• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend daughter had her 21St birthday recently

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
why wont you believe Pan Gu, Kwan yin or tua pek kong? why the middle-eastern tribal religion? for all we know, Mithraism would take precedence over christianity if emperor Constantine failed in his battle with his enemies.

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Don't contradict yourself! Bethelemn and Jerusalem are in the middle-EASTERN part of the world....And Asia is the Eastern of the Hemisphere....So, Christianity is not a western religion...(ane neither an eastern religion). It is a world religion that knows know boundary!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Book),

Don't contradict yourself! Bethelemn and Jerusalem are in the middle-EASTERN part of the world....And Asia is the Eastern of the Hemisphere....So, Christianity is not a western religion...(ane neither an eastern religion). It is a world religion that knows know boundary!

who give a shit about ancient cities in the middle of the desert?!
christianity is about a lunatic that ran around in the ancient days claiming he is son of god. IF anyone do that today, he will be locked up in the woodbridge hostpital!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
who give a shit about ancient cities in the middle of the desert?!
christianity is about a lunatic that ran around in the ancient days claiming he is son of god. IF anyone do that today, he will be locked up in the woodbridge hostpital!

That's the sad truth....may Christians are locked not in mental hospitals but in jails. But we see that when you have 5-star student running naked right in the broad-day light at Holland Village, she just got a warning, and was not charged by the police.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the sad truth....may Christians are locked not in mental hospitals but in jails. But we see that when you have 5-star student running naked right in the broad-day light at Holland Village, she just got a warning, and was not charged by the police.

free eye candy for you and you still complain, impotent issit?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
free eye candy for you and you still complain, impotent issit?

Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book),

Keep going.....your immaterial and message of no substance is not going to do you good....and keeping sucking your toes together with you fam.....hmmmnnn I know you know who I am referring to.....

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy (Author of the Toe-Sucking Song Book),

Keep going.....your immaterial and message of no substance is not going to do you good....and keeping sucking your toes together with you fam.....hmmmnnn I know you know who I am referring to.....

lol. toe sucking is for you, bibletard.
here's yet another millions of news articles on science about prehistoric australian mammals. see? > 200,000 years old!

you are really a moron to believe in a jewish god who created the planet and humans 6000 years ago! lol.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...in-southwest-qld/story-fn5fsgyc-1226404631697

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. toe sucking is for you, bibletard.
here's yet another millions of news articles on science about prehistoric australian mammals. see? > 200,000 years old!

you are really a moron to believe in a jewish god who created the planet and humans 6000 years ago! lol.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...in-southwest-qld/story-fn5fsgyc-1226404631697

hi fishbuff. Give up, cannot challenge psalms intellect. i think he is jesus. his intellect surpasses that of god and buddha. give up brother.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi fishbuff. Give up, cannot challenge psalms intellect. i think he is jesus. his intellect surpasses that of god and buddha. give up brother.

hi tutti, dont worry. i dont look forward to his DE-conversion, but rather i hope he WILL persists!

remember the story how god hardened the heart of the pharaoh so that he can sadistically put more plagues, death and miseries to the Egyptian for his own egomaniac self-gratification? likewise, i will like to put in more ridicule toward his imaginary friend and let the readers see what kind of fool and all religious believers are.

religious believers my ass.. all are f**ked up in the head.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend asked her what she wanted. To his surprise, his talk slim n pretty daughter said she only wants a chastity ring. Praise the Lord for this virtuous Christian girl.

Cheers

Miss Kinana, r u describing yrself? U must b masturbating all these while till u realize it damn wrong n seek redemption by pretending asking 4 a chastity ring, how hypocriate can u be? Pls clarify in more details....u r misleading that cause all the bros here to quarrel.