• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To: Buddhist religion followers : 南無阿彌陀佛 - advice on the music. thanks

chaopiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
tks for reply.

some misunderstanding here -

It is supposed to be for someone (bedridden patient) who asked for some kind of 'buddhist music'.

thanks anway.

p/s - not promoting any form of religion believe here. :smile:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you find this music? Does it sound like it is played during the 'chinese wake'?

I want to forward to someone who is asking for some 'buddhist music' for pleasure listening.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcg2ePRZ4EM&feature=related

There are many sutras convert into easy melodies for easy listening n remembering. Different sutras carry different messages. Some for asking forgiveness, some for self refining...etc. if you clamly listen to the tune, it does not sound 'at the wake'.

A

AKQJ10

六字大明咒 OM MANI PAD ME HUM

<OBJECT style="WIDTH: 900px; HEIGHT: 600px"><EMBED height=600 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=900 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/62jbebeETaQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></OBJECT>

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many sutras convert into easy melodies for easy listening n remembering. Different sutras carry different messages. Some for asking forgiveness, some for self refining...etc. if you clamly listen to the tune, it does not sound 'at the wake'.

Asking for forgiveness from who?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asking for forgiveness from who?

from me to you. I might hurt you somewhere, somehow n some place.
I ask myself to love u, be patient w u n accept u.

Trust me not, Miss Kinana, listen it to yourself, it will definitely helps u in realizing your sins.
Also increase your iq and lower your retardation. These sutras.....Buddha Jesus knows, that's why HE was
able to pass them down. Don't be sad when u re-discover yourself again through these sutras...
We, n all the bros here, love you........Miss Kinana. Amitahba.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure can apologise and ask for forgiveness from me, but what is the point of singing song about asking for forgiveness when the person you offended is not there?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure can apologise and ask for forgiveness from me, but what is the point of singing song about asking for forgiveness when the person you offended is not there?

U hv again mistaken. It's unlike u go to church & sing a few tunes n all sins are taken away.
It's a sutra converting into melody for easy reciting, seeking own redemption.
Mmm....i'm afraid if i go further, u might lost again and troll again.....................

Have patient, Miss Kinana....u will understand later. Enjoy the tune and recite the name.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets say you violated your friend. To whom do you seek redemption from? Your friend correct?
So what good does it do for you to seek redemption on your own singing that song to yourself?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets say you violated your friend. To whom do you seek redemption from? Your friend correct?
So what good does it do for you to seek redemption on your own singing that song to yourself?

That will depend, Miss Kinana. Truth hurts, right?
Sometimes U need to wake your friend up when she's lost. I'm sure u see parents giving their kids some harsh words before not becos
they don't love them at all....in seeking redemption, after some harsh words, they analyse with the kids and patch up. I'm sure these were
some experiences u experienced b4 when u r a kid. Like all the bros who curse u, verbally abuse u...i know its wrong but u caused it.

Sing with a melody makes a person remember easily than memorizing. melody helps calm (anger, misery) a person down too.
U don't sing in your church?? They even hv real 'live' band on stage.....u mean it's new to u?

Come on, come out of your shell....try loves everybody and everything.........n they will love u back, it's so simple.