but in giving an appropriate sentance given the conflicting political objectives.

NBG was supposed to quietly PG and take one for his former masters. He has thrown a curve ball but refusing to PG. Of course whether he really intends to fight or if this is part of his strategy to get better terms for PG is something which remains to be seen. I don't believe the existing AG is as shrewd as you make him out to be.
Moot point:p Plausible

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you misinterpreted what I said. As I stated earlier this is a minor case. No senior civil servant, PS or AG is going to be pushed and put their professional career on the line for a silly case and minor case over a blow job.

There must have been merit to proceed to court. Boon Gay who is a known to be nice and decent guy might have been manipulated by the woman and he might not have realised it. He might not have influenced anything but his staff might have done so to please the boss as they might be aware of the relationship and the lady might have been dropping names and breadcrumbs. That is why conflict of interest is such a major issue.

As i previously stated. Cecilia's husband is the main target of the complaint. I understand more cases will be brought to court and I am not referring to the ladies. Corruption cases normally have a long tail. They will wait for first successful prosecution and the first domino to drop.

NBG was supposed to quietly PG and take one for his former masters. He has thrown a curve ball but refusing to PG. Of course whether he really intends to fight or if this is part of his strategy to get better terms for PG is something which remains to be seen. I don't believe the existing AG is as shrewd as you make him out to be. After WW, they chose someone obedient rather than someone clever. He is probably following instructions on the assumption they will make the necessary arangements behind the scenes.

Last edited: