• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boon Gay - I am not a corrupt officer; I will fight charges

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the trial by public opinion, he is already guilty, i think.
Just a hypothethical questionwhat will happen if CS declares that it was all for fun? can someone answer here?
unfortunately, it could well be true that NBG did it because he has the hots for CS...or even the feeling could be mutual, but in the end, does it matter in the end now that it already in court?

how many collateral damage? could this matter be settled if he have just offered to resign in the first place? This case is also bad for the covil service as a whole, I think. He could have just been dismissed for mis conduct. really messy if prosecution loses.

My take on this case: He think he is king. Most probably coming from good school; Scholar and all; fast track career; He think he can do no wrong. See this gal, CS, feeling horny, try his luck, maybe not so confident, link it to a contract. My take is that put him away for good.

Spot on bro...

Note his previous squirmish with the law? Probably thinks he knows the fine print better so he can still be untouchable.

Too smug n self deluded.

Trial by public opinion Is foregone conclusion.

Never learn from tt durai.

Claim trial, open court, field day for one n all.
more salacious details hung out forall n sundry to mock n comment...

2011, 2012 ... My my , singapore my singapore.... 知法犯法,罪加一等!

Last edited:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily. Some married women feel less guilty this way because in her mind, bj isnt sex. Again, in her mind, she had not really betrayed her husband. :wink:

But still only bj? C'mon bro, either she must be one BJ queen or NBG has such a delicious looking cucumber that she cannot resist sucking. I'm sure she has done this before with others, and the fact that she had agreed to bj which is an unnatural act shows that she is a slut.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am speaking as a man. First time only bj I can believe. Second time again only bj I will try to believe. Third time still only bj how to believe? Forth time still only bj even if the man only want bj the woman will want to go all the way. Tio boh?

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, i agree with your thoughts.
3. unless the specimen has no balls.
4. bj is good enough!
5. amazing! just one woman meh?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. top dog just wants to repeat ala bill clinton/monica thing.
3. bj is no sex mah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who think he or Peter Lim will kena heavy sentence pls keechew...
I doubt they will kena anything I think it's all wayang....maybe end up not guilty of corruption but kena fine only.

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question: if a lady wants/gives you a BJ and you unable to get 'up' is it still a BJ?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That's why I always say you guys are experienced in politics and life but a newbie in making love.

Let me answer all your doubts as to why he got so many bjs. Imagine the satisfaction getting a bj from someone's wife and the deed is done using her mouth which she uses to kiss her husband and say "I love you" to him. There will not be greater satisfaction and humiliation than this.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I always say you guys are experienced in politics and life but a newbie in making love.

Let me answer all your doubts as to why he got so many bjs. Imagine the satisfaction getting a bj from someone's wife and the deed is done using her mouth which she uses to kiss her husband and say "I love you" to him. There will not be greater satisfaction and humiliation than this.

hi there

1. bro, is there difference between making love & raw sex?
2. till the gal screams for more!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, i agree with your thoughts.
3. unless the specimen has no balls.
4. bj is good enough!
5. amazing! just one woman meh?

Maybe we have to change legislation related to this to become like drug trafficking (more than 15g heroin = trafficking) ; more than 3 blowjobs = sex

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a thought. What if the contracts awarded to Oracle and HDS are the best and lowest price. And that NBG did not veto or sway the committee on the decision to award to Oracle and HDS. In this case, there is really no corruption or loss to the taxpayer.

A personal indiscretion yes, but without a personal motive to profit from his position. Would that be a stout defence? Comments?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, is there difference between making love & raw sex?
2. till the gal screams for more!

Wah brother, you are more pro than me :biggrin:

I will define making love as an act with someone I have feelings for. That would include alot of emotions involved. Raw sex is just like getting your cock satisfied only. That's why I go for fuck buddies instead of prostitutes. I can only feel satisfied when there are emotions involved. Just cumming does not satisfy me anymore

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he knows (or heard rumours) about her fucking the entire neighbourhood, so oral sex is a safer, healthier choice than sticking your ding dong into her sewer.

healthier_choice.jpg

Like that, healthier choice, can wear protection to dive into her 'sewer', unless it stank to 'seven heaven', then; they should check if he had been treated for thrush? might have used his tongue!:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some women just Loved it that their breath is spermy ..:wink:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cecilia and Ng Boon Gay are confident that they are not guilty...

20120613.094112_ceciliasue_bg.jpg

SINGAPORE - Ms Cecilia Sue, the woman who has been implicated in the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) corruption probe, has not left her current job at Oracle Corporation Singapore.

The 36-year-old. a senior sales manager at the multinational, told sources close to her that she had no reason for leaving as she felt she had done no wrong, the report said. She joined the company in November last year.

Ms Sue was one of the women allegedly linked to a sex-for-contracts corruption case regarding the former chief of CNB, Ng Boon Gay, 46.

According to the report, Ms Sue has been married for 13 years to a businessman who is a director of five companies here. She has a one-year-old child and lives in a condominium in central Singapore.

Ng allegedly obtained sexual gratification on four occasions from Sue between June 2011 and December 2011 in return for his help to 'further the business interest' of Hitachi Data Systems and Oracle Corporation Singapore.

The first two instances took place between June and last November when Ms Sue was still a sales manager at Hitachi. The other two incidents are believed to have taken place after she joined Oracle.

However a Straits Times report indicated that it was believed that Oracle had no IT-related dealings with CNB during Ng's term as chief between February last year and his suspension on Jan 25.

Also, HDS, believed to be a sub-contractor for CNB's IT tenders, was not directly awarded any contracts by the agency.

The report further pointed out that though the alleged trysts between Ms Sue and Ng happened over a period of six months, according to the charge sheets, both are said to have been close since 2009.

Ng's wife said in a statement to the media that she has never doubted his professional integrity and will continue to stand by him.

[email protected]

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having beaten the system once on that insider trading investigation, he thinks he can get lucky a 2nd time. From a tender procurement perspective, the lowest bid justification is a strong one. Unless AGC can prove he leaked info so that CS could propose the lowest bid, we have a fight on our hands. Failing to declare interest while grounds for disciplinary action, is not by itself a criminal offense.

On PL, we can expect him to PG. The date, time and location released suggests he has cooperated fully with the IO. The sentancing will be interesting. If it is harsh, the door is closed for NBG to PG. This opens the way for an exciting trail and negative political consequences. If it is lenient, we can negative political fallout. In short, lose lose for the PAP.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
compared to PL who looks resigned to his fate, this NBG will put up a fight... he even has the support of his wife and even Cecilia does not think that she has done anything wrong.

this case should be interesting to watch

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case though involving corruption is relatively minor. It does not involve millions like PUB Choy Hon Tim's case and I doubt the contract was impacted materially. He will face a fine. He put himself in a position where a clear conflict of interest was present. Nobody gives blowjobs as a social service and nobody asks for one unless they are in position to do so. Both these clowns will have to show their meetings were pure lust and nothing was at stake.

AG is also unlikely to proceed with such a case unless he is sure that are strong merits. fact that he and Cecilia are prepared to fight are another factor indicating a strong case as opposed to another side used against the other. Cases of conflict of interest is quite common and PSC disciplinary hearing is easier done as guaranteed dismissal. In fact most of them would offer to resign and do so like Nelson Yau. AG has to be mindful that this is not a vexatious prosecution as he will be screwed by the senior court if a complaint is made after an acquittal and where prosecution case evidently appears to be on shaky grounds.

I was quite surprised with Boon Gay's prosecution especially because he is known to be a nice guy and a diligent worker. It would have been PSC matter in such cases. There must have been something else that pushed this. I suspect whistleblower either a competitor or a staff and provided details of clear pattern of abuse of position. The Govt is likely to take a serious stand in such cases as there is obligation to these entities especially when there is clear merit.

PS is also a not hard case.

Having beaten the system once on that insider trading investigation, he thinks he can get lucky a 2nd time. From a tender procurement perspective, the lowest bid justification is a strong one. Unless AGC can prove he leaked info so that CS could propose the lowest bid, we have a fight on our hands. Failing to declare interest while grounds for disciplinary action, is not by itself a criminal offense.

On PL, we can expect him to PG. The date, time and location released suggests he has cooperated fully with the IO. The sentancing will be interesting. If it is harsh, the door is closed for NBG to PG. This opens the way for an exciting trail and negative political consequences. If it is lenient, we can negative political fallout. In short, lose lose for the PAP.