• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Existence of God proven with creation.

Atheists can't prove that there is no God. In other words, atheist all over the world have no basis for their belief.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Existence of God proven with creation.

Atheists can't prove that there is no God. In other words, atheist all over the world have no basis for their belief.

The existence of God is proven with the Creation (I guess you meant the one definitive Creation)? I guess then you live in a world when the standard of proof is very different, very low, or non-existent then.

You will probably never understand. Atheists do not believe, so there's no basis of belief, get it? Only you, a person who believes, should have a basis of belief. Unfortunately, the only proof you can show me is to look around. Oh, and the Creation.

Kinana, are you really this dumb, or brainwashed, or you're just trying very hard to be annoying? :biggrin:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats correct, there is no basis of your belief that there is no God.

Atheists do not believe in God. They do not have to prove to anyone the non-existence of God, get it?

You believe in God, which is great. As long as you're happy with your faith, you're entitled to your belief, why you believe, and nobody asks you to show proof to anyone. But if you try to convince an Atheist the existence of God, then you owe him a proof. Get it? :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.[1] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

We see an atheist stuck and trying to snake away from his atheism.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
We see an atheist stuck and trying to snake away from his atheism. [/B]

Please do not try to distract us from the real issue here, which is the burden of proof. Kinana, whether you like it or not, the burden of proof always rests with the advocates, regardless of whether we're talking about God or any other issues.

You're the one who challenges the Atheists, no? You're the one who is trying to convince the Atheists that there's a God, no? The burden of proof rests with you. Simple as that. Address the issue of burden of proof. Don't snake around.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not try to distract us from the real issue here, which is the burden of proof. Kinana, whether you like it or not, the burden of proof always rests with the advocates, regardless of whether we're talking about God or any other issues.

You're the one who challenges the Atheists, no? You're the one who is trying to convince the Atheists that there's a God, no? The burden of proof rests with you. Simple as that. Address the issue of burden of proof. Don't snake around.

Deepblue,

Respectfully, disagree with your statement: the burden of proof always rests with the advocates.\

Advocacy comes in two form: either this or that....

When someone say that "There is no God", he is advocating, just like when Christians are saying: There is God, we are advocating.

There are proofs of God's existence....the heavens declare the glory of God, But you just prefer not to believe in it!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We theists already given the proof of God's existence many times over. Atheist like Deep chose to act blur.
when we ask them for proofs of your beliefs, they try to snake away.
So you see how easy it is to challenge atheists and destroy their belief?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deepblue,

Respectfully, disagree with your statement: the burden of proof always rests with the advocates.\

Advocacy comes in two form: either this or that....

When someone say that "There is no God", he is advocating, just like when Christians are saying: There is God, we are advocating.

There are proofs of God's existence....the heavens declare the glory of God, But you just prefer not to believe in it!

Hi Psalm23

We do not disagree here. The advocates indeed must prove/justify. I'm not debating with Kinana on Atheism. My point is this: He started a thread to challenge Atheists. He advocates the existence of God and wants to convince the Atheists. Then the burden of proof rests with him.

If an Atheist goes to you and says: There's no God. Then he's advocating the non-existence of God and he must prove. But this is not the case as far as this thread started by Kinana is concerned.

On a personal note, I'm a Christian. I believe in God and I don't need anyone else to prove to me. My belief is very personal, between me and God and Jesus. Thanks for sharing :smile:

PS On a side note, a belief is, well, a belief. To me, if I need proof, then it becomes "knowing", not a belief anymore.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
We theists already given the proof of God's existence many times over. Atheist like Deep chose to act blur. when we ask them for proofs of your beliefs, they try to snake away.
So you see how easy it is to challenge atheists and destroy their belief?

You're not qualified to represent Christians. Christians' agenda is to destroy the beliefs of Atheists? You can't even hold a decent discourse on basic logic and reasons!

You don't even know whether I'm a Christian and yet you allowed your presumptions to run wild. This is definitely not a Christian behaviour. Don't utter words like Praise the Lord when your heart is so full of evil spirits. Did you not speak ill of a person who just passed on? I'm a sinner but at least I recognise my sins and have never pretended to be holier than thou. Unlike you.

You're the worst hypocrite I've seen. Absolutely shameless!

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not qualified to represent Christians. Christians' agenda is to destroy the beliefs of Atheists? You can't even hold a decent discourse on basic logic and reasons!

You don't even know whether I'm a Christian and yet you allowed your presumptions to run wild. This is definitely not a Christian behaviour. Don't utter words like Praise the Lord when your heart is so full of evil spirits. Did you not speak ill of a person who just passed on? I'm a sinner but at least I recognise my sins and have never pretended to be holier than thou. Unlike you.

Can i marry you?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you straying away from the topic so fast? You didn't even touch the challenge at all sir.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it doesn't concern you, why get involve on this thread?
What is your religion sir? don't dare to say?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it doesn't concern you, why get involve on this thread?
What is your religion sir? don't dare to say?

Are you blind or illiterate? I said I'm a Christian. But unlike you, I don't go around trying to challenge Atheists.

It concerns me because you hold up this Christianity banner and do the most shameless things. You're not fit to represent Christians. If you want to attack Atheists, at least use brain. But you have none. Go back to your cage and eat your bananas.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you blind or illiterate? I said I'm a Christian. But unlike you, I don't go around trying to challenge Atheists.

It concerns me because you hold up this Christianity banner and do the most shameless things. You're not fit to represent Christians. If you want to attack Atheists, at least use brain. But you have none. Go back to your cage and eat your bananas.

I don't believe you mister. You are a dirty liar sir.

Lets play by your standard, show proofs you are a Christian.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe you mister. You are a dirty liar sir.
Lets play by your standard, show proofs you are a Christian.

Did I advocate my Christian faith to you? No. Do I have to prove my Christian faith to you? Of course not.

Being a Christian is a personal decision, between me and God and Jesus. You don't have to believe and I don't care what you think. You nitwit!

Oh, btw, as a Christian, I think I've a much bigger heart than yours. Atheists don't bother me and I won't do the stupid things like you, challenge them. You dumbass!

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
We theists already given the proof of God's existence many times over.

Let's narrow it down. Are you a theist or a Christian? There is a subtle difference.