• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need God to exist, other than to justify the existence of your soul?.....

Answer: Then we will all be godless-soul.

We can see today, people are living godless life and can you imagine if our souls are devoid of God....it will be million tens chaotic....so, we need God put us back to where we are supposed to be.

The problem today, let's admit, is people are living as if there is no God.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked first sir, look at post 1

So where is your soul? Have you lost it? Don't tell me your soul works in mysterious ways separately from you?

If you can't find it, you are always welcome to make a confession here.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where is your soul? Have you lost it? Don't tell me your soul works in mysterious ways separately from you?

If you can't find it, you are always welcome to make a confession here.

You still have not answered the challenge in post no.1 sir. You atheist boys gotta try harder or your belief is debunked!

cheers

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You need to make sense of your belief my atheist frens.
Why do you beleive in what you believe?
Do you have definitive proofs that god does not exist?

Are you referring to the God that created the earth, the garden of eden, adam & eve (the first humans)? And He did it all within seven days?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still have not answered the challenge in post no.1 sir. You atheist boys gotta try harder or your belief is debunked!

cheers

not need to try hard. here are all the answers thou seek. but are you brave enough to accept them , can you handle the truth ?

You can't prove a negative.

The proof of existence must come from those who make the claims. So you should be the one to prove to us that god exists.

when an arguer cannot provide the evidence for his claims, he may challenge his opponent to prove it doesn't exist
(e.g., prove God doesn't exist ; prove UFO's haven't visited earth, etc.).

circular reasoning: stating in one's proposition that which one aims to prove.
(e.g. God exists because the Bible says so ; the Bible exists because God influenced it.)

here is an answer from google :
The question of whether there is a conclusive argument for the existence of God has been debated
throughout history, with exceedingly intelligent people taking both sides of the dispute.
In recent times, arguments against the possibility of God’s existence have taken on a militant spirit that
accuses anyone daring to believe in God as being delusional and irrational.
Karl Marx asserted that anyone believing in God must have a mental disorder that caused invalid thinking.
The psychiatrist Sigmund Freud wrote that a person who believed in a Creator God was delusional and only
held those beliefs due to a “wish-fulfillment” factor that produced what Freud considered to be
an unjustifiable position.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no one can refute hat in Christianity , the father is god, the son is also god and the holy ghost is also god...makes perfect sense
I challenge anyone to refute this

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is interesting. Still waiting for a constructive discussion.
My stand on this is, we are all Buddhas, we can create 'miracles', we make things happen BUT through BUDDHA's teaching we will realize how powerful we are, intention or unintentionally, direct or indirectly.

I must admit, still do, I don't totally believe in every single words written in the sutras, in my humble opinion. Wisdom is key that will enable u to tell that differences. Right maybe wrong. Wrong maybe right.
When you confidently pointed someone's wrong doing, how right are you?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words, you mean to say you atheists have no basis for your belief?

The burden of proof always rests with the person who makes the claim. greedy and cunning made it very clear.

The question is: what is the basis of your belief? Don't twist and turn.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The burden of proof always rests with the person who makes the claim. greedy and cunning made it very clear.

The question is: what is the basis of your belief? Don't twist and turn.

Thats correct. You atheists claim god does not exist. Prove it.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats correct. You atheists claim god does not exist. Prove it.

Wrong. Atheists do not claim that God does not exist.

If you claim that God exists, then an Atheist disagree with you. The burden of proof is with you.

Do you claim that God exists? If you do, you must prove. If you do not claim that God exists, then you're an Atheist. Since you're not an Atheist, then you MUST claim that God exists. Proof please.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. Atheists do not claim that God does not exist.

If you claim that God exists, then an Atheist disagree with you. The burden of proof is with you.

Do you claim that God exists? If you do, you must prove. If you do not claim that God exists, then you're an Atheist. Since you're not an Atheist, then you MUST claim that God exists. Proof please.

Atheism means you believe god don't exists. What is the proofs to your beliefs? You cannot stand by your claim. You can only twist and turn bro.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheism means you believe god don't exists. What is the proofs to your beliefs? You cannot stand by your claim. You can only twist and turn bro.

Can't reason resort to calling names? :biggrin: Ok sister, I teach you for free.

You see, it's not what an Atheist believes in. An Atheist does not believe that God exists. You don't have to prove what you don't believe in. This is a fundamental principle.

But you believe God exists, correct? Then you must prove. This is the first lesson in logic. If you can't comprehend, go back to school.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, it's not what an Atheist believes in. An Atheist do not believe that God exists.
That means you believe god don't exists then.

You don't have to prove what you don't believe in. This is a fundamental principle.
Really? Since when?

But you believe God exists, correct? Then you must prove. This is the first lesson in logic. If you can't comprehend, go back to school.
Its all around you bro. Look around you. The Creator exists.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all around you bro. Look around you. The Creator exists.

Ok dude. You really don't get it. Look around me? That's your proof? Haha! Good try :biggrin:

Really? Yah, REALLY. Since when? BC 200?

Time to take your bananas, and some medicine.