• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana, read more, understand more, learn from all d bros here n don't challenge this n that. That suck up your stupidity n irritation here. You make your faith looks so cartoon. By d way, which church do u go? Aw......I can see u again......from a small narrow-minded church frm d south-east zone....n.....oh....u lack confident in your appearance but u look fine, not ugly........soft spoken becos u r shy n introvert.....I see u...1.66 tall..............

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've not hear from u in this thread anymore, Miss Kinana.

That's good, your claim here has been dismissed as in your act of silence. All bros here are delighted for u.
I'm impress w u....i can see u and your iq is improving. keep it up, Miss Kinana!!!!!!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Hinduism, the creator is Brahma, not Vishnu.

What do you think? Vishnu is still creator?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Hinduism, the creator is Brahma, not Vishnu.

What do you think? Vishnu is still creator?

Mmm...thank you for making an effort to read up but our answers to u will hv to wait. Not becos we hv no answer BUT again is your low iq and high retardation that's holding everybody back. U simply don't hv an ounce of common sense right now.

Please work hard on your wisdom, Miss Kinana, have faith with us. U know we all love u.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its easy to know theres no god ...if theres god ...ask him to strike me with lightning now ...whahaahahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Where r u, Miss Kinana??

Your silence announce your agreement n accepted your challenge as an act of low iq n high stupidity=retardation, therefore u quietly stay away n hope it wither away in a wisp.

It's a sign of improvement, my dear little princess. misguide all yr life....u r...close 30....very little friend...........