• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. How can a Christian talk like that? I know you are not a Christian. Cheers

Hello good sir! where are my second-hand accounts of jesus? i want it on my desk by next week okay?

haha, cant believe these words are coming from you. i shall quote you a bible verse like the other psalm guy. oh the irony of quoting verses from a book that i am fighting to find any historical truth in it. no matter you people like bible verses.

<b>Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. </b>

<b>2 cori 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. </b>

are you satan in disguise good sir? because everyone here seems to hate you.

deepblue is more sensible and well-mannered than you will ever be. he talks with sense and he is humble judging from his post. you should be more like him. he is someone whom i feel i can have a solid debate with. you? well... let the people here judge.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. How can a Christian talk like that? I know you are not a Christian. Cheers

I told you I'm a flawed and sinned Christian, I never hide, unlike you.

You see, my meanness is directed towards your falsehood. You wave the Christian banner and yet time and again, you demonstrate a complete lack of empathy and compassion. Just look at your mean-spirited statements against Lim Hock Siew. Even in death, you must say something nasty against him. 死人你都不放过!!! And you want to talk about Christian behaviours? Even then, you never see me doubting your claim of Christian-hood. Because I dislike your behaviours, not you as a person.

Now, who is the real Christian? Go eat your bananas :biggrin:

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
deepblue is more sensible and well-mannered than you will ever be. he talks with sense and he is humble judging from his post. you should be more like him. he is someone whom i feel i can have a solid debate with. you? well... let the people here judge.

Wah, kam siah sir! Unlike a lot of people here, you included, my knowledge of issues such as politics and religions is very limited. That's why I like to hear people share their different views, exchange info, and sometimes even argue. It's really interesting. But Kinana likes to throw one-liners and often without any clear basis. His comments are often off-topic and seem calculated to annoy and distract. Everytime he posts something, he causes a side-track. And that's super annoying. But although I always like to tekan him, I dun hate him. Just good fun to tekan him, haha!

Thanks for nice words. Can't say too many nice things here otherwise Sam will ban me :biggrin:

Enjoy!

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sir you are definitely not a Christian. A Christian would be following in the footsteps of Jesus. Do you pray like Jesus? Do you fast like Him? Or even greet others with peace greetings like Jesus told his followers in Luke 15?Do you even dress like Jesus? Did Jesus eat pork n drank alcohol?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sir you are definitely not a Christian. A Christian would be following in the footsteps of Jesus. Do you pray like Jesus? Do you fast like Him? Or even greet others with peace greetings like Jesus told his followers in Luke 15?Do you even dress like Jesus? Did Jesus eat pork n drank alcohol?

That's correct. Jesus never taught hatred for others, he never do terrorism, rapes, rob caravans, torture, sex with 9 year Olds, never now to a rock etc.

Peace be into you bro

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's correct. Jesus never taught hatred for others, he never do terrorism, rapes, rob caravans, torture, sex with 9 year Olds, never now to a rock etc.

Peace be into you bro

Exactly. We need to be like Jesus. Like how he prayed. And how he fasted and how he was circumcised and how he avoided pork n alcohol. All these can be found in our bible. And also follow what john the baptist taught Jesus!

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. We need to be like Jesus. Like how he prayed. And how he fasted and how he was circumcised and how he avoided pork n alcohol. All these can be found in our bible. And also follow what john the baptist taught Jesus!

If youre alluding to the fact that Jesus submitted to the will of GOD ALMIGHTY then you are absolutely correct. He(Jesus) never claimed to be GOD himself and Never told his followers to worship Him(Jesus).

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never taught anyone to hate Lim Hock Siew.
It was truthful, not mean. Let his life be a lesson to all, don't waste your life please.

You comments against him were mean and belittling, and directed towards a deceased who can't defend himself. Even political enemies don't do that to each other when death occurs, because political rivalry is usually a function of difference in principles and vested interests, nothing personal. But for you to say those things against LHS, and then appear in the religion folder preaching Christian values, is HYPOCRISY in caps. It's not a Christian behaviour, it's inhumane, cowardly and downright despicable.

Truthful? Even if you said something you believe, it's your opinion, not the truth. Even if I accept it's the truth, why do you think it's appropriate to say them when a person is dead? Do you know what decency is?

Lastly, what did I ask you? Who taught you to be so mean towards a dead person? What was your reply? I never taught anyone to hate Lim Hock Siew. Fantastic! Classic weasel tactics of giving a non-answer.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
So none of you atheists out there can take the challenge to prove your beliefs?

Stop challenging Atheists. What is your intent of doing this? Stir animosity and hatred between Christian and Atheists? What's your agenda? Are you trying to create religious tension in Singapore?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
So none of you atheists out there can take the challenge to prove your beliefs?

What beliefs? Atheists DIS-believe your god. They don't believe, why must they prove something that they dont believe? Atheists dont have to justfiy their non-belief (what for?), and dont need christians to prove their god exists. They quite simply dont care. Understand?

Just dont think too highly of yourself, or the human race. We are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things in this vast universe.

Something that happens as a result of a human's action has a reason that, and that is how the human world works. But in the rest of the universe things just happen unless there is a conscious being there to interpret it as anything more important. The idea importantancy of things over another things is human. This is not a human universe, we should not apply human ideas to the world around us because only a tiny part of that universe that makes up our bodies and minds is human. If you apply the idea of importantancy to the universe it doesn't work. If you study the world around you, you will see that everything is equal and is not anymore important than anything else.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
What beliefs? Atheists DIS-believe your god. They don't believe, why must they prove something that they dont believe? Atheists dont have to justfiy their non-belief (what for?), and dont need christians to prove their god exists. They quite simply dont care. Understand? Just dont think too highly of yourself, or the human race. We are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things in this vast universe.

Agree with you on Atheists part. Atheists don't hv to prove to Christians that God does not exist. Just like Christians don't hv to prove to Atheists that God exists.

Kinana has no right to challenge Atheists on their beliefs or lack of. This is not what Christians do and he doesn't represent Christians. If he wants to convince Atheists that God exists, then the onus is on him to prove God's existence. Similarly, if an Atheist wants to convince a Christian that God doesn't exist, then the Atheist must show proof. But this thread is started by Kinana to challenge Atheists, the whole problem is created by this bloody idiot. F**king shit stirrer.

Last edited: