• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence of God because of Science

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;SJoOhbf3_Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoOhbf3_Ts&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are an animal right? You believe you can talk right? snake is also an animal, so why can't you talk like a snake?

one more inf for you . snakes hiss ...they dont talk :wink:
snakes have no vocal cords and therefore do not talk (nor make any other sound). the only kind of sound they can make is a hissing sound and that is caused by them forcing out air rapidly from their nostrils or mouth. :wink: you must go to school liao :wink: you are showing ppl how stupid you are :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
christains are so desperate to defence their faith until they come out and urgue why snakes cannot talk ...whahahahaha. looks like their cult really brainwash them liao .:wink:

[video=youtube;4TtBFooARUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TtBFooARUo&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;SJoOhbf3_Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoOhbf3_Ts&feature=related[/video]

I have come across another great man of God, Prof. John Lennox who has 3 doctroal degrees from 3 different universities - Cambridge (PH.D), D. Sc (Cardiff), and D. Phil (Oxford). He is current Prof. of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. Just googled for John Lennox and you can hear and read his sermons. He has debated with many atheists like Richard Dawkins, Peter Singer, Christopher Hitchens (who was called home last year to be with his lord, whoever that was but certainly not Jesus because he didn't accept Him as his Lord) and has written many scientific articles to challenge Stephen Hawkin (who doesn't believe existence of God).

In spite of his busy academic committments, he still find time to go round the world to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and, in particular, telling people that science fully demonistrates the existence of God.

Enjoy your listening and reading by this great man of God, a great and faithful defendant of Christian faith.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have come across another great man of God, Prof. John Lennox who has 3 doctroal degrees from 3 different universities - Cambridge (PH.D), D. Sc (Cardiff), and D. Phil (Oxford). He is current Prof. of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. Just googled for John Lennox and you can hear and read his sermons. He has debated with many atheists like Richard Dawkins, Peter Singer, Christopher Hitchens (who was called home last year to be with his lord, whoever that was but certainly not Jesus because he didn't accept Him as his Lord) and has written many scientific articles to challenge Stephen Hawkin (who doesn't believe existence of God).

In spite of his busy academic committments, he still find time to go round the world to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and, in particular, telling people that science fully demonistrates the existence of God.

Enjoy your listening and reading by this great man of God, a great and faithful defendant of Christian faith.

when comes to cult brainwashing ...even those with PH.D also cannot escape ...thats the power of brainwashing :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2222222222222222222222222222.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
one more inf for you . snakes hiss ...they dont talk :wink:
snakes have no vocal cords and therefore do not talk (nor make any other sound). the only kind of sound they can make is a hissing sound and that is caused by them forcing out air rapidly from their nostrils or mouth. :wink: you must go to school liao :wink: you are showing ppl how stupid you are :wink:

Don't you believe in evolution? If you can evolve to speak, why can't snakes evolve to speak?
Infraction? Looks more like you can't debate sir. ahahahahahahaha............

cheers

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This famous atheist scientist who knows more than Drifter converted. Drifter clueless blur blur one pretend to be smart. Ahahahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cheers

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
when comes to cult brainwashing ...even those with PH.D also cannot escape ...thats the power of brainwashing :wink:

May Scientist (???) Rojak needs to take note of this comment made by his comarade, Driftie....

In any event, I am really very doubtful he has a Ph.D....nonetheless this is not important....as I have said before, the Kingdom of God is not exclusively reserved for scientists, philosophers, historians. So, whether you have Ph.D. or Sec 8 plus education, the Kingdom of God welcome all. All we need is to accept the redemptive blood of Jesus, repent, stay away from evil ways and do not be workers of iniquities, do not be deceptively used by Satan to spread his lies by supporting, falsely, the theory of evolution.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
May Scientist (???) Rojak needs to take note of this comment made by his comarade, Driftie....

In any event, I am really very doubtful he has a Ph.D....nonetheless this is not important....as I have said before, the Kingdom of God is not exclusively reserved for scientists, philosophers, historians. So, whether you have Ph.D. or Sec 8 plus education, the Kingdom of God welcome all. All we need is to accept the redemptive blood of Jesus, repent, stay away from evil ways and do not be workers of iniquities, do not be deceptively used by Satan to spread his lies by supporting, falsely, the theory of evolution.

your good friend Kinana just said this : Don't you believe in evolution? If you can evolve to speak, why can't snakes evolve to speak?

you both contradicting each other because both of you trying very hard to justify your belief by selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what you
already believe while ignoring evidence that refutes their beliefs.

i guessed this is a slip on your part.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
your good friend Kinana just said this : Don't you believe in evolution? If you can evolve to speak, why can't snakes evolve to speak?

you both contradicting each other because both of you trying very hard to justify your belief by selective thinking that focuses on evidence that supports what you

More like I am pointing of Atheist contradictions sir. That why Drifter got stunted.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother Kinana, from what I read all his threads, does not believe in evolution (just like me).

What he said, as I read it, was simply he wanted to be 'cynical' to the threads by Driftie. So, you need to read his complete threads, and not just take read one statement in isolation.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

More like I am pointing of Atheist contradictions sir. That why Drifter got stunted.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

You mean Drifter can now see eye to eye at close range with Ah Ram?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean drifter got owned big time on this forum. Thats why he buay tahan and resort abuse his duty and infrac and ban me. ahahahahahahahahaha..........

cheers

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

opium of the masses, especially old farts who have one leg in the coffin. The undeniable truth is: Christianity is the most appealing religion on the deathbed.:wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the one kena snooked so many times can only resort to shouting lame one-liners.

Evolution is ongoing. We may have talking snakes millions of years from now.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

worlds most famous atheist according to...you? LOL

You go wiki BERTRAND RUSSELL then come and talk. Ignorant fool!