• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I am not a Communist, I am a Leftist"

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and ChaoPappyPoodle are dropping more than heavy hints that some of the detainees in the
Operation Spectrum are core communists.

Stop acting the fool and riding your imaginary horse. :oIo: Not a single person other than gave you, gave yourself the position to posit that either scroobal or myself had to provide you with any note of significance let alone proof! Talk about pomposity, you ate the cake, shit the shit onto your hands and actually seemed to enjoy in partaking in your own shit.

This is my take: those CAUGHT in Operation Spectrum were not all core communists. Your accusation is false and baseless.

There are however those involved who had very close associations with communists. This is indisputable. I also posit that no man does one thing for a single reason. Old man is a wizard at screwing his enemies. I posit further that the entire scheme was helmed, planned and executed. With one fell swoop, almost an entire generation of 'activists' comprising of a wide yet decently intellectually-based individuals who were non-PAPpists were round up. I suggest further, that you could never write a script to have such individuals wound up together for a specific cause. Yet this was the case. Something, someone managed to bring them all together.

And I agree with scroobal in that a number of these people are again to be seen in the 'limelight'.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my take: those CAUGHT in Operation Spectrum were not all core communists.

Now,now ain't the above statement the mother of self-incrimination?

So,not all are core communists,you say?Than who are those that are the core communists?

Hey fella,any secondary two guy/gal can diaper your feeble attempt to double speak in English.Perhaps you thought that was your forte eh?

Here is what my 6 year old nephew rephrased your 'were not all core communists'...the end result meaning the same.

1.Some could never be communists.

2.None were not communists.

3.Perhaps some are innocent

4.Not all could be communists.

5.All could not be innocent right?

Want to take tuition from nephew ?

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron! If you don't like what's posted then you should get out. That's what most people do. You're an imbecile of the highest order. Why don't you go and join your fellow activists. You, scroobal and myself know where to find people like you these days. English lessons for idiots like you are pointless. You need brain food. Unfortunately, online isn't a place for feeding you. When you started eating your own shit, we can only expect such replies from you. You're such a loser to even come online to ask for English lessons?

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron! If you don't like what's posted then you should get out. That's what most people do. You're an imbecile of the highest order. Why don't you go and join your fellow activists. You, scroobal and myself know where to find people like you these days. English lessons for idiots like you are pointless. You need brain food. Unfortunately, online isn't a place for feeding you. When you started eating your own shit, we can only expect such replies from you. You're such a loser to even come online to ask for English lessons?

Wow,so you been living on gutter sewerage language as an intellectual stimulant for sophistication hah?

I am not so cheem like you lah.Quite simple really.So can ask simple questions mah?

But where is the proof?....that some are core communists?

Got or not?

You bluffing lah.

Last edited: