• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why destroy families ? Publicize names of sex crimes & names more divorces .

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which husband or wife will tolerate such advertisements in the chinese ,English ,Malay ,Tamil & TV news on their love ones? Already life is so tough with high stress yet having extra marital sex like committing murder ? Those not caught can just get away with a smile & say heng ah ! Tens of thousands Singaporean get away wah day , be it blue collar ,white collar ,big or small time ,they are all working for the extra sex in a high stress environment.

Go Geylang , lavender , Chinatown , tanjong pagar ,woodlands , Changi or Jurong 81 ,Fragrance or any small hotel , car parks , multi story HDB car arks, Labrador, golf clubs compounds & many other hideouts , SEX is rampant . Why not catch all these practitioners & report them instead of these unlucky fellows? Give them a break la , if they can help to populate Singapore which is now in need of more young citizens , should encourage them to practice more to make perfection.

It's so sad that the news report will cause more families breaking up, young children will suffer most when this happens . Spare a thought for them , reporting such 'extra sex' will bring about more dysfunctional families & destroy more lives .women get divorced & become SPGs or prostitutes since they have nothing more to lose , men will go on a rampage when divorced & conquer more innocent gals creating bigge pool of single parents .

Is this a good solution by exposing them? Who dares to claim he or she has no urge for extra sex?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
若要人不知除非己莫为
then dont do it. no one force them.
if do it, be prepared.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True.i wonder why too..whether it's the tabLoids or papers that need such news to boost their saLes; or some
unwrittened conspiracies behind each episode..your guess is mine's as weLL.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
杀一警百?

i'm sure at least some of those who have been doing it/thinking about doing it are thinking harder/have ceased/suspended their extra-marital affairs already.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
True.i wonder why too..whether it's the tabLoids or papers that need such news to boost their saLes; or some
unwrittened conspiracies behind each episode..your guess is mine's as weLL.

In the latest case I was told the exposure of the women were deliberately disclosed as they had taken business away from a GLC that was expecting to have the contract delivered to them on a platter and made their CEO lose face....... dun play play with the most powerful woman in Singkieland. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The occasional anti-vice raids are done to appease the more conservative/religious/anti-prostitution people (read: voters).

Also, some of the complainers are not necessarily against prostitution per se, but don't want the hookers around their property (personal safety, bad influence on kids, property price affected etc). Typical Sinkie 'not in my backyard' reasons.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the case of Peter Lim, screwing around was not the issue. Accepting sex bribes was.
It's corruption by a high-ranking government official.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media are just reporting the truth as it is. It's fucking useless Sinkie prudes who stigmatise and shame these people. You should lay the blame on the Sinkie public instead. :rolleyes:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very surprised to see such full disclosure of names and details of the tryst lately, be it the underage case or corruption case. Is this a sign that our papers are getting more mature and more transparent?

Hope we can be more transparet and less control, especially on issues that concerns our own pockets.