• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lost Pyramids and Other Hidden Ancient Artifacts

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind boggling presentation by archeologist.

[video=youtube;OzmdYVNDC7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmdYVNDC7w&feature=related[/video]

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to try so hard to prove the existence of God.

The existence of scumbag like you makes it hard for people to believe God exists. Before you appeared on SBF, i believed in the existence of God. After seeing a shining example of Christian like you, i decided it can't be possible. If God exists, why would he permit a lowlife like you to run amok if the religious folder?? Therefore the more you try, the more you drive away believers of God.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because he allow a lower life like you to exist, thats why. hehehehehehehehe..........

cheers

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to try so hard to prove the existence of God.

The existence of scumbag like you makes it hard for people to believe God exists. Before you appeared on SBF, i believed in the existence of God. After seeing a shining example of Christian like you, i decided it can't be possible. If God exists, why would he permit a lowlife like you to run amok if the religious folder?? Therefore the more you try, the more you drive away believers of God.
You dont even know one god how can you know three?
You see in Christianity its the three gods that makes us unique. The father is god the son is god and the holy ghost is also god. I challenge anyone to refute this belief!