• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Religions are like Nigerian scams

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy (The Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Read carefully....you have a big problem in understanding.....

Did I say I doubt....I just said: I have greater faith in your Toe-Sucking Book. And the fact that I am not approaching the 24 million offer is because I have enough to meet all my needs and I don't more to fill my greed. And I too would embark on the toe-suchking, and since I don't need to win any lottery....for the same reason: I have enough to meet all my needs and I don't need to strike lottery to fill my greed. Your Toe-Sucking Book and the Nigerian Scam are for the those who are greedy and wanted more not just to meet their needs but to fill their greeds....

So, tell us your toe-sucking experience....or you doubting what your have written?

well, you cant see through the cynicism that i had protrayed above.. lol, typical religious believers..

you got shackled by your inability to look beyond the fence and break out from the current mould of mental confinement. so what if you are living in a free world? in your mind, you are still held hostage by your own ignorance and stupidity!! lol.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
no_faith,

You asking me? You must be joking. This question should be directed to Fruiti or his father.

hey psalm23, you are a member of the religious Nigerian scam, you should be able to tell when and how much the dividend is? DONT AVOID THE QUESTION!!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, you cant see through the cynicism that i had protrayed above.. lol, typical religious believers..

you got shackled by your inability to look beyond the fence and break out from the current mould of mental confinement. so what if you are living in a free world? in your mind, you are still held hostage by your own ignorance and stupidity!! lol.

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book),

Thanks for admitting...you are truly a cynics and a skeptics. Bible cynics and skeptics are two terms that are well-accepted by scholars....but there are several classes of cynics and skeptics..........from the first class to the last class....you belong to the last class of cynics and skeptics........cooking up stories out of nowhere, and writing Toe-Sucking Book just hope to win some lottery.....

The first class cynics and skeptics are like Richard Dawkins even though I disagree with him everything that he wrote concerning the Bible and the existence ,,,..there is never a toe-sucking message from him...unlike you......just keep sucking up with your last-class cynism and skepticism.......and keeping cooking up your cynical stories...Happy toe-sucking.....dear Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey psalm23, you are a member of the religious Nigerian scam, you should be able to tell when and how much the dividend is? DONT AVOID THE QUESTION!!

Another of your toe-sucking cynic question!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another of your toe-sucking cynic question!

come on, you are a part taker of the organized religion of modern snake oil scam that promise huge riches and instill unfound fear in all naive believers.

such is you, a strange man claiming of christian believe and yet behave in such petty and haughty behaviour like a proud baba!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for admitting...you are truly a cynics and a skeptics. Bible cynics and skeptics are two terms that are well-accepted by scholars....but there are several classes of cynics and skeptics..........from the first class to the last class....you belong to the last class of cynics and skeptics........cooking up stories out of nowhere, and writing Toe-Sucking Book just hope to win some lottery.....

The first class cynics and skeptics are like Richard Dawkins even though I disagree with him everything that he wrote concerning the Bible and the existence ,,,..there is never a toe-sucking message from him...unlike you......just keep sucking up with your last-class cynism and skepticism.......and keeping cooking up your cynical stories...Happy toe-sucking.....dear Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book.

religious snake oil scammer. you dont have any shame in your delusion and parade your imaginary friend to everyone, including your family and people around you to fear this artificial and fake deity.

gosh, all the science documentaries, papers, talks, exehibition, seminars will not convince you because your mind is really screwed up... too much craps from your pastors/priests has made your brain a stinking mush!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
the evidences are soooo overwhelming to desupport the ideology of a supernatural god especially the jewish one, from science to christian crusade, to the spanish conquistadors,

psalm23 and kinana can do nothing act blur; kinana is infamous for dumb one-liner...

and psalm23 is another joker who cant offer any concrete evidences but rely on foolish acts to cover his sorry excuse for believing in god.

suck my toe, psalm23!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Relatively speaking, I have greater faith in your Toe-Sucking Book than the 24 million dollar offer...although you have not told us in great details...this is what faith is....it may be stupid at time to really have faith in your book on Toe-Sucking....nonetheless, I am giving you the benefits of the doubt.

I have strong faith that you are now practicing the toe-sucking among your fam.....(ok...I think you know who I am talking about, that's not get further). I have faith that if you all suck the toes long enough, you all will strike lottery....I have faith in you....So, keep sucking toes....

Thanks but no thanks....I am happy with what I have....I have enough to fill all my needs and I don't need anymore money to fill my greed! So, I want to leave the 24 million to somebody else...perhaps if are running out of patient in sucking toes, than you may want to take the 24 million offer!

no matter how strong your faith is ..that does not mean your belief is real ...its just show that your delusion is real :wink: whahahaaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when comes to hocus pocus ...not all scholars are smart ...just take a look at your scholars working in goverment sector :wink: are they smart ? dont forget there are also many scholars caught by the police in the recent news :wink: they are just book smart on the subject they study ...:wink: guess you are not very smart in knowing that :wink: but im not surprise :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
here's a documentary on Benny Hinn, another well-known tv evangelist fraudster.
[video=youtube;ZlNTALOChRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNTALOChRc[/video]