• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend daughter had her 21St birthday recently

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend asked her what she wanted. To his surprise, his talk slim n pretty daughter said she only wants a chastity ring. Praise the Lord for this virtuous Christian girl.

Cheers

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,,,, still fuckable though,,,

wear chastity ring on the finger and fuck her pussy,,,,, or is she putting the chastity ring in her pussy?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try bro, but this virtuous girl will not be interested. She leaves it only for her future hubby on wedding night so you got no chance one.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can try bro, but this virtuous girl will not be interested. She leaves it only for her future hubby on wedding night so you got no chance one.

who want to fuck ugly woman ? actucally she dont need the chastity ring :wink: she just want to act beautiful thought by saying that will make her feel WANTED :wink: . again... delusion :wink: whahahahaahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
during her wedding night instead of offering her cb to her husband she offer her anus . she thought that is the right hole to fuck :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know already ...why she wanted to wear that chastity ring ...because to prevent her christian father to rape her again ....whahahahahahahahah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ivSSnpLTubo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivSSnpLTubo[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know already ...why she wanted to wear that chastity ring ...because to prevent her christian father to rape her again ....whahahahahahahahah

I think you hit perfectly on the nail! As a concerned Christian, Kinana should really ask her friend's daughter if her father had been sexually abusing her. Truth can sometimes be very ugly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you hit perfectly on the nail! As a concerned Christian, Kinana should really ask her friend's daughter if her father had been sexually abusing her. Truth can sometimes be very ugly.

sometimes i will use insult and joke to tell the truth or to make ppl think deep :wink: seriously we never know if her father is tiko peh . the truth sometimes hurts ..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
sour grapes ? whahahahahaha...i dont fuck ugly woman ...her daddy can have her cb :wink:

She is very pretty sir, tall and slim.
Grapes you cannot eat you sure say ugly, as always one. ahahahahahahahahahaha...............

cheers

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She is very pretty sir, tall and slim.
Grapes you cannot eat you sure say ugly, as always one. ahahahahahahahahahaha...............

cheers

you can even say she is half japanese and half angmo :wink: whahahaahahahah as usual extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence :wink: you can even say she is virgin mary with a 3D boobs :wink: whahahaahaha ...chistians ....Zzzzzzzz whahahahahahaha

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NO WONDER YOUR FRIEND WANT TO RAPE HER DAUGHTER :wink:

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women RAVISHED; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2

When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion - Deuteronomy 21:10-14

Last edited: