• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to make sense of your belief my atheist frens.
Why do you beleive in what you believe?
Do you have definitive proofs that god does not exist?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you need God to exist, other than to justify the existence of your soul?

What if God had forgotten to create a soul for you? What if you never had a soul in the first place?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So do you have any proofs that god don't exist sir?

its soooooooooo easy ..whahahahaha. ask your god to rain gold coin now :wink:

[video=youtube;XwAcD1qsDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwAcD1qsDIA[/video]

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kryonlight said:
Why do you need God to exist, other than to justify the existence of your soul?

What if God had forgotten to create a soul for you? What if you never had a soul in the first place?

Don't ask her about her soul. She could not admit that she had one.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
its soooooooooo easy ..whahahahaha. ask your god to rain gold coin now :wink:

[video=youtube;XwAcD1qsDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwAcD1qsDIA[/video]

Thats an easy one to debunk.
First of all, as the video already said so, there is a chance all six dices will show six by sheer coincidence alone. In other words, your proof is pure by chance, nothing to do with God.

Secondly, you have in the video a wild assumption that God must listen and fulfill your prayer for all 6 dices to show 6. In other words, rather than proving that God does not exists, it just showed you are either very silly or dishonest and unscientific, or both sir.

So do you have any definite proofs that God does not exists

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thats an easy one to debunk.
First of all, as the video already said so, there is a chance all six dices will show six by sheer coincidence alone. In other words, your proof is pure by chance, nothing to do with God.

Secondly, you have in the video a wild assumption that God must listen and fulfill your prayer for all 6 dices to show 6. In other words, rather than proving that God does not exists, it just showed you are either very silly or dishonest and unscientific, or both sir.

you believe in prayer dont you ? and you believe in god , dont you ? and you believe that god will answer your prayer . dont you ? now try to roll 6 dices for 6s 6s by praying to your god :wink: can your god give you sixs , sixs ? :wink: whahahahahah

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe in prayer dont you ? and you believe in god , dont you ? and you believe that god will answer your prayer . dont you ? now try to roll 6 dices for 6s 6s :wink: can you do it ? :wink:

You have in the video a wild assumption that God must listen and fulfill your prayer for all 6 dices to show 6. In other words, rather than proving that God does not exists, it just showed you are either very silly or dishonest and unscientific, or both sir.

Also as the video already said so, there is a chance all six dices will show six by sheer coincidence alone. In other words, your proof is pure by chance, nothing to do with God.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have in the video a wild assumption that God must listen and fulfill your prayer for all 6 dices to show 6. In other words, rather than proving that God does not exists, it just showed you are either very silly or dishonest and unscientific, or both sir.

Also as the video already said so, there is a chance all six dices will show six by sheer coincidence alone. In other words, your proof is pure by chance, nothing to do with God.

read this again ...

" you believe in prayer dont you ? and you believe in god , dont you ? and you believe that god will answer your prayer . dont you ? now try to roll 6 dices for 6s 6s by praying to your god can your god give you sixs , sixs ? whahahahahah

one more time you keep repeating and runing in circles in going to inf you .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this stupid kinana is starting a bait thread for himself ...wahhahahahaahahah

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do believe in prayer. I also believe you put in a wild assumption that god is compelled to believe in a particular prayer which he is not.
In other wordsm, your challenge is silly and dishonest and I just proved it so with pure reason and logic.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do believe in prayer. I also believe you put in a wild assumption that god is compelled to believe in a particular prayer which he is not.
In other wordsm, your challenge is silly and dishonest and I just proved it so with pure reason and logic.

dont you believe you god will answer your prayer ? :wink: then pray to your god to move mt fuji to osaka ...:wink: can anot ? :wink: whahahaha. logic ? you are runing in circles again whahahaahahaha.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also believe you put in a wild assumption that god is compelled to believe in a particular prayer which He is not.
The logic of your challenge is flawed sir.
In other words, your challenge is silly and dishonest and I just proved it so with pure reason and logic. So easy sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I also believe you put in a wild assumption that god is compelled to believe in a particular prayer which He is not.
The logic of your challenge is flawed sir.
In other words, your challenge is silly and dishonest and I just proved it so with pure reason and logic. So easy sir.

again runing in circles ...give you inf for that :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shld I be the one that is infractioned when you are the one running around in circles and not dealing with the pointers presented by the honest ex atheist in post no.1?
I suggest you stop being a hypocrite, start watching the video and dealing with the points in the video sir.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why shld I be the one that is infractioned when you are the one running around in circles and not dealing with the pointers presented by the honest ex atheist in post no.1?
I suggest you stop being a hypocrite, start watching the video and dealing with the points in the video sir.

i already posted ...one more inf for you :wink:

B

Baluku

We are born atheists.

Atheists are lazy people who do not want to make an effort to seek God.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are born atheists.

Atheists are lazy people who do not want to make an effort to seek God.

atheist wanted to seek truth not god ..:wink: religious ppl are too delusional to have blind faith :wink: and they are too lazy to find out the truth , they rather follow blindly :wink:

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So do you have any proofs that god don't exist sir?

And so you admit that the first question that must be answered is whether the soul exists or not. If you can prove conclusively to me that your soul exists and that my soul exists, then we can talk about whether God exists or not.