• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend daughter had her 21St birthday recently

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
So do you expect your kids to be virgin by the time they reach 21 Fook Seng?

My kids are past 21 and they were virgins at 21. Whether our kids are virgins or not at 21 depends on our local culture, not on any religious belief?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kids are past 21 and they were virgins at 21. Whether our kids are virgins or not at 21 depends on our local culture, not on any religious belief?

Good for you boy if they were virgins. but how do you know?
Religious beliefs is part of culture. don't you know?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interestingly, how do you know? Most probably they told you, and you, by faith, believe them.

God bless.,,..you have wonderful kids....but not too many parents now have such wonderful kids. Instead of abstinence, even public insitutions are shying away from such messages. Instead, the buzzword now is prevention - against STD and against pregnancy outside marriage.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interestingly, how do you know? Most probably they told you, and you, by faith, believe them.

God bless.,,..you have wonderful kids....but not too many parents now have such wonderful kids. Instead of abstinence, even public insitutions are shying away from such messages. Instead, the buzzword now is prevention - against STD and against pregnancy outside marriage.

Non Christians get angry when others want to teach abstinence, thats the problem.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and non christians get angry when we tell them the we have three different Gods and that these Gods are actually one!
The father is god , the son is god and e holy ghost is also god. I challenge anyone to refute this

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and non christians get angry when we tell them the we have three different Gods and that these Gods are actually one!The father is god , the son is god and e holy ghost is also god. I challenge anyone to refute this

Talk like you're good Christian? "We"? Who is "we"?

A good Christian will not challenge people to refute this. What're you trying to do? Pick a fight? Stir shit? Oh, forget that's what you do. Professional shit stirrer.

Better go back to your cage, Kinana. Time for bananas.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we are christians we believe in three Gods. The father the son and the holy ghost. But im of the opinion that the father is the most powerful cos Jesus prayed to the father ..right?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we are christians we believe in three Gods. The father the son and the holy ghost. But im of the opinion that the father is the most powerful cos Jesus prayed to the father ..right?

You are certainly a confused soul kinana. There is only ONE GOD. And Hesus was Gods creation. GOD Is never created. Peace

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread getting rojak. Some say 3 is 1. But some say 1 is 3. And I also see 2 kinana or kinannas?:confused::rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Good for you boy if they were virgins. but how do you know?
Religious beliefs is part of culture. don't you know?

Singapore is a secular country. The country's culture has nothing to do with religion. Singapore's culture with respect to sexual norm is a result of our Asian background. If it were due to religion, specifically Christianity, our sexual norm would have been like the West.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a secular country. The country's culture has nothing to do with religion. Singapore's culture with respect to sexual norm is a result of our Asian background. If it were due to religion, specifically Christianity, our sexual norm would have been like the West.

Religion is culture sir whether you realise it or not.
Asian culture is full of polygamy, corruption, misogyny, promiscuity, prostitution and other forms of immorality too.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Religion is culture sir whether you realise it or not.
Asian culture is full of polygamy, corruption, misogyny, promiscuity, prostitution and other forms of immorality too.

Seems like you are describing western culture as it is today.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
No sir.it's very Asian. You are too westernised already sir.

You are born into a generation fed on pop culture which is largely Western which is why you cannot tell the difference between East and West.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
You ppl are too westernised, worship the white man n don't even know you own Asian culture

This from someone who worships a western religion and white man as God and spurns asian religions in this forum.