• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china venomous teetu spreading all over the world

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep! china teetus are spreading all over the whole. they have landed in our little singapore. they prey on men especially horny virile old men belonging to the class of lau tee kor.

when a PRC teetu sucks every drop of juices from the lau teekor, he just loves it! money money cums beside drying up every drop of his own personal cumjuice to feed a hungry prc teetu.

other teetus lurking in countries like vietnam, philippines, burma and many parts of the world realise how easy lau teekor preys we have are flocking over to nestle here and feed on fat tee kors.

sigh! what does our gov do? they freeze our cpfs and use that as one of the main reason to hold back our cpf in a hypocritical way as "tender loving concern" for us. come to think about it, have our gov also morphed into some kind of teetus? they could be the new mutant version which are the most cunning sucking us dry and telling us things like: GST IS GOOD FOR YOU....and INCREASED GST HELPS YOUR BUSINESS.

NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND - that 100% agreed! everyone is sucked dry. they don't kill u. they need u as the host to feed on continuously until your very last breathe. now they even cum up with: ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. piangz!! better wear more undies. they would screw u from behind when u least expect. in fact, many are already screwed mercilessly without KY daily.

oh my god!! we already have TEETUS before the arrival of PRC teetus.....and we were ignorant about it!!

how to rid our own mutated teetus?

simple.

SQUASH THEM LIKE GARFIELD THE CAT - vote them out in 2016!! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i feel intimidated and face the imminent loss of my entire cpf which i cannot withdraw in another couple of years, i ve to retaliate! :(

VOTE THEM OUT IN 2016!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my threads are for fun reading. as long as u ve read it, it would have achieved its motive.

i rather ve no response than very unintelligent ones. if i want response, i can always write crazy things about chee soon juan and his minions of sddpies shall cum attacking. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But in some way, I like PRCs...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7R8nySClIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't agree more that those supposedly FTs who come to our shores are looking to grab our currency and monies in our pockets.
and cos the older men who are gonna get their cpfs cannot believe a woman will come up to him and rubba rubba him.. he gives away the whole lot.

But.. to "punish" each and everyone of us for those lau tee kors who are so dumb enuf to let those PRC women.. or other nationality.. take away their money.. is really really "RIDICULOUS".

So, the women are also giving their cpfs to PRC men? And besides, if the men wanted to give away theif money for some farking gud fun.. is it the gov's biz?
they got no money.. is it the gov's duty to look after them? Are these old men looked after and given 3 good meals a day and some spending allowance?

I nvr heard of that.. did anyone? Those old tee kors probably haf to work as cleaners, cos CDC told them if they dun work.. no help for them.. or if they too old to work.. send them straight to nursing homes or old folks homes (this is my guess.. but i really nvr hear of those who kena con got taken good care of by govt)

Seriously, punishing the whole lot, jus cos some r dumb and gullible.. or only think wif their dicks.. that "excuse" is the lamest.. and I'm still dumbfounded why nobody has stood up to tell the pappies to gif us the real reasons for not paying out cpf in lump sums.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But in some way, I like PRCs...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7R8nySClIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wah-lao-eh waited for almost 3 minutes still only shaking hear and there

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't agree more that those supposedly FTs who come to our shores are looking to grab our currency and monies in our pockets.
and cos the older men who are gonna get their cpfs cannot believe a woman will come up to him and rubba rubba him.. he gives away the whole lot.

But.. to "punish" each and everyone of us for those lau tee kors who are so dumb enuf to let those PRC women.. or other nationality.. take away their money.. is really really "RIDICULOUS".

So, the women are also giving their cpfs to PRC men? And besides, if the men wanted to give away theif money for some farking gud fun.. is it the gov's biz?
they got no money.. is it the gov's duty to look after them? Are these old men looked after and given 3 good meals a day and some spending allowance?

I nvr heard of that.. did anyone? Those old tee kors probably haf to work as cleaners, cos CDC told them if they dun work.. no help for them.. or if they too old to work.. send them straight to nursing homes or old folks homes (this is my guess.. but i really nvr hear of those who kena con got taken good care of by govt)

Seriously, punishing the whole lot, jus cos some r dumb and gullible.. or only think wif their dicks.. that "excuse" is the lamest.. and I'm still dumbfounded why nobody has stood up to tell the pappies to gif us the real reasons for not paying out cpf in lump sums.

you are very right! there are male teetus and there are the notorious venomous female. PRC is pride to be the best teetus producers in both sexes!

the female would suck on our lau teekors and the male would feast on our lau teebus,

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there shouldn't ve corruption due to sexual tryst

it's a weird, weird singapore!

leegal TEETU DENS are so aplenty here. why the 2 head honchos fr the pap's bureaucracy got themselves into trouble with sexual corruption which shouldn't be happening?

pay them million$ and they still stinge on such petty sexpenses and wanna get it for free. worst of the worstest from other peoples' wifeys.

they deserve to be castrated!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: there shouldn't ve corruption due to sexual tryst

Fuck bastard bob sim, so is this how you spent your ill-gotten, parent abusing allowance! By visit illegal massage parlors to get your tiny birdie and ego stroked!

Don't have your own money still want to fuck pros, better you find one real spider and fuck lah!

it's a weird, weird singapore!

leegal TEETU DENS are so aplenty here. why the 2 head honchos fr the pap's bureaucracy got themselves into trouble with sexual corruption which shouldn't be happening?

pay them million$ and they still stinge on such petty sexpenses and wanna get it for free. worst of the worstest from other peoples' wifeys.

they deserve to be castrated!