• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religions are like Nigerian scams

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cooked up some stories about some dead princes/bankers/wealthy old spinsters who can transfer great wealth to you, but first, they need you to wire them some money to them in advance, and then they keep dragging the promise and continue to milk you until you are dry or you wake up from your senses knowing that you have been conned. Some continue to hold on to the dreams that these nigerian good news bringers will fulfill their promise to them, namely Kinana and Psalm23.

B

Baluku

i think you are confused.

only nigerians scammers you don't get anything in return.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
they cooked up some stories about some dead princes/bankers/wealthy old spinsters who can transfer great wealth to you, but first, they need you to wire them some money to them in advance, and then they keep dragging the promise and continue to milk you until you are dry or you wake up from your senses knowing that you have been conned. Some continue to hold on to the dreams that these nigerian good news bringers will fulfill their promise to them, namely Kinana and Psalm23.

Fruiti,

Your dad agree to what your comrade, Fishy, wrote? May be you want to let us know of what he thought of this message?

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

Your dad agree to what your comrade, Fishy, wrote? May be you want to let us know of what he thought of this message?

He sure can't answer one. Maybe get your pastor to come to this forums? Your pastors seem more knowledgeable. Put their fat pay cheque to good use!

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you are confused.

only nigerians scammers you don't get anything in return.

Baluku.

Hello, i am sure you have been reading the posts in this fodder. What do you think of your fellow christian psalm23? He seems to like to mock my father. If i remember correctly, christians dont act this way do they? Colossians 3:12 Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Preach to your fellow christian before doing anything else. He is giving christians a bad name. I see in this fodder, the non-religious got better teamwork ( thank you fishbuff and deepblue and many others sorry forget you guys).

Team up christians! and preach the good news as one!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sure can't answer one. Maybe get your pastor to come to this forums? Your pastors seem more knowledgeable. Put their fat pay cheque to good use!

Fruiti,

Was that the reason you dad got sacked?

And no...I don't need my pastor here....anyone who is a truly born-again Christian and faithfully read the Bible is acknowledgeable on things concerning God for us. You don't need to go and get theological degree. Your dad has proved this to be so....it could be a waste of time....and he is a living proof!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baluku.

Hello, i am sure you have been reading the posts in this fodder. What do you think of your fellow christian psalm23? He seems to like to mock my father. If i remember correctly, christians dont act this way do they? Colossians 3:12 Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Preach to your fellow christian before doing anything else. He is giving christians a bad name. I see in this fodder, the non-religious got better teamwork ( thank you fishbuff and deepblue and many others sorry forget you guys).

Fruiti,

Me mocking at your father....how could it be.....I am repeating many of the things you told to us about him!

Yes....Christians should team up and preach the Good News. And the Good News is that the world is heading to the dead end. Only believe in the redemptive blood of Jesus; nothing else matter.

God must not be mocked...but if others want to openly mock his own father, by all means....just go ahead!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey Rev but you are mocking his dad...your opening message already did....even the second message reference is to his dad as well......

Last edited:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fruiti,

Me mocking at your father....how could it be.....I am repeating many of the things you told to us about him!

Yes....Christians should team up and preach the Good News. And the Good News is that the world is heading to the dead end. Only believe in the redemptive blood of Jesus; nothing else matter.

God must not be mocked...but if others want to openly mock his own father, by all means....just go ahead!

okay. honestly starting a bit funny, you mocking my dad and all. but after awhile when you keep using it to rebut my arguments (obviously no solid facts). its not funny anymore, rather it shows immaturity. i am not going to defend my dad. because he is silly in believing in this faith in the first place. but i thank him for showing me the ropes in my early christianhood. Not worth a salt la, lousy pastor got sacked la, cannot handle son la, did your pastor daddy told you, ask the sacked pastor's son etc. okay i get it already. can we move on? On that note i really love to visit your church, do your pastors preach on how to mock ex-pastors endlessly and aimlessly, really? what denomination of christians do that? church of immaturity?

I mock god for creating people like you. here in your bible you are going to have eternal life once you believe in christ and you can go around spewing nonsense, while the buddhist social worker who does good from the bottom of his heart is going to get eternal damnation? i mock god for this nonsense and i am appalled by this thing called christian faith.

1 Cori 14:20 Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay. honestly starting a bit funny, you mocking my dad and all. but after awhile when you keep using it to rebut my arguments (obviously no solid facts). its not funny anymore, rather it shows immaturity. i am not going to defend my dad. because he is silly in believing in this faith in the first place. but i thank him for showing me the ropes in my early christianhood. Not worth a salt la, lousy pastor got sacked la, cannot handle son la, did your pastor daddy told you, ask the sacked pastor's son etc. okay i get it already. can we move on? On that note i really love to visit your church, do your pastors preach on how to mock ex-pastors endlessly and aimlessly, really? what denomination of christians do that? church of immaturity?

I mock god for creating people like you. here in your bible you are going to have eternal life once you believe in christ and you can go around spewing nonsense, while the buddhist social worker who does good from the bottom of his heart is going to get eternal damnation? i mock god for this nonsense and i am appalled by this thing called christian faith.

1 Cori 14:20 Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature.

Fruiti,

You are truly an incorrigible....biblically speaking....how could you say to others that your 'father is silly!" Give me a break....and if that is not mocking your father, than what is mocking! Please, chose a better word.

And you have admitted you mock God, and based on the messages from you, you are refering to the God of the Bible. To Him, He is our Heavenly Father. And if you can feel so offended when other mock your dad (and by the way, it was you who did it first...and now call your own dad, silly), don't expect anything less from Christians. We will not let people mock our Heavenly Father scot-free.

No we don't mock our ex-pastor....and by the way I don't know what you mean by ex-pastor. Pastor is pastor for life...this is not a worldly-career job...this is God-anointed appointment.

And you want to quarrel again....why bring out my church....."church of immaturity?" As I have told you, I am not a pastor, had never before let alone got sack. What I wrote here, exchange with others are my personal capacity as Christian. So, why bring out my church, my pastor. They have nothing to do with the exchanges here....so now I want to move on with you....how's your brother, your sister, your mother...are they, or were they just as silly as your father...did they go round telling people: Hi, my dad keep runing from our question about Bible even though he got a degree in theology! you see....you start all this nonsense, and at the end you sound like people are finding fault with you.

Unless you apologies and withdrawal what you said in these words about my church, I bring your family into the picture....I have already warned you: Reap what you sow!

I will not reply to of the other threads....everyone, including your father, is wrong, God is wrong, Bible is wrong, and only you are so right!

You mock God for creating people like me...and oh yes, I too mock your father for creating a son like you!
And oh yes....only Buddhist got social workers....you mean there is zero Christian social worker?

All we are told and to tell is that: None is righteous, and all our righteousness are like filthy rags!

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baluku.

i believe that psalm23 is a pentecostal type of christian. very prone to elitism and haughty. i still prefer evangelical. at least they are humble and easy to reason with.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey psalm23,

This Robert has $24 million for you. please respond if you want to collect your money! remember, you MUST have faith and believe that you will get your money! Please respond to him asap.

==================================================

YOUR URGENT REPLYS NEEDED
Hide Details

[email protected]

TO:

[email protected]

Message flagged
Saturday, 16 June 2012 11:36 AM

Greetings,

Sir/Madam, this letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never met or discuss before, basically the message might sound strange but it is factual in reality if only you care to know, The truth is that I should have notified you first through a more confidential means, (even if it's at least to respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if I Had caught you unawares, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message.

My name is Mr. Robert Dudley; a staff of British Petroleum Plc London, the Chief executive Director and Executive member of the BP board of directors. I ran into your contact while searching for an Industrialist or a capable hand who could assist me to receive the sum of $24.3 Million Dollars.

I have a great interest to invest in your country, as well seek your services in a private confidential matter regarding the late investor's Bank Account with First Direct Bank London Branch who died leaving some funds unclaimed in our Company Bank without any beneficiary.

This requires a private arrangement, Could you perhaps be able to receive these funds under legal claims then I will fill you in. I have agreed to compensate the owner of the account used for this transaction with 25% of the total amount remitted; we shall keep 73% and remaining 2% reserved for taxes and other miscellaneous expenses.

Finally the confidence and trust reposed on you cannot be over emphasized, Therefore you are to keep this deal to yourself confidentially because I cannot afford to loose my respective reputation to our dear country if jeopardized by you. Contact me urgently with your private email for our easier communication, contact me on my private email- ([email protected]) for further details.

I need assistance from a trust worthy and reliable person like you, whom I will fill in as the beneficiary/next of kin to the late account holder to provide an account where this fund will be remitted.

I have all the details and will fill you in if you are really willing and capable to work the deal with me. Your major role would be to open a Bank Account where the funds will be transferred.

The funds in question are quite large (which is $24.3M). I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities and I will expect to have your most confidential phone number to call you for oral explanation before we proceed.

Thanks.
Mr. Robert Dudley

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
Reply to: Reply to [email protected]
Send

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey psalm23,

This Robert has $24 million for you. please respond if you want to collect your money! remember, you MUST have faith and believe that you will get your money! Please respond to him asap.....

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Relatively speaking, I have greater faith in your Toe-Sucking Book than the 24 million dollar offer...although you have not told us in great details...this is what faith is....it may be stupid at time to really have faith in your book on Toe-Sucking....nonetheless, I am giving you the benefits of the doubt.

I have strong faith that you are now practicing the toe-sucking among your fam.....(ok...I think you know who I am talking about, that's not get further). I have faith that if you all suck the toes long enough, you all will strike lottery....I have faith in you....So, keep sucking toes....

Thanks but no thanks....I am happy with what I have....I have enough to fill all my needs and I don't need anymore money to fill my greed! So, I want to leave the 24 million to somebody else...perhaps if are running out of patient in sucking toes, than you may want to take the 24 million offer!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Relatively speaking, I have greater faith in your Toe-Sucking Book than the 24 million dollar offer...although you have not told us in great details...this is what faith is....it may be stupid at time to really have faith in your book on Toe-Sucking....nonetheless, I am giving you the benefits of the doubt.

I have strong faith that you are now practicing the toe-sucking among your fam.....(ok...I think you know who I am talking about, that's not get further). I have faith that if you all suck the toes long enough, you all will strike lottery....I have faith in you....So, keep sucking toes....

Thanks but no thanks....I am happy with what I have....I have enough to fill all my needs and I don't need anymore money to fill my greed! So, I want to leave the 24 million to somebody else...perhaps if are running out of patient in sucking toes, than you may want to take the 24 million offer!

why doubt? dont you believe that god will bless you thru' these nigerian scam? where is your faith? no mustard seed faith left in your mind to justify that somehow, these nigerians may fulfill their duty to you and pay you the $24 million, or simply you dont have enough faith in them and then you cook up excuses (oh i dont need that much) to cover your disbelief?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe his dad didnt make the so call donation every month or 10% is too low, wanna increase to 20%?:rolleyes:

actually the root of all evils is stupidity.

stupid to believe a dictator like Mao, hitler, stalin and execute their orders.

stupid to believe some supernatural being living up in the clouds who can condemn you to though crimes.

stupid to believe all those ancient rituals and beliefs that have no scientific groundings.

stupid to believe PAP will change for the better for singaporeans.

stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
why doubt? dont you believe that god will bless you thru' these nigerian scam? where is your faith? no mustard seed faith left in your mind to justify that somehow, these nigerians may fulfill their duty to you and pay you the $24 million, or simply you dont have enough faith in them and then you cook up excuses (oh i dont need that much) to cover your disbelief?

Fishy (The Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Read carefully....you have a big problem in understanding.....

Did I say I doubt....I just said: I have greater faith in your Toe-Sucking Book. And the fact that I am not approaching the 24 million offer is because I have enough to meet all my needs and I don't more to fill my greed. And I too would embark on the toe-suchking, and since I don't need to win any lottery....for the same reason: I have enough to meet all my needs and I don't need to strike lottery to fill my greed. Your Toe-Sucking Book and the Nigerian Scam are for the those who are greedy and wanted more not just to meet their needs but to fill their greeds....

So, tell us your toe-sucking experience....or you doubting what your have written?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe his dad didnt make the so call donation every month or 10% is too low, wanna increase to 20%?:rolleyes:

no_faith,

Sorry....you did not follow closely what were being transpired....

His dad (or rather Fruiti's dad) was a pastor of the church and he collects "donation".

May be Fruiti want to further clarify the misunderstanding of no_faith.....